Pages:
Author

Topic: WARNING.. BEWARE OF ALL E COINS! (ELIXIR, ECASH) BEWARE OF TROY! - page 8. (Read 5837 times)

Activity: 23
Merit: 0
EDIT:

Elix is now permenatly on the list. Its a confirmed scam. Elix dev LIED about cleaning up the chat, in fact its WORST then before.
Do NOT invest in elix, it is no better then ebtc, ethd, ect.. My prediction is dev will dump and abandon this project when it reaches its ATH again, judging from the low quality exchage of chats. be very cautious about this project.

DO NOT INVEST IN ELIX,
1. TERRIBLE community who has said HORRIBLE things about me before i even joined back to check and see the quality of chats, which are the worst ive ever seen in a group.
https://s1.postimg.org/2tyzsnrwi7/meanelixchat.jpg
Notice the immature and low quality comments in the ongoing "community support group"

2. Pump and dump oriented, just like all the other "E" coins.. nothing special about ELIX..

3. Dev will dump and abandon project the next time it reaches ATH.. He is currently silently dumping of 10-20 coins at the time so nobody will notice his wallet balance getting smaller, i noticed in under 10 minutes.

Elix, CONFIRMED SCAM.

It's a deep shame that someone incapable of understanding to conduct a proper conversation and as a result was banned from the telegram group is expressing her hurt feelings by claiming something like this. I would like to invite everybody to the ELIX telegram group when in doubt and have a chat with probably the most sincere and honest people around in crypto. ELIX was fairly airdropped and is currently being built up from the ground up w/o with hard work and a very supportive community.

True. eBTC, ETHBlue etc are just funny shit coins.

BUT Elixir is really an interesting project in my opinion. this manual mining algorithm creates a game theoretical setup that is new to crypto and a cool idea. Devs also work on lending service, so of course you have to trust the devs in delivering anytime in the future. Anonymous or not, that does not make a huge difference.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 500
LOL

ELIXIR is a legit and great project, this thread should be deleted. eBTC etc are also no scams, just erc20 tokens like als erc20 tokens.

Which product has eBTC ? What is this coin for? Only transaction speed?

None, but that is not the criteria for being a scam or not. erc20 tokens itself can never be a scam. It can be useless/worthless but not a scam.

You are right that these coins are worthless. But then why invest in them? On what basis we can hope for growth these coins because they are useless?

Everyone who has some understanding of crypto knows that basically knows that most projects are shitcoins. But its fun trading shit coins. and no one should invest a serious share of own wealth into shitcoins.
if you start calling those named projects a scam, you have to call most projects a scam. expecially ICOs. These airdrops are pretty legit as it is just based on free market and individuals finding a price.

It seems like she just bet too much an a shitcoin and lost.  

I agree with you that the protocol itself is legal. People see in the coin an object for rapid speculation. Someone loses, someone earns. But this is already a real avalanche. Soon the alphabet will not have enough letters to name a new coin without repetitions. Why does the market need so many coins without an idea and product?
Activity: 135
Merit: 100
EDIT:

Elix is now permenatly on the list. Its a confirmed scam. Elix dev LIED about cleaning up the chat, in fact its WORST then before.
Do NOT invest in elix, it is no better then ebtc, ethd, ect.. My prediction is dev will dump and abandon this project when it reaches its ATH again, judging from the low quality exchage of chats. be very cautious about this project.

DO NOT INVEST IN ELIX,
1. TERRIBLE community who has said HORRIBLE things about me before i even joined back to check and see the quality of chats, which are the worst ive ever seen in a group.

Notice the immature and low quality comments in the ongoing "community support group"

2. Pump and dump oriented, just like all the other "E" coins.. nothing special about ELIX..

3. Dev will dump and abandon project the next time it reaches ATH.. He is currently silently dumping of 10-20 coins at the time so nobody will notice his wallet balance getting smaller, i noticed in under 10 minutes.

Elix, CONFIRMED SCAM.

It's a deep shame that someone incapable of understanding to conduct a proper conversation and as a result was banned from the telegram group is expressing her hurt feelings by claiming something like this. I would like to invite everybody to the ELIX telegram group when in doubt and have a chat with probably the most sincere and honest people around in crypto. ELIX was fairly airdropped and is currently being built up from the ground up w/o with hard work and a very supportive community.
By the way, who knows what happened to the developer of the first E-coin, еBTC, Satoshi21. As I understand it, he left the team, but where? Did he give any comments?
LOL

ELIXIR is a legit and great project, this thread should be deleted. eBTC etc are also no scams, just erc20 tokens like als erc20 tokens.

None, but that is not the criteria for being a scam or not. erc20 tokens itself can never be a scam. It can be useless/worthless but not a scam.

You are right that these coins are worthless. But then why invest in them? On what basis we can hope for growth these coins because they are useless?

Everyone who has some understanding of crypto knows that basically knows that most projects are shitcoins. But its fun trading shit coins. and no one should invest a serious share of own wealth into shitcoins.
if you start calling those named projects a scam, you have to call most projects a scam. expecially ICOs. These airdrops are pretty legit as it is just based on free market and individuals finding a price.

It seems like she just bet too much an a shitcoin and lost.  
Activity: 420
LOL

What is your definition of "scam"? I know that some coins are developed for lulz, some for real cases, some for speculation, etc. Why were these coins developed? What is the point?
For myself, I do not see points in 2/3 tokens erc20 =)
Activity: 434
This is what she wrote 2 weeks ago on her blog:   https://coinventory.net/user/Amber

Well, i lost my whole $1300 with a scam coin called eBTC.. please dont invest in that coin guys.. look at my profile. the dev DUMPED and sold all his coins then abadoned the project.. Now my very hard earned $1300 is in the hands of s scammer. Im loosing hope in the future of crpyto with all these scam coins now in circulation..

She just lost money with a shitcoin and now she is butthurt  Grin . Shitcoins are shitcoins but no scams. LOL
So shitcoins devs aren't scammers? anyway where is the line of distinction between the shitcoins and scams?
Activity: 206
Merit: 13
LOL

LOL

Only not in the case when the developer, having a large volume of his own coins, creates an agiotage, which would then quickly sell them on the exchange. This is not a scam in the case that the airdrop was for 100% coins in equal parts. But as far as I understand, there were wallets that have much more coins than ordinary members.
This is what she wrote 2 weeks ago on her blog:   https://coinventory.net/user/Amber

Well, i lost my whole $1300 with a scam coin called eBTC.. please dont invest in that coin guys.. look at my profile. the dev DUMPED and sold all his coins then abadoned the project.. Now my very hard earned $1300 is in the hands of s scammer. Im loosing hope in the future of crpyto with all these scam coins now in circulation..

She just lost money with a shitcoin and now she is butthurt  Grin . Shitcoins are shitcoins but no scams. LOL
Always funny to read that someone invests in airdrop. Money to the wind  Grin

People buy more coins after the airdrop, later, on the exchange. I saw many people who bought the eBTC with the price 70 cents
Hard times for the ICO came. More and more coins are more profitable to buy after ICO(
It is difficult to disagree with you, but there is still a predominant number of ICO projects which after going on exchange is rapidly coming up.
LOL

Activity: 266

People buy more coins after the airdrop, later, on the exchange. I saw many people who bought the eBTC with the price 70 cents
Hard times for the ICO came. More and more coins are more profitable to buy after ICO(
LOL

interesting rebuttal,  can you tell how useful these 'fake' tokens?
Activity: 532
Merit: 103
LOL

Buddy, you don't decide to remove this topic or not. Say something constructive on the topic, we will listen to you.

Activity: 532
Merit: 103
Always funny to read that someone invests in airdrop. Money to the wind  Grin
LOL

LOL

Yeah, can't argue with that. Given the number of projects in which TROY took part and then threw them, he had filled his very real bad reputation and I think many will agree with this. Only a stupid will invest in the projects referred to in article.
You personally invested in something from the list?
I regret if you lost money. In my opinion, even the names of these coins suggest that the devs are trying to use a names of coins known to all.

You correctly noticed that they lure customers is the name of a popular brand. Invested I? of course not, my happiness, I learned to identify this kind of "fake" coins.

Such coins most often make free distribution. A person, having received a few coins and selling them, sees that it is supposedly possible to earn on this and buy more on the market. And the developer is already selling out his coins.
Pages:
Jump to: