Pages:
Author

Topic: WARNING.. BEWARE OF ALL E COINS! (ELIXIR, ECASH) BEWARE OF TROY! - page 9. (Read 5837 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 102
I agree with author, some of the projects were first distributed as an air drop but then private keys were asked to get their drops. So they are scams for sure
Hello. I am newlest in crypto but even me understand one main rul: no one should know my privet key, isn't it?
absolutely, only scams can ask the private key !

Really, these coins are very dangerous for our community. These coins have nothing, no idea, no product, no normal team. There is only speculative interest. This descredits crypto-currencies in general.

The OP is a libelous fraud.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 500
I agree with author, some of the projects were first distributed as an air drop but then private keys were asked to get their drops. So they are scams for sure
Hello. I am newlest in crypto but even me understand one main rul: no one should know my privet key, isn't it?

Really, these coins are very dangerous for our community. These coins have nothing, no idea, no product, no normal team. There is only speculative interest. This descredits crypto-currencies in general.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
Yeah, can't argue with that. Given the number of projects in which TROY took part and then threw them, he had filled his very real bad reputation and I think many will agree with this. Only a stupid will invest in the projects referred to in article.
You personally invested in something from the list?
I regret if you lost money. In my opinion, even the names of these coins suggest that the devs are trying to use a names of coins known to all.

You correctly noticed that they lure customers is the name of a popular brand. Invested I? of course not, my happiness, I learned to identify this kind of "fake" coins.
Activity: 206
Merit: 13
Yeah, can't argue with that. Given the number of projects in which TROY took part and then threw them, he had filled his very real bad reputation and I think many will agree with this. Only a stupid will invest in the projects referred to in article.
You personally invested in something from the list?
I regret if you lost money. In my opinion, even the names of these coins suggest that the devs are trying to use a names of coins known to all.
Activity: 476
Merit: 103
Guys it goes without saying that you should by no means provide your private keys! Never!
Activity: 266
Activity: 420

I participated in this airdrops automaticly. And nobody asked my private keys to get airdrops. Realy sad only about Catalonian ETH. That was romantic idea =) But in fact parasitic
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
You have good opinion and it's right point
Activity: 476
Activity: 214
Merit: 11
Cryptocurrency is the FUTURE!
EDIT:

Elix is now permenatly on the list. Its a confirmed scam. Elix dev LIED about cleaning up the chat, in fact its WORST then before.
Do NOT invest in elix, it is no better then ebtc, ethd, ect.. My prediction is dev will dump and abandon this project when it reaches its ATH again, judging from the low quality exchage of chats. be very cautious about this project.

DO NOT INVEST IN ELIX,
1. TERRIBLE community who has said HORRIBLE things about me before i even joined back to check and see the quality of chats, which are the worst ive ever seen in a group.

Notice the immature and low quality comments in the ongoing "community support group"

2. Pump and dump oriented, just like all the other "E" coins.. nothing special about ELIX..

3. Dev will dump and abandon project the next time it reaches ATH.. He is currently silently dumping of 10-20 coins at the time so nobody will notice his wallet balance getting smaller, i noticed in under 10 minutes.

Elix, CONFIRMED SCAM.

1. Noob account 2.community doesn't equal dev team and says nothing about if a coin is a scam or not.plus u were threatening with writing fud so I saw some members were attacking u. U get what u give out. Obviously this Noob account snowflake is butthurt she didn't get her way and is raising holy hell. Nobody takes u seriously . u will see elix rise to new heights and ur laughable excuse of fud will be forgotten .oh btw elix is pumping and I just bought 20000 more elix hun .btw dev isn't dumping ...nice try babe.bye 😘

This coin is a scam, its really simple as that. I been in crptyo long enough to know which coins are scam and which coins arent.. ELIX is a SCAM, the dev and telegram group is just hyping it up like its some super legit coins that does this & that, but truth is, it doesnt do CRAP! its just a fake coin with a fake vision and fake concept, just like the other 1000' of scam coins!  You're all stuck holding bags thats what the chat is so uptight and just plain sad &  pathedic.  This PUMP AND DUMP elix coin will NEVER grow, we can bet on it Smiley
Activity: 309
Merit: 0
I really believe in what the op said. Not only the E coins. Litecoin gold developer deleted the telegram group after promising heaven and earth of making the coin hit $5 in few weeks. What a world we live in.  Lips sealed. Coin like elix with real use is stagnant while ponzi coins like regal is pumping.

SOS
Activity: 124
EDIT:

Elix is now permenatly on the list. Its a confirmed scam. Elix dev LIED about cleaning up the chat, in fact its WORST then before.
Do NOT invest in elix, it is no better then ebtc, ethd, ect.. My prediction is dev will dump and abandon this project when it reaches its ATH again, judging from the low quality exchage of chats. be very cautious about this project.

DO NOT INVEST IN ELIX,
1. TERRIBLE community who has said HORRIBLE things about me before i even joined back to check and see the quality of chats, which are the worst ive ever seen in a group.

Notice the immature and low quality comments in the ongoing "community support group"

2. Pump and dump oriented, just like all the other "E" coins.. nothing special about ELIX..

3. Dev will dump and abandon project the next time it reaches ATH.. He is currently silently dumping of 10-20 coins at the time so nobody will notice his wallet balance getting smaller, i noticed in under 10 minutes.

Elix, CONFIRMED SCAM.

1. Noob account 2.community doesn't equal dev team and says nothing about if a coin is a scam or not.plus u were threatening with writing fud so I saw some members were attacking u. U get what u give out. Obviously this Noob account snowflake is butthurt she didn't get her way and is raising holy hell. Nobody takes u seriously . u will see elix rise to new heights and ur laughable excuse of fud will be forgotten .oh btw elix is pumping and I just bought 20000 more elix hun .btw dev isn't dumping ...nice try babe.bye 😘
Activity: 214
Merit: 11
Cryptocurrency is the FUTURE!
EDIT:

DO NOT INVEST IN ELIX,

Elix, CONFIRMED SCAM.
Activity: 1055
www.Artemis.co
Yes, most of the users are aware of the risk these built without concept coins. But most of them have got it through airdrop and would love to see the price they get for the free coins.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
As we witnessed lately, there has been alot of new tokens that are giving airdrops to ppl that want to participate in it. 99% of those project are probably just scamms trying to make you invest in them, so they can later dump on you. So people never but never invest your own money in project that you don't even know who is behind it, and that you can see (on Bitcointalk thread, website etc..) that a least amount of effort has been put in it...

Before you are investing your money in something, check it twice always!
Activity: 94
Merit: 10
I was gonna leave it at the dev's response but this is just too adorable.

TIME WILL TELL IF YOU ARE RIGHT OR WRONG.

WHAT I KNOW IS THAT EBTC IS LEGIT, OTHER TOKEN ADDING "E" ARE COPYCATS COPYING EBTC. YOU WERE PART OF EBTC BEFORE YOU WERE ALSO KICKED OUT (YOU DID NOT LEAVE YOURSELF).

IN LESS THAN 3 DAYS NOW, WE WILL KNOW IF TO APPRECIATE YOU FOR YOUR WRITEUP OR SCREW YOU.

WHAT A LOAD OF CRAP!  how is eBTC legit when the dev adandoned the project  ONE WEEK after it was launched!! (the real reason i left this project)  "E" are copycat scams made by the SAME PERSON, im sorry your too slow to put the peices togethor!  No whitepaper, No vision, NO roadmap, NO NOTHING!! they just give all FALSE HOPES AND LIES.. Listen, this project is done, sell your coins (like i did at 80% loss)  because this project seriously has no hope, the "new dev team" does NOT exist.. its simply just admins from the old telegram group trying to make one last effort to pump this coin up so they can break even, like i said before. and time will tell, im right.. as i was 2 times before Smiley
again, take it how you wanna. I know from experience. Have a good day!!

TIME WILL TELL
ELix is still questionable..I forgot what exactly happened

How convenient.  Roll Eyes

...but it was another reason why i added it to the list.. (i THINK the dev dumped coins or something along those lines.. I DONT KNOW) either way  I still think its a sketchy project until proven otherwise.

And there you go again doubling down on your blatant lies. I'd love to see you back up any of those claims with a sliver of evidence but it's obviously just hot air. (Archived)

[-- inane, naive babble --]

i dont understand your logic..

Pages:
Jump to: