Pages:
Author

Topic: [Warning] Polybius & EmerCoin - Scam - page 7. (Read 23356 times)

Activity: 62
Merit: 10
June 23, 2017, 02:40:43 AM

Signed up just to share this

from what I know they have been heavily present in a lot of investment conferences etc.

I am invested, doesn't look like a scam to me.

They have a legit address, a legit INC. and just looking at their business models and whitepaper agendas.

after scrutinizing their docs, me, actually, didn't find any actual data WHAT | WHEN | HOW | UNDER WHAT SAUCE it's gonna be dev'ed and expoz'ed to the market.

imho, the preparation for FIRST REGULATED CRYPTO BANK creation is kinda empty. i don't see any homework performed and presented upon potential investors.

So far, there are only words words and again words... that's basically, they do quite well: level of support signalizing that any splinter of money shall not be missed.

I dare if they spent so much efforts into preparation of their business model and business related issues, other then great forum/telegram/email/private messaging helpers.
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
live the dream but don't live the dream
June 23, 2017, 01:15:17 AM
I also think that they are just frauds
Let's wait for a statement from Polybius on this matter
And whether they can show their wallet address to save their ICO funds

I dont think wait and see is the right way.
We have to need the 100 % proof these are scamers.

One of which we can ask for proof of their wallet address to save ICO funds
Perhaps by requesting proof of transfer to one of the investors who gave his or her funds
Activity: 448
Merit: 252
June 22, 2017, 10:42:39 PM

I dont think wait and see is the right way.
We have to need the 100 % proof these are scamers.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
June 22, 2017, 05:02:00 PM
It means all that they have successfully carried out another fraud and managed to accumulate more than 20 m $ of people who have invested in this project

Little and is doubtful since the beginning the EU crypto bank and it is registered in Ethiopia and there all the legal issues and registrations were carried out there, if you make EU why not then registrate in EU
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
live the dream but don't live the dream
June 22, 2017, 02:33:18 PM
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
June 22, 2017, 02:07:15 PM
I am pretty sure it is a scam at this stage. Have been waiting a few days for tokens I paid for and not got any. Other bad signs - they have lots of bots on the facebook page, no real engagement, other people are also not getting their tokens as promised (I have been in contact with a few), I have since learned that the team behind the ICO has been argued to have a record of scamming others. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1910437.20  Don't make the same mistake that I did. Also please help to find and punish people like this. They will harm all of us indirectly by destroying trust in our assets.
June 22, 2017, 09:27:22 AM
 Wink
June 22, 2017, 01:58:21 AM
Roll Eyes Are you boasting ?? Roll Eyes
So far ico polybius is still running, I not see a polybius thread getting a warning from the forum moderator.
Have you make a report with moderators forum and discussed well?
thanks for information and still waiting for update for clarification develop and forum moderator Sad

No i didn't report with the forum moderators. At least this is so big, i only can bring in thinking abouts.
Atm we do not have enoght to proof the scam 100%.
Activity: 980
Merit: 501
June 22, 2017, 01:29:22 AM
 Roll Eyes Are you boasting ?? Roll Eyes
So far ico polybius is still running, I not see a polybius thread getting a warning from the forum moderator.
Have you make a report with moderators forum and discussed well?
thanks for information and still waiting for update for clarification develop and forum moderator Sad
June 21, 2017, 10:15:51 PM
 Wink
June 21, 2017, 07:08:58 PM
Hi, lockept93! Thank you for taking the time and visiting me in the Polybius Telegram group and asking so many questions. I believe I answered all of them. Were you going to comment on any of them and our "interview" in your thread?

Hi pavel looks like you do everything alone. Dpnt worry i publish the  interview, but first let me research some points.
June 21, 2017, 01:29:40 PM
They disappeared from that office years ago I think.......

Stupid moron! don't think, please. It's dangerous for your little brain.

http://rus.err.ee/590236/ak-rasskazala-o-golovokruzhitelnom-uspehe-it-firmy-hashcoins

omg... so in the end.. is it a scam?

ha-ha... it's in russian... amazing Smiley

the article starts: after oustanding success of hashcoin project... Smiley)))))

the rest isn't that important to read...
Activity: 9
June 21, 2017, 01:16:55 PM
They disappeared from that office years ago I think.......

Stupid moron! don't think, please. It's dangerous for your little brain.

http://rus.err.ee/590236/ak-rasskazala-o-golovokruzhitelnom-uspehe-it-firmy-hashcoins

omg... so in the end.. is it a scam?
June 21, 2017, 01:02:00 PM
Hi, lockept93! Thank you for taking the time and visiting me in the Polybius Telegram group and asking so many questions. I believe I answered all of them. Were you going to comment on any of them and our "interview" in your thread?

let me ask: if there is nothing to worry about and you have your vision... why u so worried? also, multi support channels to make it easier for people to invest... well... anyone who is in crypto world knows how to deal with wallets/transactions etc.

also, none of latest and not that latest successful ICO never gave such support as u do... good project with good team don't need to clean shit out, they just do things and don't care of someone doesn't follow.

with u guys it really looks like support level of scam project which i seen not once and even not twice. my intuition tells me that this polybus isn't healthy.

also, taking into consideration the SIZE of the project (i.e. regulated bank etc etc). have u ever opened bank before? Smiley i dare not... i assume lesser successful projects shall be behind of your team's back. so far, i don't see any, and, moreover, people say that there were but turned to be SCAM...

i assume i made myself clear
Activity: 2
June 21, 2017, 12:54:28 PM
Activity: 99
June 21, 2017, 12:39:28 PM
Scam polobyos
June 21, 2017, 12:14:25 PM
*If you do not want believe - please try it with trust me! Later you will maybe come and say thank you.*

first of all i want to express my gratitude to lockept93 that he raised this issue and put his concerns here. i had exactly the same feelings and intentions when started here at bitcointalk several threads about another SCAM project EDINAR. i know how it when u see same bastards trying to use money (that was partly stolen from you) in order to open and start new SCAM and, at the end, it HURTS all CRYPTO SCENE when people try to get in and getting fucked by these bastards.

i will watch closely this polybus...

Many people should watch polybius.
June 21, 2017, 11:38:02 AM
*If you do not want believe - please try it with trust me! Later you will maybe come and say thank you.*

first of all i want to express my gratitude to lockept93 that he raised this issue and put his concerns here. i had exactly the same feelings and intentions when started here at bitcointalk several threads about another SCAM project EDINAR. i know how it when u see same bastards trying to use money (that was partly stolen from you) in order to open and start new SCAM and, at the end, it HURTS all CRYPTO SCENE when people try to get in and getting fucked by these bastards.

i will watch closely this polybus...
June 21, 2017, 10:35:53 AM
Wink

OHH MY GOSHHHH  Cry
hey MR.lockept93 are u serious TALKING about POLYBIUS IS PROJECT SCAM  Shocked??
I do not believe The Polybius ico is SCAM
please confirm MR.lockept93  Cry

Just read the op and make your own decision what you want to believe
 Wink
Activity: 9
June 21, 2017, 10:13:42 AM
Wink

OHH MY GOSHHHH  Cry
hey MR.lockept93 are u serious TALKING about POLYBIUS IS PROJECT SCAM  Shocked??
I do not believe The Polybius ico is SCAM
please confirm MR.lockept93  Cry
Pages:
Jump to: