Pages:
Author

Topic: Warning for newbies - page 6. (Read 2353 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 21
December 17, 2019, 04:08:28 AM
Upon all the warnings on here scam projects still see huge people patronizing them, i guess people don't like learning first until they learn so i think warning newbies is a waste of time
Activity: 924
Merit: 256
December 17, 2019, 12:32:35 AM
Becoming a newbie member does require even broader knowledge and continues to learn. All can be learned in this forum if newbie members are not lazy to read.

Many newbies are trapped in fake projects, scams, HYPE. If I follow the advice of the OP, I think the newbie members will also be a little helped and can avoid Scam projects.

Newbie traders usually not only from lazy reading but from various articles that sometimes mislead to them, that will make them lose, it is better for traders who want to learn it must be accompanied by professional traders and as much as possible really support and provide information that can accurately explain whether or not the method chosen.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 253
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
December 17, 2019, 12:08:32 AM
Very educating for the newbie. It is true we beginners should be careful in doing something whether it follows the campaign, trading, investing, research and so on. Because all have the risk of each to be understood more in order not to suffer excessive loss.
Activity: 534
Merit: 250
December 16, 2019, 11:38:27 PM
Becoming a newbie member does require even broader knowledge and continues to learn. All can be learned in this forum if newbie members are not lazy to read.

Many newbies are trapped in fake projects, scams, HYPE. If I follow the advice of the OP, I think the newbie members will also be a little helped and can avoid Scam projects.
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214
Payment Gateway Allows Recurring Payments
December 16, 2019, 01:05:31 PM
Newbies needs to be prepared for this coming new year, scammers will try to take advantage of that year because bitcoin halving is already dropping the HYPE in crypto space  already, Learn to do research better, not all bad results in crypto are because a project failed, mostly are because of lack of research, with no good research you can easily fall for scam projects.

1) Do better research on new projects before promoting them or investing a penny on them

2) Visit scam accusation thread on the forum time to time, it will safe you a lot too

3) If you you have to invest always invest what you can afford to lose.

You should replace the word newbies to all or everybody, as even experts and old-timers of this forum can fall victim from these scammers, we all know these scammers are getting better now, and they can make a project looks good in paper, it's everybody's battle to fight these scammers not only for newbies but for old members as well.
Activity: 686
Merit: 257
December 16, 2019, 12:44:12 PM

1) Do better research on new projects before promoting them or investing a penny on them

No matter how cool the project looks, you should not invest in it at the first opportunity.Personally, I watch the project, its development and then invest.The fact that the project may seem very cool,but if there are any difficulties - just disappear.That's it!

What you say is true, we only need to watch it, how will it progress in the future? If the project is good, what works on the road map, then it is up to you whether you want to invest or not. Clearly, a new project, there will always be difficulties and if you can't solve the problem. the team and the developer will leave the project dormant.

Not only in investing or in trading, we are also doing this in real life, for example you are doing a job, you are new there and what you need to do is to learn the process as much as you can so you can get promoted so you can earn a lot, so we could also do this in trading/investing, we should work hard for us to  learn as much as possible and to earn as much as we could.
Activity: 2282
Merit: 560
_""""Duelbits""""_
December 16, 2019, 12:39:22 PM

No matter how cool the project looks, you should not invest in it at the first opportunity.Personally, I watch the project, its development and then invest.The fact that the project may seem very cool,but if there are any difficulties - just disappear.That's it!

What you say is true, we only need to watch it, how will it progress in the future? If the project is good, what works on the road map, then it is up to you whether you want to invest or not. Clearly, a new project, there will always be difficulties and if you can't solve the problem. the team and the developer will leave the project dormant.
Activity: 903
Merit: 391
December 16, 2019, 12:20:48 PM
Newbies needs to be prepared for this coming new year, scammers will try to take advantage of that year because bitcoin halving is already dropping the HYPE in crypto space  already, Learn to do research better, not all bad results in crypto are because a project failed, mostly are because of lack of research, with no good research you can easily fall for scam projects.

2) Visit scam accusation thread on the forum time to time, it will safe you a lot too

You hit the nail right on the head @OP. These are the fundamental rules in the investment into cryptocurrencies, ICOs, IEOs etc because without this you are likely to fall into one hell of a big scam. One thing that is worthy of being mentioned is that, never be greedy or else you will lose everything that you have invested.
Sometime, all of it really not concerned by newbies. Although not all, but some people start to make investment because they are influenced by other. Because of that, a lot of people really trapped in ICO that not really good when the sale already end. People should really make analysis in every aspect before do something with their money.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 535
December 16, 2019, 12:02:54 PM

You hit the nail right on the head @OP. These are the fundamental rules in the investment into cryptocurrencies, ICOs, IEOs etc because without this you are likely to fall into one hell of a big scam. One thing that is worthy of being mentioned is that, never be greedy or else you will lose everything that you have invested.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
December 16, 2019, 11:57:23 AM
Newbies just need have a common sense and don t rush in to the every new project without research. That s all new people in crypto need, experience come with time.
Activity: 1112
Merit: 256
December 15, 2019, 02:20:11 PM

At the beginning of 2017, investing at the very beginning was usually a great investment. Unfortunately, during the bear market many projects encountered unexpected difficulties, which you mentioned (mostly financial) and unfortunately just collapsed. This cannot be predicted 100%. However, you can eliminate a large risk element when you do our own analysis of, for example, the experience of people behind the project - have they already achieved any success in the industry. Thats for sure good advice for new investors.
Activity: 70
December 15, 2019, 02:18:15 PM
What are those? Or well, probably just 1-2 most advanced ones you can recommend

Hmm, the most advanced one from the ones I follow is definitely Sapien Network - have you heard of the guys already? Cause they are pretty popular these days with a unique and professional product. In few words, Sapien could prove to be a viable and popular alternative to current existing social media platforms. More and more people are increasingly getting fed up with the way Facebook, Twitter, and other social media companies are mistreating them — from selling their personal information to third parties, to bombarding them with ads they never asked to see. But of course, better Google Sapien and check out their website to get deeper into what the guys are offering
December 15, 2019, 02:16:33 PM
Nope, not many. Probably 3 or 4 more interesting and attractive ones

What are those? Or well, probably just 1-2 most advanced ones you can recommend
December 15, 2019, 02:14:51 PM
From my side I would probably add team experience and the industry itself, kinda to evaluate adoption. And are there many solutions that meet your requirements?

Nope, not many. Probably 3 or 4 more interesting and attractive ones
December 15, 2019, 02:14:17 PM
Fully agree with you here mate. For example, talking about me, I am always looking for practical value, some kind of latest technology implementation and prospects

From my side I would probably add team experience and the industry itself, kinda to evaluate adoption. And are there many solutions that meet your requirements?
December 15, 2019, 02:13:28 PM
I absolutely agree that own research or at least some kind of analysis is required after finding one or another solution. But from my perspective, you should be also having some components you pay attention to after finding new solution, like its prospects or so

Fully agree with you here mate. For example, talking about me, I am always looking for practical value, some kind of latest technology implementation and prospects
December 15, 2019, 02:11:41 PM
I absolutely agree that own research or at least some kind of analysis is required after finding one or another solution. But from my perspective, you should be also having some components you pay attention to after finding new solution, like its prospects or so
Activity: 1193
Merit: 251
December 15, 2019, 02:22:13 AM

Activity: 1540
Merit: 420
www.Artemis.co
December 15, 2019, 02:02:22 AM
Newbies needs to be prepared for this coming new year, scammers will try to take advantage of that year because bitcoin halving is already dropping the HYPE in crypto space  already
Thus it make difference in previous and present year? Scammers are always around regardless of what year and implementations will happen, their numbers continue to increase as long as there's always a victims who fall on their traps. The best advise is stay cautious and vigilant or better stay with crypto if you don't know the consequences.
copper member
Activity: 1120
Merit: 2
December 15, 2019, 01:55:15 AM

Your advice will be of great benefit to new investors. In this world whether new investors come and start investing without the market trend.They think that investing here can only be beneficial.Their ideas are wrong.
Pages:
Jump to: