Pages:
Author

Topic: [Warning] Polybius & EmerCoin - Scam - page 13. (Read 23387 times)

Activity: 72
Merit: 14
June 17, 2017, 09:41:22 AM
Hi TS! Thx for your Warning. I already invested, but had plans to invest more in Polybius.

I understand your concerns. They are all based on that Emercoin and other companies this team is involved, used to be a scam. Can you explain, why you say they are scam and bring some links maybe about those companies. Cause right now, yes, I can see same team on Polybius, Emer, Hash. BUT I dont know, if they are proven scamers for a long time, how could they still operate and have functional web pages?

So two questions:

1). If previous companies are a proven scam, please post some links about that, maybe there were some investigations about them?
2). MAIN thing I dont get. If polybius is a scam, why bother and publish thier marketing materials on PROVEN scam websites? I'm sorry, but I believe it is too stupid to be true)) They could just change thier team photos and names, and of course do not PR through already proven SCAM websites.

Anyway, thx for your investigation. After reading that I'm already not 100% sure to invest more in Polybius)) BUT! on the other hand, my doubts are only at 10% level about this company right now. Thx again for your worry about the community!)
Activity: 1438
Merit: 574
Always ask questions. #StandWithHongKong
June 17, 2017, 07:45:29 AM
That didn't even take effort, and people would still throw money at them.

Nice job OP, hopefully this thread stays bumped until we get an answer / resolution.

Absolutely. However, Hashcoins/Hashflare/Polybius/Emercoin/Chronobank etc, etc will never comment about this on the forum because they know the cat is out of the bag & they don't have a leg to stand on. The only responses I have got since I first started asking questions about this scam were from their noob shill accounts which have gone strangly quiet all of a sudden.....

@OP: Well done for helping to bring this to everyones attention - you should probably post this in the Scam thread here:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=83.0

..where it will get more attention & put more preasure on Hashcoins/Hashflare/Polybius/Emercoin/Chronobank etc, etc to answer the accusations.

Good luck.
Activity: 448
Merit: 252
June 17, 2017, 06:27:59 AM
!
June 17, 2017, 05:54:10 AM
what ir related polybus dev with hashoseean
why you post srceenshoot hashocean profile if not related with polybus

Nobody says Hashocean is related with polybius - HASHCOINS! Also with Hashflare and Emercoin. Look into the open post and visit the different websites.
Activity: 868
Merit: 501
Chainjoes.com
June 17, 2017, 05:30:38 AM
what ir related polybus dev with hashoseean
why you post srceenshoot hashocean profile if not related with polybus
Activity: 559
Merit: 250
June 17, 2017, 05:25:36 AM
That didn't even take effort, and people would still throw money at them.

Nice job OP, hopefully this thread stays bumped until we get an answer / resolution.
June 17, 2017, 05:22:16 AM
!?
June 17, 2017, 04:44:20 AM
Nevertheless, everyone has different judgments. Does polybius and Eamercoin use escrow? If yes of course we do not have to worry right?

Do they use escrow?
Activity: 1400
Merit: 468
June 17, 2017, 04:43:39 AM
even tough everyone has different judgments. Does polybius and Eamercoin use escrow? If yes of course we do not have to worry right?
June 17, 2017, 04:37:07 AM
cant believe it,a lot of people invest in EMC.

Sure i think it would be the next big thing. Think about it. If you check the different sites you will see, that this is all one organisation and sure its possible to scam in this way.
Yesterday there was Cloudmining scams, today are ICOs.

There are so many facts that shows, that a multi million dollar buisness wouldn't act like them. Why these fake news? Why the advertising too a proofen scam? Why the same people in different projects?
Why no official statement and defence?
Activity: 622
Merit: 251
love coins
June 17, 2017, 04:20:06 AM
cant believe it,a lot of people invest in EMC.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
June 17, 2017, 04:17:27 AM
Just translating the German text to English:
"Thank you for your request. As you already thought the message you attached is wrong. EY  (Ernst & Young) does not and has never had a business relation with Polybius Cryptobank. EY already requested Polybius zo remove different informations from their website.

Best regards
Dag-Stefan Rittmeister"

holy shit!!
Activity: 73
Merit: 10
June 17, 2017, 04:14:11 AM
Thank you for your reminder
Activity: 364
June 17, 2017, 03:50:40 AM
Just translating the German text to English:
"Thank you for your request. As you already thought the message you attached is wrong. EY  (Ernst & Young) does not and has never had a business relation with Polybius Cryptobank. EY already requested Polybius zo remove different informations from their website.

Best regards
Dag-Stefan Rittmeister"
June 17, 2017, 02:29:30 AM
AFAIK, Emercoin is not a scam, who do you judge it as a scam? I wonder it.

Why is Oleg Khovayko involved in Emercoin and Polybius and on Polybius there is advertising for Hashcoins`?
Explain how someone from a real multi million dollar buisness would ACCEPT that his name is connected with a proofen scam?

Open your eyes, the dream is over.
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
June 17, 2017, 02:22:00 AM
Not sure but it totally looks like a scam. They do not even bother to reply to accusation.
Activity: 307
June 17, 2017, 02:25:03 AM
AFAIK, Emercoin is not a scam, who do you judge it as a scam? I wonder it.
June 17, 2017, 02:16:28 AM
bump this thread pls
June 17, 2017, 12:57:33 AM
Update this thread is now for Polybius AND EmerCoin - cause it is the same organisation.

Just think about.
June 17, 2017, 12:26:32 AM
I fall for Hashocean (only a few bucks) and after that i saw this all a bit different. Now i ask myself how i could be so stupid  Wink

This is very importand that trusted people show newbies and unknown that this whole project is obv a scam and do not will deliver what they promise.
Everybody who spend money into this cant say he do not know this after they scam and run away.

Pages:
Jump to: