Pages:
Author

Topic: WARNING DeepOnion is a SCAM, proof inside! - page 16. (Read 70335 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Radix-The Decentralized Finance Protocol
scam or not scam ... a long time to discuss it is possible. Who earned it and sold it after the new year, congratulations, you have filled your purses well. Who has not sold and keeps a coin, wait your hour)To all peace  guys Cool
Activity: 161
Merit: 10
Although I don't think the Deep Onion is a hoax, this token is not a good investment, as countries are clamping down on anonymous transfers, so I'm concerned about the future of anonymous tokens.

Umm what countries exactly are you talking about? Many countries are limiting (IMO rightfully so) crypto-FIAT transfers, but none of them are targeting privacy cryptos in particular.
Activity: 252
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
Although I don't think the Deep Onion is a hoax, this token is not a good investment, as countries are clamping down on anonymous transfers, so I'm concerned about the future of anonymous tokens.
Merit: 109
I am not an Investor in Deep Onion actually sold my 55 Onions at a loss once
but I don't think It is a Scam.
They have implemented some nice features
It is'nt a bad Annon coin
Activity: 434
Merit: 251
Not a scam. the project is complete. they are on week 37 of airdrops, and have delivered each one. Nothing here is scammy in the least.

So all of this topic has wrong informations? Many investors think this project is scam. Some documents that we can see as proof are also on the topic. It is not a trusting investment even if it is not scam Wink

What documents are you talking about?  To this day, there has been zero proof that there is a scam.  Since the first airdrop they have been saying that Dev will selloff all the coins and not distribute them.  Now 37 airdrops later, the coins are almost all distributed.  Every project in crypto has literally been called a scam.
Activity: 434
Merit: 251
Just ignore DeepOnion if its true, the easiest way... Its a big help for those people who r new in cryptoworld, it will serve as a warning not to consider DeepOnion as their prospective ICO.

There is no ICO in deeponion.  It's given for free via airdrop.  Lol read back through this thread, the whole time you guys have been saying that devs will dump the premine.  37/40 airdrop almost and it hasn't happened?  What's the new theory guys?
Activity: 173
Merit: 0
There are a truly transparent proof and this has wake me up and decide to stay away from deeponion. I was interested to that project earlier but thanks to this thread has open up my mind.
Merit: 100
Just ignore DeepOnion if its true, the easiest way... Its a big help for those people who r new in cryptoworld, it will serve as a warning not to consider DeepOnion as their prospective ICO.
Activity: 13
Yup. I said it from the start. The deeponion ship will sink rather sooner than later. it is now below $2. who would invest in this nonsense?  Huh
the value is dropping steadily. stop the foolishness already. Tongue

Activity: 602
Merit: 13
if deep onion was a scam then surly the devs would have dumped all coin and wouldn't implement any new developments like deep send or android wallet what would be the point ? .people are getting $onons for free whats the problem ? if it is, which I don't think it is then no harm .I think theres way more projects that look like scams than deep onion   

But I don't see deepsend yet Huh
So long waiting........  Huh
Now problem come and hard fork happening  Lips sealed
Just be aware  Lips sealed
Activity: 546
Merit: 33
Rasputin Party Mansion
I do not know if deeponion is a scam, but it seems strange to me that there are so many enthusiastic supporters.
It seems to me that those who claim that it is a scam are simply envious.
Activity: 113
Merit: 1
if deep onion was a scam then surly the devs would have dumped all coin and wouldn't implement any new developments like deep send or android wallet what would be the point ? .people are getting $onons for free whats the problem ? if it is, which I don't think it is then no harm .I think theres way more projects that look like scams than deep onion   
Activity: 585
Merit: 33
Rasputin Party Mansion
I do not know if deeponion is a scam. But I know that many have earned a lot of money simply with airdrops, so it's better to take advantage of them.
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
I did think deep onion was a scam but I guess if it was a scam they would have sold everything in the last bull run.
Activity: 52
I mustve missed this. Why are you sayign the coin is a chinese scam? I hear a lot of accusations but I do not see any proof. I will admit that the POS is not a guaranteed 10% for everyone. It is only 10% if you have a strong enough weight ie if you bought enough coins.
Also privacy coins in general have been crashing but I dont know what that has to do with any particular scam unless all coins are scams.
How about some real evidence buddy.

Fucking noob is tyring to be smart! Take a look at this scheme of deeponion SCAM!  Does this resemble some process to you?

LMAO Thats awesome!

"mad boys" Where do you come up with this stuff?
Activity: 364
Creative & digital marketing agency
How can you consider the deeponion is a scam when it's really a big community and they're working so dynamic for real ?
By the way, i think your accusation isn't enough to convince me to trust your point.
It's too early to make an accusation with your proofs dude, if you want to make one, find more proofs.
Activity: 3
Why did I only discover this thread now? Hilarious.
Activity: 868
Merit: 278
I mustve missed this. Why are you sayign the coin is a chinese scam? I hear a lot of accusations but I do not see any proof. I will admit that the POS is not a guaranteed 10% for everyone. It is only 10% if you have a strong enough weight ie if you bought enough coins.
Also privacy coins in general have been crashing but I dont know what that has to do with any particular scam unless all coins are scams.

Fucking noob is tyring to be smart! Take a look at this scheme of deeponion SCAM!  Does this resemble some process to you?

Activity: 52
Why are we talking about this scam any more? It was confirmed in this thread over and over that deeponion is a a scam that made a Chinese scammer a millionaire.

Activity: 868
Merit: 278
Why are we talking about this scam any more? It was confirmed in this thread over and over that deeponion is a a scam that made a Chinese scammer a millionaire.
Pages:
Jump to: