Pages:
Author

Topic: WARNING DeepOnion is a SCAM, proof inside! - page 12. (Read 70288 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Activity: 401
Merit: 104
It's almost funny to see so many newbie and junior accounts shouting the word "scam" in connection to Deeponion. If they are Newbies or Juniors either they are new in the game and they have no clue of what they are talking about, ot they are sockpuppets of people who have probably already posted too much in this thread and now they want to create the illusion that other people are sharing their delusions.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 267
Earn bitcoins every hour: USBitcoinServices.com
I am still wearing their signature, even after airdrops, how come can it be a scam? Do you know the Youtuber Kubera? well he is a DeepOnion hero now FYI.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
decide it is scam or not Huh how can be sure abvout that situation?
Activity: 1022
Merit: 725
market cap is 100k usd every days.. so what else to say ? Not enough to sell thousand and thousand Onion they gave in airdrops.

they try a rebound with their fork, well done, they still have ideas after this 40 weeks airdrops are end..
Activity: 28
While newbie I couldnt even get the airdrop, so, don't care.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
In the forum, many people participated in the onion airdrop activity, and this airdrop continued for a long time. The price of onions also continued to rise because of airdrops. But when the airdrops ended? Its price has plummeted. What does this state? I think it's only because the people think it's profitable.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
The DO still exists and has a good price, many project participants have received good money and are very grateful. Does somebody will invest too late at the peak and will lose money? Highly likely. If someone has earned, the other must lose.
Activity: 27
Everyone has a different approach to DeepOnion, and whether it's a hoax or not, I won't choose to invest in this token, because it's important to have a reputation for a token.
Activity: 98
I believe that Airdrops are a nice bonus, but not essential if you know it's potential.
Activity: 35
Oh, in my opinion, the heading to this thread is provocative. Deep onion as far as I know have been runining a very successful airdrop week in and out, people keep getting deep onion in their wallet Embarrassed
Activity: 238
Merit: 11
I think deep onion is not a scam, is just a coin in which the creators do have a larger share of the cake because they have made the baby. Not everyone is as generous as Shatosi
Activity: 22
With all these proofs and trusted members here that defines Deeponion is a scam but still a lot of people still believes on it and comfort theirselves with lies that they can earn from this. I am still hopeful that they will learn to open their minds and read this and analyze this proofs, it's so sad that with these facts they don't still believe it and continue to support deeponion. Smiley
Activity: 60
Deep Onion is so not a Scam Coin, i have been following it since day one and the community is very active, growing very fast and the developers are working constantly to make this project better.
Activity: 322
Their path of advancement was strong and effective. And after the end of the airdrop, they constantly have some movements in the project. The price of their coins is now not overpumped.
If it's a scam, then no more than the best crypto-currency projects.
Activity: 882
Merit: 310
People hate other people's success. I already cashed out some bounties and 10%. For me it is a good campaign, whatever happens, with the money I made I can pay the rent in a very expensive country like Switzerland. Which means, in other countries you can live with that money for two months... Participants can make some money out of it, so don't say people get scammed. You get something in exchange for some of your time and you can trade it against money at any time. So I really don't see the scam here.

Because it's ok, to advertise around a scam, if it makes money...
The same logic as oil sales snakes, or MLM & pyramid schemes "if it makes me money, I don't give a fuck, because I'M BOSS IN THIS SCHEME".

Thanks for proving a point tho - Deeponion is a MLM scheme.
Activity: 434
Merit: 251
Thing with name DeepOnion is a SCAM? Grin How can it be?  Grin When i'm reading something like this i always laughing because nothing with name DeepOnion can be useful...
Activity: 87
DeepOnion is really a fraud, it's hard to believe, knowing that I bought some about $10 in onions last year, and it's already under 2 dollars now, and it looks like a bad investment.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1042
in my opinion DO is not a scam. i don't know why but at DO there are always FUD and also new users who just sign up to spread bad mood  Roll Eyes
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
It does not look that way. DeepOnion is one coin that does not look like a scam. If it was then I doubt that the team would be working so hard on the project and trying to make the coin and the wallet much better than it was before. they would have drawn out of the project by now but they didn't and are still working on the project. They are doing a good job if we are being honest here.
Pages:
Jump to: