Pages:
Author

Topic: Warning Cryptopia !!! No payout - page 22. (Read 40084 times)

Activity: 442
Merit: 250
November 16, 2015, 03:15:35 PM

2. My dev was the only one who donated them money when they asked for financial assistance to keep their exchange running after admitting that they would go under as soon as their server contract expired due to failure pay.

Definition of the word Hear Say,

Not allowed in a real world court.

Show a document or invoice where it shows they are late, that is called evidence Mister FUDSTER.

AG18

Him telling 300 people in his own chat that they are going under if they couldn't get their own servers is not hear say.

Screen PrintOut => Evidence

You running your Mouth =  > FUD

AG18
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1005
https://cryptodatabase.net
November 16, 2015, 03:14:27 PM

2. My dev was the only one who donated them money when they asked for financial assistance to keep their exchange running after admitting that they would go under as soon as their server contract expired due to failure pay.

Show a document or invoice where it shows they are late, that is called evidence Mister FUDSTER.

AG18

Him telling 300 people in his own chat that they are going under if they couldn't get their own servers is not hear say.
November 16, 2015, 03:12:50 PM

AG18
November 16, 2015, 03:10:35 PM
Thanks for the post of reason. To avoid confusion I not only posted possible but I linked here so that people that read it are able to make their own opinions.

I could be totally in the wrong here with certain info I have given out but I do not want to see users of Cryptopia lose their money like the OP did.

All I want is for Cryptopia to start protecting their users and prevent them from unwittingly losing their money.

The only thing you done is get a bunch of coin delisted that sponsor your sites.
Why don't you start your own exchange, so we can see how it should be done.

Still Waiting for  Proof

AG18
legendary
November 16, 2015, 03:09:46 PM
Fact the CryptoDatabase & deadlock1 have been spreading fud since oct.15 .

Scam accusations would bring about fear, uncertainty and doubt. But one message on CryptoDatabase's website saying "POSSIBLE scam" is not a smear campaign.

Is there more proof of an actual smear campaign other than this thread (which is just a scam accusation discussion thread)?

Since those delisted coins sponsor the web site that is spreading false info on them , it only makes sense to cut business ties.
It is just Smart Business to cut ties with someone that tells lies on you all of the time.

Where is the false info on Cryptodatabase's website? It says "possible scam", that's not false information. Is there some false information on his sites that I'm missing?

Possible scam in conjunction with this forum is most definitely a smear campaign.

Where are your standards that Cryptodatabase show proof?

If I said you were a Possible Asshole, would that make it ok?
Or in your opinion, did i not just label you?

AG18

You want evidence?

Lets see Hex come in here and refute this,

1. Him nor his family have ANY income outside of a few bucks from Cryptopia.

legendary
November 16, 2015, 03:07:24 PM

Scam accusations would bring about fear, uncertainty and doubt. But one message on CryptoDatabase's website saying "POSSIBLE scam" is not a smear campaign.

Is there more proof of an actual smear campaign other than this thread (which is just a scam accusation discussion thread)?

Since those delisted coins sponsor the web site that is spreading false info on them , it only makes sense to cut business ties.
It is just Smart Business to cut ties with someone that tells lies on you all of the time.

Where is the false info on Cryptodatabase's website? It says "possible scam", that's not false information. Is there some false information on his sites that I'm missing?

Thanks for the post of reason. To avoid confusion I not only posted possible but I linked here so that people that read it are able to make their own opinions.

I could be totally in the wrong here with certain info I have given out but I do not want to see users of Cryptopia lose their money like the OP did.

All I want is for Cryptopia to start protecting their users and prevent them from unwittingly losing their money.
November 16, 2015, 03:05:46 PM

Possible scam in conjunction with this forum is most definitely a smear campaign.

Where are your standards that Cryptodatabase show proof?

If I said you were a Possible Asshole, would that make it ok?
Or in your opinion, did i not just label you?

AG18
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
November 16, 2015, 03:01:58 PM

November 16, 2015, 02:59:30 PM

What lie have I told?

The fact they don't disable withdraw and deposits for dead coins?

The fact they cant afford their servers?

Help me out here.

OK ,
Show Proof , not just your hear say.
Pretend like it is the real world , show evidence.

Cause if i wanted a story , i read a better one than this nonsense you are spreading.
legendary
November 16, 2015, 02:58:24 PM

What lie have I told?

The fact they don't disable withdraw and deposits for dead coins?

The fact they cant afford their servers?

Help me out here.

Getting HYPER, GP, and HTML5 removed from their exchange is the best thing that can happen for these coins. When their site goes belly up from inability to pay servers then the people who use these coins won't risk losing them.

Ask Hex where he is working real quick.
legendary
November 16, 2015, 02:56:42 PM
@CryptoDatabase

If you are so wise , why don't you start your own exchange and quit slandering others.

AG18

I have multiple websites of my own with 99% customer satisfaction. Want to know why? I protect my users funds, treat them with respect, and encourage happiness.

Don't believe me? Log in to any of my sites with chat and just ask the people using it or hell just leaf through the chat history and you will find out quick enough.
November 16, 2015, 02:56:13 PM
I believe I would agree with you if I have all my facts straight.

I am under the impression, that CryptoDB posted the link to this thread, that said possible scam and the link is this thread.

Is there something else that I'm missing?

Trying to warm someone of a POSSIBLE scam is not a public smear campaign as Cryptopia is trying to say it is.

A public smear campaign is when someone goes onto the exchange, or seeks out those on the exchange and tells them the site is a scam site and to leave it. Pointing out the possibility of it being a scam site on his own website, is not the same thing.

To go through and delist multiple coins, when the devs and users probably have no idea of what is going on with this, is just bad business. It gives the impression that this exchange is run by someone who is run by their emotions, which would give me no trust in ever using them. I would tell people to stay away from this site solely based on the appearance of an irrational yanking of multiple coins over a personal vendetta.

I may not know all the facts, please feel free to enlighten me if I'm mistaken, but I will tell you, this is the impression this whole thing has given me, and most people will take the same impression because they won't look for answers like I do.

November 16, 2015, 02:50:33 PM
@CryptoDatabase

If you are so wise , why don't you start your own exchange and quit slandering others.

AG18
legendary
November 16, 2015, 02:49:00 PM
Well the action of deleting CCB, HYPER, HTML, GP, BIRD, and London because some 3rd party posted a link on a obscure website is more than shocking.

Its amusing really. Each of those markets except for 020 are dead on that exchange and not worth the bother of even looking at it.

Its even more amusing that the only coins associated with me is HYPER, GP, and HTML5.

Cryptsy has been allowing trading for coins that have been dead for Months.

Hey guess what? Though I don't like Cryptsy either they actually disable coins that aren't able to be withdrawn or deposited which is what I want Cryptopia to do.

You can proclaim what you want, that is up to you.

As a FYI, if someone was paying me to come here and do this I would start posting evidence to show that they are about to go belly up as well as more private information about hex and his family.

Unlike y'all I know what goes on behind their scenes and how panicky they are.
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
November 16, 2015, 02:46:08 PM
Well the action of deleting CCB, HYPER, HTML, GP, BIRD, and London because some 3rd party posted a link on a obscure website is more than shocking.

Frankly I don't like it.

I don't care if CryptoDatabase is hosting naked photos of the Admins mother, NOTHING explains the instantaneous and wholesale delisting of multiple coins with vast and varied community members.

The right thing would be to relist all coins ASAP and maybe this incident can be forgiven.

But I have a difficult time promoting trade on a despotic and tyrannical exchange.  Those days are past, Cryptopia offered the promise of a more community oriented place of business.

This could be a brief act of misjudgement that is correctly immediately or a fatal blow.

I believe I would agree with you if I have all my facts straight.

I am under the impression, that CryptoDB posted the link to this thread, that said possible scam and the link is this thread.

Is there something else that I'm missing?

Trying to warm someone of a POSSIBLE scam is not a public smear campaign as Cryptopia is trying to say it is.

A public smear campaign is when someone goes onto the exchange, or seeks out those on the exchange and tells them the site is a scam site and to leave it. Pointing out the possibility of it being a scam site on his own website, is not the same thing.

To go through and delist multiple coins, when the devs and users probably have no idea of what is going on with this, is just bad business. It gives the impression that this exchange is run by someone who is run by their emotions, which would give me no trust in ever using them. I would tell people to stay away from this site solely based on the appearance of an irrational yanking of multiple coins over a personal vendetta.

I may not know all the facts, please feel free to enlighten me if I'm mistaken, but I will tell you, this is the impression this whole thing has given me, and most people will take the same impression because they won't look for answers like I do.
November 16, 2015, 02:21:51 PM

Frankly I don't like it.

I don't care if CryptoDatabase is hosting naked photos of the Admins mother, NOTHING explains the instantaneous and wholesale delisting of multiple coins with vast and varied community members.

The right thing would be to relist all coins ASAP and maybe this incident can be forgiven.

But I have a difficult time promoting trade on a despotic and tyrannical exchange.  Those days are past, Cryptopia offered the promise of a more community oriented place of business.

This could be a brief act of misjudgement that is correctly immediately or a fatal blow.

People that run Business are not going to help the competition that goes around slandering them.
If someone insulted you and yours in your house, you kick their ass out too.
Don't want fleas, don't lay with dum dogs.

AG18

November 16, 2015, 02:15:51 PM
020Londoncoin is not part of any attack scam. We are not associated with this attack on cryptopia and would like to be cryptopia's friends. they are a great trading platform.

If you sponsor those dum dums, then i would suggest stopping that and cutting ties with them ASAP.
For you are known by the company you keep.

AG18
November 16, 2015, 02:10:22 PM
Cryptsy has been the worst exchange aside from mintpal.
Their Tier program still has people money locked up.
And when Uncle Sam comes a knocking from the data cryptsy gives them, you be sorry you ever heard of cryptsy.

AG18
November 16, 2015, 02:06:03 PM
Ok,
this whole forum is just a hit piece by some really Dumb Guys against a very good exchange.

@deadlock1
Dude, you're too stupid to use crypto stick to cash.

@CryptoDatabase
You're a bigger moron than deadlock.

You whine about Cryptopia should delist coins that have issues.
Cryptsy has been allowing trading for coins that have been dead for Months.

It your responsibility as the user to keep an eye on the network to make sure it is working before sending and receiving coins,
that's why there are block explorers dum dum.
And if it is down, then contact the DEV .

Worst part is CryptoDatabase you know this, you are just being an ass due to your real agenda , trying to hit a great exchange with bad pr.
Meaning which exchange are you working for Minion?

AG18

Activity: 671
Merit: 1000
November 16, 2015, 01:57:58 PM
020Londoncoin is not part of any attack scam. We are not associated with this attack on cryptopia and would like to be cryptopia's friends. they are a great trading platform.

Pages:
Jump to: