Pages:
Author

Topic: WARNING.. BEWARE OF ALL E COINS! (ELIXIR, ECASH) BEWARE OF TROY! - page 10. (Read 5807 times)

Activity: 214
Merit: 11
Cryptocurrency is the FUTURE!
It's good that the there's a thread like this, warning others so that they won't get scammed. It really helps specially on newbies like me who are just starting to know the crypto world.

exactly! this is the main purpose of this thread to help newbies or people who arent super duper expert investors!!!
but your welcome  Smiley
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
Strategist
It's good that the there's a thread like this, warning others so that they won't get scammed. It really helps specially on newbies like me who are just starting to know the crypto world.

Yet, proving my main point again lol.

If your point is that (blah blah blah)..

[-- snip --]

and they are still in circulation as we speak scamming innocent people!!!!

If anyone is silly enough to get scammed by (blah blah blah) ..

ELix is still questionable..I forgot what exactly happened, but it was another reason why i added it to the list.. (i THINK the dev dumped coins or something along those lines.. I DONT KNOW) either way  I still think its a sketchy project until proven otherwise. im not 100% sure. i removed it, because the dev responded to this thread to clear things up and admitted  the telegram chat was ran buy 12 year old idiots spamming meme's, (and the dev hired them to be moderators, that was a HUGE red flag).  since he claimed he hired more professional mods im going to lurk in there for a day to see how they handle things now. the community makes a big difference if a project will succeed in case you didn't know  Roll Eyes

"If anyone is silly enough to get scammed by an obvious, obvious pump and dump e-coin that was airdropped then they have themselves to blame. "
WOW, are you really that ignorant?Huh crypto is FAIRLY new to most people and there are NEW investors all the time!! they shouldnt have to be SCAMMED to learn the hard way, there should be NO SCAM coins avalible for them to invest... how is crpyto going to be attractive to new potential new investors if we have to give them warnings about 100's of scam coins not to invest??? i dont understand your logic..
Merit: 102

Dude, eBTC and every other e-coin are utterly useless tokens made for a quick buck. Even rudimentary research will make this clear. There's a reason ebtc.io doesn't exist again...  and it's not because of server downtime.

If your point is that you're a lying hypocrite that only put Elixir in that list because you were butthurt you got banned, sure. If not then you need comprehension lessons.

[-- snip --]

and they are still in circulation as we speak scamming innocent people!!!!

If anyone is silly enough to get scammed by an obvious, obvious pump and dump e-coin that was airdropped then they have themselves to blame.

Dude, eBTC and every other e-coin are utterly useless tokens made for a quick buck. Even rudimentary research will make this clear. There's a reason ebtc.io doesn't exist again...  and it's not because of server downtime.

Why do scam supporters always trying to turn the topic on ME, but yet cant answer any of my scam alligations with FACTS...
you can stalk me and all my posts, portfolio, whatever - thats still not gonna change the fact that e coins are SCAMS and they are still in circulation as we speak scamming innocent people!!!!
I was gonna leave it at the dev's response but this is just too adorable.

i guess you didnt look at the dates??

And the dates affect my point how exactly?

TIME WILL TELL IF YOU ARE RIGHT OR WRONG.

WHAT I KNOW IS THAT EBTC IS LEGIT, OTHER TOKEN ADDING "E" ARE COPYCATS COPYING EBTC.

WHAT I KNOW IS THAT EBTC IS LEGIT, OTHER TOKEN ADDING "E" ARE COPYCATS COPYING EBTC. YOU WERE PART OF EBTC BEFORE YOU WERE ALSO KICKED OUT (YOU DID NOT LEAVE YOURSELF).

IN LESS THAN 3 DAYS NOW, WE WILL KNOW IF TO APPRECIATE YOU FOR YOUR WRITEUP OR SCREW YOU.

WHAT A LOAD OF CRAP!  how is eBTC legit when the dev adandoned the project  ONE WEEK after it was launched!! (the real reason i left this project)  "E" are copycat scams made by the SAME PERSON, im sorry your too slow to put the peices togethor!  No whitepaper, No vision, NO roadmap, NO NOTHING!! they just give all FALSE HOPES AND LIES.. Listen, this project is done, sell your coins (like i did at 80% loss)  because this project seriously has no hope, the "new dev team" does NOT exist.. its simply just admins from the old telegram group trying to make one last effort to pump this coin up so they can break even, like i said before. and time will tell, im right.. as i was 2 times before Smiley
again, take it how you wanna. I know from experience. Have a good day!!
Activity: 94

i guess you didnt look at the dates?? that was way before i made this thread like 14 days ago??..after all my bad experiences, i just recently put the peices togethor!! like i said before you can take it how you wanna take it, im just trying to educate people. i stand my ground.

WHAT I KNOW IS THAT EBTC IS LEGIT, OTHER TOKEN ADDING "E" ARE COPYCATS COPYING EBTC. YOU WERE PART OF EBTC BEFORE YOU WERE ALSO KICKED OUT (YOU DID NOT LEAVE YOURSELF).

IN LESS THAN 3 DAYS NOW, WE WILL KNOW IF TO APPRECIATE YOU FOR YOUR WRITEUP OR SCREW YOU.

i guess you didnt look at the dates?? that was way before i made this thread like 14 days ago??..after all my bad experiences, i just recently put the peices togethor!! like i said before you can take it how you wanna take it, im just trying to educate people. i stand my ground.
Activity: 538
Merit: 17
So many books, so little time
Or maybe she can be scammer?

how did you know all that token all created by one person ?

i think she is part of there team and got nothing from there ,so he comes down here and start shouting  Grin Grin
Activity: 538
Merit: 17
So many books, so little time

Thanks for doing the right thing. Hope this hasn't been too damaging to the reputation of a reputable project, though...

If its a "reputable" project then this thread wont make a difference.. if its a SCAM project then yea, its going to shit..
actions speak louder then words.

That Telegram channel is evidently not the only channel you were banned from so it's safe to assume that none of those coins on your list are on there because they're scams but rather because you were banned, had your feelings hurt and couldn't help but vent on BCT.

As if that wasn't bad enough, after being called out for blatantly lying you still have the audacity to place yourself on some sort of moral high ground while feigning innocence and victimhood? Really? Is there any limit to the vapidity of your existence?

Please send me the airdrops ive been looking forward to it for weeks  Smiley

And this in the iBTC thread:

I got the airdrop! Thank you dev! 3500 coins Smiley
Too bad i cant use EtherDelta because the exchange never loads for me!

I said you deserve a negative trust but I was wrong, you deserve way more than just one because you're demonstrably a lying hypocrite.
Activity: 232
Merit: 103
I find it funny that some want the government to step in to stop the scammers. The government is the worst scammer.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
What if I sold?
Sadly, this is ICO reality and it will never end until ICOs are (sadly) regulated.

What people don't realize that any computer course student who can make a website, and with a lot of free time, can already scam people with a fake ICO and make millions of dollars. It really is tempting as an easy way out. But just remember, no good will ever come of it.

Always do your own research and due diligence and never take trading advice from ppl that you barely know.
If it smells rotten it is probably rotten so why are ppl jumping on the bandwagon of all those e and i versions or big hedgefund supported ICO's like Tezos and Salt.
There are some good coins available which are truly committed to the product delivery, have a solid RM and WP and that don't overpromise but overdeliver. Change visor from day trading to long term investor in raw diamonds and set yourself up for nice profits in the long haul
Activity: 252
What if I sold?
I’d like to publicly respond to you posting this thread.

I recognize that your motivation in posting this thread stems from an incident about a month ago, when a moderator banned you from the Telegram chat and you said you were going to leave and create threads saying ELIX is a scam.

We’ve since improved the quality of our Telegram moderation. We’re not endorsing or supporting the action of that moderator—at the time, we were trying out different moderators and we’ve since settled on other moderators. The Telegram at the time was relatively chaotic and we had a hard time following each specific conversation.

Regardless of whether you should have been removed from the Telegram group, posting false information about a project that has shown clear development progress is unacceptable and a waste of your time.

We don’t have an association with those other projects you list.

I removed elix, thank you for your aknowledgement of the unprofessional telegram mods you hired..  they set off red flags for me because they gave a bad impression on the project, same as all the other scam projects like ETHD, eBTC ect.. nobody wants to join to see 100 memes or your admins harassing people who have legit questions..  im still not going to personally invest in elix, but i will remove it from the list just because you admit your faults instead of trying to make bs excuse covering up your actions.

Thanks for doing the right thing. Hope this hasn't been too damaging to the reputation of a reputable project, though...

Elix is being recognised as one of the best and truthful assets in crypto right now.
When someone is being exposed as FUDDER of a good project out of frustration (aka bought in at ATH or banned from Telegram) it does more damage to that persons rep then to the falsely accused project.
Thanks for publicly recognising your mistake and good luck with your crusade against the real scam coins (including the Fork offsprings)
Activity: 784
Merit: 282
Sadly, this is ICO reality and it will never end until ICOs are (sadly) regulated.

What people don't realize that any computer course student who can make a website, and with a lot of free time, can already scam people with a fake ICO and make millions of dollars. It really is tempting as an easy way out. But just remember, no good will ever come of it.

I recognize that your motivation in posting this thread stems from an incident about a month ago, when a moderator banned you from the Telegram chat and you said you were going to leave and create threads saying ELIX is a scam.

We’ve since improved the quality of our Telegram moderation. We’re not endorsing or supporting the action of that moderator—at the time, we were trying out different moderators and we’ve since settled on other moderators. The Telegram at the time was relatively chaotic and we had a hard time following each specific conversation.

Regardless of whether you should have been removed from the Telegram group, posting false information about a project that has shown clear development progress is unacceptable and a waste of your time.

I removed elix, thank you for your aknowledgement of the unprofessional telegram mods you hired..  they set off red flags for me because they gave a bad impression on the project, same as all the other scam projects like ETHD, eBTC ect.. nobody wants to join to see 100 memes or your admins harassing people who have legit questions..  im still not going to personally invest in elix, but i will remove it from the list just because you admit your faults instead of trying to make bs excuse covering up your actions.

If its a "reputable" project then this thread wont make a difference.. if its a SCAM project then yea, its going to shit..
actions speak louder then words.
Activity: 82

Activity: 182
i think you have to expand your list.You wrote a beautiful letter and i agree with you but there are more scam coins and ICO's.After 2-3 years you will not see the 90% coins.
Pages:
Jump to: