Pages:
Author

Topic: Warning Cryptopia !!! No payout - page 21. (Read 40084 times)

Activity: 671
Merit: 1000
November 16, 2015, 04:05:22 PM
020Londoncoin is not part of any attack scam. We are not associated with this attack on cryptopia and would like to be cryptopia's friends. they are a great trading platform.

If you sponsor those dum dums, then i would suggest stopping that and cutting ties with them ASAP.
For you are known by the company you keep.

AG18

we cut ties like 3+ months ago and half of his team left and are now a new team 100% free of drama and we like cryptopia. We do not endorse or sponsor them in any way
Activity: 442
Merit: 250
November 16, 2015, 03:56:14 PM
You know for a 26 year old , you are still wet behind the ears.
You should look up the definition of evidence since you fail to understand what it is.

AG18

A 26 year old from Lashmeet West Virginia that has been faithfully running websites for years, you mean.

I'm done talking to trolls so unless you have something substantial to say that is worth a response you will no longer get one from me.

That right , run away little fella,
go tell your lies to someone dumb enough to believe them.

Find a dictionary and look up proof and evidence for the future.
Geez.

AG18
November 16, 2015, 03:54:25 PM
If you are referencing me, I would like you to show proof I lied. Because I know I haven't.

According to your earlier statements , i don't have to show Proof, since i used the word  Possible

By the way smart that you hide your real name from the public,

Domain Name: MAKINGMONEYHONEY.COM
Registrar: PDR LTD. D/B/A PUBLICDOMAINREGISTRY.COM
Sponsoring Registrar IANA ID: 303
Whois Server: whois.PublicDomainRegistry.com
Referral URL: http://www.PublicDomainRegistry.com
Name Server: NS5.TRUEHOSTDNS.COM
Name Server: NS6.TRUEHOSTDNS.COM
Status: clientTransferProhibited http://www.icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited
Updated Date: 02-oct-2015
Creation Date: 03-oct-2014
Expiration Date: 03-oct-2016

AG18
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1005
https://cryptodatabase.net
November 16, 2015, 03:50:33 PM
You should look up the definition of evidence since you fail to understand what it is.

AG18

A 26 year old from Lashmeet West Virginia that has been faithfully running websites for years, you mean.

I'm done talking to trolls so unless you have something substantial to say that is worth a response you will no longer get one from me.
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
November 16, 2015, 03:46:24 PM
LIKE I SAID"
POSSIBLE ASSHOLE

AG18

With the way you are talking, it sounds like you're trying to defend Cryptopia, are you on their staff?

According to the other guy , they can't afford a staff, so watch your fuding.
But whom do you work for, since you seem to have a slant with the fudders.

AG18

MakingMoneyHoney is well known in the crypto world for not only being really nice but for being really helpful. She spends every day helping new people get started with crypto.

This is more than I can say about you. The odds of you being one of Hex's staff is pretty likely since the only people defending them have been them so far.

@MakingMoneyHoney, the digit screenname you posted earlier is Hex. He has several accounts here since him and his exchange are banned from using this forum. You can tell by the language used. Hex is well known for insulting his clients and anyone else whenever he pleases.

There you go again talking stupid again without proof,

For the record, i do not work for any exchanges ,
but i do recognize 2 liars when i see them.
Excuse me , let me rephrase Two Possible Liars.  

AG18

If you are referencing me, I would like you to show proof I lied. Because I know I haven't.
November 16, 2015, 03:43:57 PM

AG18

November 16, 2015, 03:40:50 PM
LIKE I SAID"
POSSIBLE ASSHOLE

AG18

With the way you are talking, it sounds like you're trying to defend Cryptopia, are you on their staff?

AG18

MakingMoneyHoney is well known in the crypto world for not only being really nice but for being really helpful. She spends every day helping new people get started with crypto.

This is more than I can say about you. The odds of you being one of Hex's staff is pretty likely since the only people defending them have been them so far.

@MakingMoneyHoney, the digit screenname you posted earlier is Hex. He has several accounts here since him and his exchange are banned from using this forum. You can tell by the language used. Hex is well known for insulting his clients and anyone else whenever he pleases.

There you go again talking stupid again without proof,

For the record, i do not work for any exchanges ,
but i do recognize 2 liars when i see them.
Excuse me , let me rephrase Two Possible Liars. 

AG18
legendary
November 16, 2015, 03:36:49 PM
LIKE I SAID"
POSSIBLE ASSHOLE

AG18

AG18

November 16, 2015, 03:35:37 PM
LIKE I SAID"
POSSIBLE ASSHOLE

AG18

AG18

If you are going to say I'm FUDing, you better explain your definition of FUD. I just asked you a question, and you didn't actually answer it.

I'm posting here solely as a person who owns some cryptos and uses some exchanges when I want to exchange my cryptos for another one.
November 16, 2015, 03:34:54 PM
Argon18 Defends the Truth, check my past posts.
Its what i do.

Have Real Evidence show it , lies to confuse the naive and i will test you.

AG18
November 16, 2015, 03:31:36 PM
LIKE I SAID"
POSSIBLE ASSHOLE

AG18

AG18
November 16, 2015, 03:29:51 PM
Exchanges can delist any coin they want unless their is a signed contract
Do you have a signed contract or do you want to whine about that too.

AG18
November 16, 2015, 03:29:30 PM
LIKE I SAID"
POSSIBLE ASSHOLE

AG18

November 16, 2015, 03:28:08 PM
Fact the CryptoDatabase & deadlock1 have been spreading fud since oct.15 .

Scam accusations would bring about fear, uncertainty and doubt. But one message on CryptoDatabase's website saying "POSSIBLE scam" is not a smear campaign.

Is there more proof of an actual smear campaign other than this thread (which is just a scam accusation discussion thread)?

Since those delisted coins sponsor the web site that is spreading false info on them , it only makes sense to cut business ties.
It is just Smart Business to cut ties with someone that tells lies on you all of the time.

Where is the false info on Cryptodatabase's website? It says "possible scam", that's not false information. Is there some false information on his sites that I'm missing?

Possible scam in conjunction with this forum is most definitely a smear campaign.

Where are your standards that Cryptodatabase show proof?

If I said you were a Possible Asshole, would that make it ok?
Or in your opinion, did i not just label you?

AG18

Cryptodatabase does not need any proof on his website, because it says POSSIBLE scam, and he links to this thread where people can make their own decisions. A public smear campaign would be on the exchange, not on another website. Has he been telling people on the exchange saying it is definitely a scam? Because that's what a public smear campaign is.

The best proof, of this exchange site being shady, to me is this post from 6436346346, who I assume is someone from Cryptopia's ticket support.

It's quite obvious to me that someone tried to withdraw a coin, that was not being mined. Any good exchange would have warned people (or delisted it) before allowing someone to buy a coin that could not be withdrawn.

As for everything else CryptoDB is saying, it's what he thinks. He thinks he's trying to save people from a site that is a possible scam. Everyone is free to make their own decisions. Unless he goes on the exchange and tells people the site is a sham, then he isn't running a public smear campaign, IMHO.

The point also stands that an exchange should not delist coins based on their personal feelings getting hurt that someone would dare to say the exchange is doing things incorrectly / stating their opinions.

As BitcoinNational said:

...I don't care if CryptoDatabase is hosting naked photos of the Admins mother, NOTHING explains the instantaneous and wholesale delisting of multiple coins with vast and varied community members....

LIKE I SAID"
POSSIBLE ASSHOLE

AG18
November 16, 2015, 03:26:56 PM
Fact the CryptoDatabase & deadlock1 have been spreading fud since oct.15 .

Scam accusations would bring about fear, uncertainty and doubt. But one message on CryptoDatabase's website saying "POSSIBLE scam" is not a smear campaign.

Is there more proof of an actual smear campaign other than this thread (which is just a scam accusation discussion thread)?

Since those delisted coins sponsor the web site that is spreading false info on them , it only makes sense to cut business ties.
It is just Smart Business to cut ties with someone that tells lies on you all of the time.

Where is the false info on Cryptodatabase's website? It says "possible scam", that's not false information. Is there some false information on his sites that I'm missing?

Possible scam in conjunction with this forum is most definitely a smear campaign.

Where are your standards that Cryptodatabase show proof?

If I said you were a Possible Asshole, would that make it ok?
Or in your opinion, did i not just label you?

AG18

Cryptodatabase does not need any proof on his website, because it says POSSIBLE scam, and he links to this thread where people can make their own decisions. A public smear campaign would be on the exchange, not on another website. Has he been telling people on the exchange saying it is definitely a scam? Because that's what a public smear campaign is.

The best proof, of this exchange site being shady, to me is this post from 6436346346, who I assume is someone from Cryptopia's ticket support.

It's quite obvious to me that someone tried to withdraw a coin, that was not being mined. Any good exchange would have warned people (or delisted it) before allowing someone to buy a coin that could not be withdrawn.

As for everything else CryptoDB is saying, it's what he thinks. He thinks he's trying to save people from a site that is a possible scam. Everyone is free to make their own decisions. Unless he goes on the exchange and tells people the site is a sham, then he isn't running a public smear campaign, IMHO.

The point also stands that an exchange should not delist coins based on their personal feelings getting hurt that someone would dare to say the exchange is doing things incorrectly / stating their opinions.

As BitcoinNational said:

...I don't care if CryptoDatabase is hosting naked photos of the Admins mother, NOTHING explains the instantaneous and wholesale delisting of multiple coins with vast and varied community members....
legendary
November 16, 2015, 03:26:46 PM
Maybe you should take a Photoshop class to help with your lies in the future.
You are not really that prepared to fud well.
Surprised you lasted this long.

AG18

Photoshop?

That was inspect element to change your text followed up by Lightshot screenshot software with no edits done. Really?
November 16, 2015, 03:25:29 PM
Maybe you should take a Photoshop class to help with your lies in the future.
You are not really that prepared to fud well.
Surprised you lasted this long.

AG18
November 16, 2015, 03:23:21 PM
You do know you just admitted

That you have No Proof.

LOL.

Hear Say from a fudster, not reliable at all.

AG18
legendary
November 16, 2015, 03:21:10 PM

2. My dev was the only one who donated them money when they asked for financial assistance to keep their exchange running after admitting that they would go under as soon as their server contract expired due to failure pay.

Definition of the word Hear Say,

Not allowed in a real world court.

Show a document or invoice where it shows they are late, that is called evidence Mister FUDSTER.

AG18

Him telling 300 people in his own chat that they are going under if they couldn't get their own servers is not hear say.

Screen PrintOut => Evidence

You running your Mouth =  > FUD

AG18

Tell me how well screenshots can be used as evidence after this one.

November 16, 2015, 03:16:48 PM
@CryptoDatabase

You really not that bright are ya?

AG18
Pages:
Jump to: