Pages:
Author

Topic: Warning Cryptopia !!! No payout - page 19. (Read 40084 times)

Activity: 539
Merit: 500
November 16, 2015, 07:50:10 PM
Well hyper selective reading is not a good thing lol and I'm sure you know this.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1119
It's all mathematics...!
November 16, 2015, 07:49:06 PM
oh wow... how is craptopia still not shut down ?!?!  shittopia and c-scam worst scam sites around period in all of cryptoland... this is speaking from experience, as far as legalities... rofl fucktopia is so done they dont even know it... so to whoever trades there be careful guy!

This ^

Where am I insulting anyone? or are you rolling with the politically correct " a business is an entity? "

I'm rolling with you sound like a child who cannot communicate his point without cursing and stamping his feet!
November 16, 2015, 07:48:58 PM
Show me some emotion in my statements plz sir Smiley
Activity: 442
Merit: 250
November 16, 2015, 07:48:11 PM
How are you seeing my warning, as crying, lol as I said earlier your the only one crying as I explain what has transpired.

Your warning is like a jilted bride left at the alter, you cry out with only emotion but no logic or proof to back it up.
And when asked for proof , whine the proof is out there but then claim everyone else is just too dumb to find it.

Serious , it makes you look like a jackass.

AG18

November 16, 2015, 07:44:23 PM
Don't know anyone else that is only able to spam 3 topics with out an actual point besides hex lol but if your one of the lucky ones that more power to you sir Smiley

What a small world you live in that no one else besides hex can think you are a whiny storyteller.
But let me enlarge your Mind, there are at least 2 , that think you are a whiny storyteller.

AG18

How are you seeing my warning, as crying, lol as I said earlier your the only one crying as I explain what has transpired.
November 16, 2015, 07:42:53 PM
oh wow... how is craptopia still not shut down ?!?!  shittopia and c-scam worst scam sites around period in all of cryptoland... this is speaking from experience, as far as legalities... rofl fucktopia is so done they dont even know it... so to whoever trades there be careful guy!

This ^

Where am I insulting anyone? or are you rolling with the politically correct " a business is an entity? "
November 16, 2015, 07:42:03 PM
Don't know anyone else that is only able to spam 3 topics with out an actual point besides hex lol but if your one of the lucky ones that more power to you sir Smiley

What a small world you live in that no one else besides hex can think you are a whiny storyteller.
But let me enlarge your Mind, there are at least 2 , that think you are a whiny storyteller.
Don't hurt yourself but that Number is probably a lot higher after the way you conducted yourself today.

AG18
legendary
It's all mathematics...!
November 16, 2015, 07:40:31 PM
oh wow... how is craptopia still not shut down ?!?!  shittopia and c-scam worst scam sites around period in all of cryptoland... this is speaking from experience, as far as legalities... rofl fucktopia is so done they dont even know it... so to whoever trades there be careful guy!

This ^
legendary
It's all mathematics...!
November 16, 2015, 07:39:21 PM
yeah, I do like how you have nothing but insults with not 1 structured reply, what does that make you lol ?

This whole thread is a comedy show!

Ive heard that you are intelligent person and yet when I read some of your rants...well...you sound like one of my children kicking screaming and name calling!

you noticed me name calling? when this Argon18 has nothing but lol your good boss!

Just read back some of your comments...

ranting and cursing! Lol! Come on man! Grow up!

November 16, 2015, 07:38:09 PM
November 16, 2015, 07:36:57 PM
hex did you like learn extra words besides faggot idiot and fuck?   lol now you spam 3 different words fud proof and aint lol nice upgrade bub

Ya know,
if you keep thinking everyone is hex, there going to lock you up in the loony bin with a shirt that ties in the back.

Just Sayin,
AG18
November 16, 2015, 07:35:38 PM
hex did you like learn extra words besides faggot idiot and fuck?   lol now you spam 3 different words fud proof and aint lol nice upgrade bub
November 16, 2015, 07:34:45 PM
you noticed me name calling?

If you show some actual proof feel free to call me a name.
i can take it nancy.

AG18
November 16, 2015, 07:33:39 PM
what are you 12 lol ran out of insults gonna start nitpicking auto corrects? rofl 

Ya know , you keep wanting to argue over grammar structure shows that ya ain't got no proof, only lame weak attempts at fud.

Worst part your sense of humor sucks too.
IMO

AG18
November 16, 2015, 07:32:40 PM
yeah, I do like how you have nothing but insults with not 1 structured reply, what does that make you lol ?

Ive heard that you are intelligent person and yet when I read some of your rants...well...you sound like one of my children kicking screaming and name calling!

you noticed me name calling? when this Argon18 has nothing but lol your good boss!
legendary
It's all mathematics...!
November 16, 2015, 07:31:15 PM

November 16, 2015, 07:28:27 PM
what are you 12 lol ran out of insults gonna start nitpicking auto corrects? rofl 
November 16, 2015, 07:27:06 PM
lol everything I have said needs no proof as everyone watched me rain, everyone remembers the no removal statement as well, as far as your childish demeanor, its kind of nice knowing how bad life will wreck you, hence the less info of anything you have the better Smiley I like watching slow folks berry themselves in their own lack of structure.

Yep Slow folk all around here.
by the way its
Bury not berry.

AG18
November 16, 2015, 07:24:23 PM
lol everything I have said needs no proof as everyone watched me rain, everyone remembers the no removal statement as well, as far as your childish demeanor, its kind of nice knowing how bad life will wreck you, hence the less info of anything you have the better Smiley I like watching slow folks bury themselves in their own lack of structure.
November 16, 2015, 07:20:15 PM
You seem to be the only one crying, as all I am doing is telling folks why not to use the exchange. and this happens to make you cry lol.

Why would i care for a dead exchange anyway plz explain?

Cause you are a crybaby and spreading stories without proof.
And you expect everyone to just believe your lies.

Show proof or quit whining Nancy.

Ya Know,
Those other 2 debated better than you, did you graduate Harvard or something , is that what wrong with ya?

AG18
Pages:
Jump to: