Pages:
Author

Topic: WARNING.. BEWARE OF ALL E COINS! (ELIXIR, ECASH) BEWARE OF TROY! - page 3. (Read 5837 times)

Activity: 21
Merit: 0
I generally stay away from airdroped coins..usually ends up being a pump and dump scheme.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
(ETRUST FUND) ANOTHER SCAM COIN..

SAME DEVELOPER FROM (EDOGE)

DO NOT INVEST
Activity: 350
Merit: 10

Thank you for your advise. There are so many project and we should be careful on where to invest our hard earned money.
Activity: 378
ETHEREUM GREEN IS THE LATEST SCAM COIN IN CIRCULATION RIGHT NOW.... DUMP THE SHIT IF YOURE STILL HOLDING IT
Activity: 214
Merit: 11
Cryptocurrency is the FUTURE!
eBTC is a big scam and if you want to play with fire GO AHEAD AND GET BURNED!
i already got burned with ebtc for you guys! If i would of kept my eBTC i brought when it first came out, it would only be worth $20 now LOL!

Thankfullly i sold at a $500 lost instead of $1000 lost!

BTW, thread updated about the amber imposer, she exposed herself once again and her bitcointalk username is DarkGoddess,
DO NOT TRUST THIS PERSON they have no morals about helping the scamming devs steal your money!!!
Activity: 94
I bought eBTC when it came out, I kept the coins in EtherDelta. Guess what, they made a token swap. And guess what? It was automatic, and I got none because my tokens were in the Exchange..

They made sevaral announcement on all social medium about the swap and that people should move their token to private wallet. People who had their eBTC on mercatox and hitbtc were lucky thou, those exchanges swapped for them, but etherdelta never did. You should have moved your tokens to your private wallet
Activity: 182
If this is TRUE or NOT maybe you have a good intention to the community to warn us all,it might be possible to happen,the worst cases is if it will happen to you all you have earn with sweat and effort will be lose because of this Troy.
Activity: 238
I bought eBTC when it came out, I kept the coins in EtherDelta. Guess what, they made a token swap. And guess what? It was automatic, and I got none because my tokens were in the Exchange..
Activity: 94
Activity: 2492
Merit: 542
This e-shitcoins are just created just for the purpose of collecting huge money whoever bought it should understand that it will lose value anytime the developers should reveal themselves in the public if intentions are good and have a proper documentation not just some specs of token. 
Activity: 602
This is such a huge accusation in the part of the EBTC , well if all you say in this thread is true , that is your not problem anymore , it is the most peoples choice to choose this kinds of coins. And EBTC is a legit coin. And i have some of Ecoins in my wallet , and what ever it may be , even those coins are scams or not it will still remain in my wallet.
Activity: 38
Activity: 630
Merit: 172
ebtc is actually legit, it was pretty much the first of its kind, then all the copycat scam tokens came after.  ebtc is retaining value pretty well at 10 cents each and has a lot of development in the works.
Activity: 24
oh no all of e tokens is scam?Huh
Activity: 401
Merit: 104
how did you know all that token all created by one person ?

i think she is part of there team and got nothing from there ,so he comes down here and start shouting  Grin Grin

Oh boy, is that very hard to do? Just go to the ethereum platform and check who issued all these tokens. Easy right?

Ps. Just checked the price of ebtc. it is at $0.10. I really cant believe that this shyt is actually worth almost the same as SONM. That shows how "quality" the cryptocurrency community really are.

Thanks for these advise. I did not trust for a moment any of these coins and I am surprised someone did up to the point of buying some. But I didn't really suspect they would all be done by the same scammers.
Activity: 25
....well thank for the Information..
Activity: 83
Let's see what happend with ETG
Activity: 24
better you join free drop no need to buy it .. lesson learn
Activity: 116
If you don't trust it, don't invest. Too much hype ..
Activity: 93
I think the authors of these COINS must have kept more than 50 percent of the COINS that were not given away for free.As long as investors buy the COINS on the exchanges, they will be sold out by the swindlers.It is also important to note that the development teams of these COINS are unqualified and that they have no strength to continue to develop.
Pages:
Jump to: