Pages:
Author

Topic: War on cryptocurrency! - page 25. (Read 4228 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
June 04, 2018, 07:31:03 AM
Its not war rather against it because they were threaten by so many investor who are now interested to invest in crypto and they were aware of the effect of bitcoin to them that is way they make all effort to go and make war to what they seem an enemy to them.
Activity: 1
June 04, 2018, 07:29:36 AM
they may not get income from taxes on transactions or from income taxes, the absence of systems they can trace so it is difficult for them to control in case of btc abuse itself
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
June 04, 2018, 07:24:38 AM
Because of many reasons, one of them in my country is that crypto ecenomy wont allow them to steal money from peoplle anymore
Activity: 196
June 04, 2018, 07:14:35 AM
Because they lose the most important thing-they lose control over the finances of their slaves! I hope that the cryptocurrency will win this war and stand up to the confrontation! Find the strength to resist the attacks to appropriate all the riches of the world a bunch of insatiable rats!
Activity: 2128
Merit: 520
June 04, 2018, 05:26:25 AM
Governments of many countries are practically declaring war on cryptocurrencies.
Why is that?

Bitcoin has grown very rapidly, and many of the people are using bitcoin. Bitcoin can be a serious threat to fiat currencies and therefore many countries are banning bitcoin.
For now, yes they are against from things that they've not yet understand, but after some time they will change that and will begin to embrace this system, many factors affecting the government to adopt crypto, they need a lots of things to consider before they can pen their eyes and see the
usage of this said system, without proper knowledge we can't expect them to just jumped around and begin to use the system, better to wait and
allow the chain to grow naturally and start being use and adopt all over the world.
Activity: 770
Merit: 101
June 04, 2018, 05:25:31 AM
Governments of many countries are practically declaring war on cryptocurrencies.
Why is that?
I do not think it is a war, they are just trying to help the Crypto market become better. Having that statement means that Cryptocurrency needs to change the way it operates and should make transactions transparent. If that happens, the Crypto market will become safer and many investors will not have to worry about investing. That would make the Crypto market bigger.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029
June 04, 2018, 05:21:28 AM
Wars on cryptocurrencies would just be a never ending war. Crypto is the true people's champion and the importance of blockchain is being realized daily.
I guess it never will. Sometimes, when you think things are beginning to settle down, then you just see us going through the same cycle over and over again. Normally, no government will end up not perceiving a decentralized and uncontrolled environment to be a threat and they will likely find every means to want to control it or get it out of their faces.

I really want to see how all their shitty moves are going to be playing out in the long run anyway. Blockchain on the other hand, I believe is going to be explored by most governments eventually, but crypto is one thing we know would be hard for them to accept easily.
Activity: 275
June 03, 2018, 12:07:37 PM
Why is that?

Bitcoin has grown very rapidly, and many of the people are using bitcoin. Bitcoin can be a serious threat to fiat currencies and therefore many countries are banning bitcoin.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
June 03, 2018, 11:51:32 AM
The war on bitcoin is simply because bitcoin will make them use control over the nations and people it will cut their profits from taxes interest and other incomes.
Activity: 203
Merit: 17
June 03, 2018, 11:35:39 AM
Who are behind governments? Banks? Federal reserve? Who make wars on the earth? Who wants to pitting people? Who wants to control internet and money?
F**k this s**t, ppl dont wanna do it again, with new technologies we dont need to kill each other, we dont wanna suffer, better invest money into social care and other things that are usefull for ppl instead make a new weapon
Activity: 126
June 03, 2018, 11:21:59 AM
It's all about control and taxes. The government can't control the cryptocurrency. Investing in crypto-currencies is like putting your money abroad, which can have a destabilizing impact on the national economy.

So the government imposed regulation.

but I think it's not going to happen. they can only be put tax in the objective of transaction easier. government would like to post a tax in any transaction of crypto to currency Fiat. without tax it illegal to them. when they start wearing tax, definitely Bank will fear that crypto will eventually be replaced the currency Fiat.
Merit: 1
https://i.imgur.com/iwknjIj.png
June 03, 2018, 11:03:02 AM
They'd call ceasefire when they gain control of cryptos.
They'd shift grounds when you pay them taxes.
They'd give you room to play when you need licenses and permits from them to get involved in cryptos

Your government want your money.

I agree, though there are reasons why those are being followed, because they want holders to enjoy bitcoin. How we earn from it and how should we lose.
Activity: 574
Merit: 253
June 02, 2018, 08:05:27 AM
Why is that?

Because the main reason why of it because they didn't understand the uses and importance of it in the future.....  They declaring war on it because they simply didnt understand it.... They keep not understanding it because they are a narrow minded and they treat it as a threat....  But a lots of country also that legalize it and we are hoping that every country will follow it....  Because BiTcoin and cryptocurrency is truly great....
The most feared thing of the country is of course because bitcoin and cryptocurrency are anonymous so it is feared to be a place to hide money to avoid taxes and be prone to use for illegal transactions.
Merit: 1
https://i.imgur.com/iwknjIj.png
June 02, 2018, 07:35:07 AM
Cryptocurrency can treatened the use of fiat currency, since each country represent its own paper money and the existence of digital money could extinct fiat so i think instead of making digital money as treatened to each government they should either embrace them.
Activity: 210
June 02, 2018, 07:31:34 AM
Why is that?

Because the main reason why of it because they didn't understand the uses and importance of it in the future.....  They declaring war on it because they simply didnt understand it.... They keep not understanding it because they are a narrow minded and they treat it as a threat....  But a lots of country also that legalize it and we are hoping that every country will follow it....  Because BiTcoin and cryptocurrency is truly great....
Activity: 525
Merit: 10
June 02, 2018, 07:13:16 AM
Why is that?

The government has fiat currency as a symbol of a country, and paper money has existed for a long time and is used for transactions in a country. And with the existence of a cryptocurrency, it could threaten the existence of fiat currency, and therefore the government does not like cryptocurrency.
Activity: 750
Merit: 258
June 02, 2018, 06:35:15 AM
Your government want your money.
The main thing any government wants is the complete control over their population and this market could interfere in their political and economical system and so is the reason some countries are against these sort of development and they see it as a parallel economy and used for illegal activities but the truth are far from it.
Yeah I just simply think that the governments can hardly have control over this cryptocurrencies and they are afraid of not having any power to their people so their solution is banning it. And they live on our money so it's easy to see why there is war on this matter. But I believe that one day cryptocurrencies will win the heart of the government and become more widely used.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024
June 02, 2018, 06:21:03 AM
Why is that?

In some of the countries bitcoin and crypto is declared illegal and because of this the war among many countries about bitcoin and crypto is started while some of countries are bitcoin friendly and due to this behavior many new projects and other businesses promoted due to this. I hope that in our country soon crypto will more popular.
Irrespective of any war the government may want to set on the crypto world, I guess it will just keep backfiring and exposing all their shenanigans eventually. It just seems in some countries, the government is just hell bound in not progressing.

Recently, I have been reading some news about Zimbabwe and the Central Bank requesting all the crypto related accounts of exchanges to be blocked despite the way it has been helping the economy from all the hyperinflation it has brought to its own citizens. What perturbs me is the fact that they just keep rubbing their failures to the eyes of the people and not even ashamed about it. What a whacked system Cheesy
Activity: 574
Merit: 12
June 01, 2018, 01:16:34 AM
Why is that?
I have not yet noticed that governments simply declare war on the Crypto-currency. Such a government in a normal country risks not surviving the next regular election. Governments are in no hurry to legalize the crypto currency, it's true. There are many reasons for this. First of all, this is a new phenomenon, and even in such an area as finance. And it appeared suddenly out of nowhere, from the air, or rather, from the Internet. And such a miracle claims to cost thousands of times more than any national currency of any state. At the same time, it is absolutely uncontrolled and capable of withdrawing from the country without any control any amount of financial flows. There is something to think about.
Activity: 326
Merit: 100
June 01, 2018, 12:56:01 AM
Because crypto can not be regulated this is why the country is fighting crypto and I think this country is also afraid if the currency of their country will not be used again.
Pages:
Jump to: