Pages:
Author

Topic: [Warning] Polybius & EmerCoin - Scam - page 6. (Read 23352 times)

Activity: 62
Merit: 10
June 26, 2017, 06:05:48 PM
Activity: 1438
Merit: 574
Always ask questions. #StandWithHongKong
June 26, 2017, 01:43:39 PM
I found a very interesting recording of a telephone interview with Daniel Haudenschild, who is described as a Partner to Ernst & Young on their website (https://webforms.ey.com/ch/en/industries/financial-services/ey-contact-implementing-new-regulatory-requirements), on Soundcloud dated 6th June 2017, just after this Hashcoins/Polybius ICO scam started. The interviwee is a long time Bitcoin adopter & is very knowledgable in the field - this comes across very clearly in the interview with the questions he asks, which Daniel Haudenschild fails on all fronts to give an answer to.  Have a listen (ignore the first 30 seconds of silly music!):

https://soundcloud.com/junsethsworld/daniel-haudenschild-of-ernst-young-discusses-polybius-ico-6617-1151

There are several points of interest in the interview, here are a few that are relevent to this scam accusation:

1) 04.35 - Hashcoins confirmed as the people behind Polybius.
2) 06.30 - They don't hold a banking license.
3) 07.40 - Daniel Haudenschild admits that even he doesn't know who owns Polybius, which is not only strange coming from an "advisor" who works for Ernst & Young, but is also not disclosed in the white paper.
4) 09.10 - Ernst & Young did NOT endorse Polybius in any way & actions are underway to remove any Ernst & Young connection with Polybius. (*more on this below)
5) 09.30 - Hashcoins are a cludmining brand who sold miners that didn't exist.
6) 09.50 - Emercoin confirmed as partners & are described as a "non-sense project" SmileySmiley (confirming the connection between Polybius, Hashcoins & Emercoin - which Emercoin have tried to deny on multiple occasions, despite me proving to them otherwise)

After the above & for the rest of the interview, Daniel Haudenschild seems unable to properly answer a single question, is often confused into silence & comes across as being pretty embarrassed about the whole thing. He must feel pretty stupid allowing not just himself, but the whole Ernst & Young brand name to be dragged into this whole scammy affair & I wouldn't be at all surprised if he loses his job at Ernst & Young for doing so.....

Wait, what's this?.......**MASSIVE UPDATE**

Daniel Haudenschild lost his job at Ernst & Young......SmileySmiley

FT published a transcript of the above interview:

https://ftalphaville.ft.com/2017/06/07/2189826/building-blockchain-banks-with-icos/    (regtoread)

Updated at the bottom with:

Update (June 8th, 18:43 London time): EY have got in touch to say that “At publication of this story, Daniel Haudenschild is no longer with EY and his comments concerning EY’s Blockchain strategy are incorrect.”

*Ernst & Young have since instructed Polybius to remove all reference of Ernst & Young from the Polybius website & advertising. Polybius removed the Ernst & Young profiles from their website but continue to use it for advertising on various forums, websites & so called "news" outlets on the web:

https://www.cryptoninjas.net/2017/05/15/swiss-ey-officially-joins-polybius-cryptobank-advisors-ico-follow/

https://www.cryptoninjas.net/2017/04/25/blockchain-startup-polybius-bank-setup-switzerland-ernst-young-agrees-advise/

If Ernst & Young are prepared to fire anyone who associates their brand with Polybius, I'm pretty sure they will also go after Hashcoins/Polybius too. I hope they do, it will save many people getting ripped of by Hashcoins again, but you can do your bit too by contacting Ernst & Young using the below link (Fraud Investigation):

https://webforms.ey.com/uk/en/services/assurance/fraud-investigation---dispute-services

Let's be honest here, if Polybius are prepared to lie about their association with Ernst & Young then brag about it on the web - what else are they lying about? Add to this the fact that Hashcoins (older crypto users will know about them) are behind all of this & you've got a scam the size of Mt Etna waiting to explode.

Another point to mention here is the OP of the Polybius thread, nixoid, aka: Andrey Zamovskiy, founder of Ambisafe. nixoid has posted many ICO posts lately & I've read reports on most of them being a similar type scam as Polybius. I'm not sure if Ambisafe are connected to Hashcoins/Polybius - but the fact that Ambisafe are promoting them here & on their website is cause enough for concern:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--1848751

All these scam ICO's are the scurge of crypto. For every legit one, there are 100 scam ones. The sooner we cleanse crypto of them, the better crypto will be for it.

I'm sure I'll get more BS neg-reps from the multitude of Polybius shill accounts (they love posting about it on their thread:)), but I really don't care tbh. I believe that if I can stop one person getting scammed then it's worth it - & the intelligent forum users here will see straight through the false trust anyway.

OK. Bash away Smiley
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
June 26, 2017, 08:41:47 AM
So, lockept93, Any progress on these questions I answered to you in Telegram? Do you have any more? I thought I addressed all the concerns that you had, are you going to post any of it? Hit me up in Telegram if you need any more info.

All the best,
Pavel
Polybius.io Team
Activity: 504
Merit: 252
June 26, 2017, 12:07:11 AM
WTF! Is this for real? A lot of money is wasted here if that's the case.  Angry

Investors are only giving away their hard-earned money!  Angry I am not one of them but it concerns me too because the trust of huge investors to participate in ICOs of various alts will for sure be affected. They are critical for ICO success. And I think my bro is into polybius also. 

Thanks for this warning.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
June 25, 2017, 10:38:59 AM
wow  30+ million usd it looks like they strolled when they bring so much, maybe there is something there except money
Activity: 508
In CryptoEnergy we trust
June 24, 2017, 11:41:42 PM
I read some article regaeding on the CEO of the polybius is an owner of a ponzi scheme site that turn into scam in the past.  Is this legit? It's alarming because polybius already raised 30+ million usd on their ICO.
Activity: 448
June 24, 2017, 11:27:46 PM
I also notices that negative trust. Negative trust doesnt normally bother me but reading onto it there sandy behavior going on for sure. 8m not saying they a scam but I have been careful about them before reading this bi now I k ow I'm not the only one being very careful. Good discussion. We need to talk about these things.

Talking, watching, warning. This is what we can do.
Everything shows when the devs must deliver.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
June 24, 2017, 03:16:02 PM
I also notices that negative trust. Negative trust doesnt normally bother me but reading onto it there sandy behavior going on for sure. 8m not saying they a scam but I have been careful about them before reading this bi now I k ow I'm not the only one being very careful. Good discussion. We need to talk about these things.
Activity: 670
Merit: 120
TIME TO BAN THE YOBIT SCAM!!
June 24, 2017, 07:07:45 AM
nixoid/ambiscam/polybius/hashcoins etc are still pushing out dodgy ICO to scam with:

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.19746060
June 24, 2017, 06:30:20 AM
I was gonna invest in Polybius project but lots of people reminded me bad stories about EmerCoin massacre. Then I figured out that it's better to pass polybius.

It is, go safe and keep this watching. You can lern a lot!
Activity: 228
Merit: 100
June 24, 2017, 02:23:08 AM
I was gonna invest in Polybius project but lots of people reminded me bad stories about EmerCoin massacre. Then I figured out that it's better to pass polybius.
June 24, 2017, 01:35:13 AM
 Roll Eyes
Activity: 14
June 23, 2017, 09:12:39 AM
How to deal with aggressive Hashcoins/Polybius shill/fake/alt accounts who send threatening PM's to forum users:

https://s11.postimg.org/latgylubn/ignore.png

Gotta love that ignore button  Wink

Hahaha, lol)

If you are so sure of your beliefs, then be a man!!! open your name and send an official complaint to Hashcoins.

Now all your words are easily refuted by the positive information that is on the Internet in open access.
June 23, 2017, 09:04:34 AM
How to deal with aggressive Hashcoins/Polybius shill/fake/alt accounts who send threatening PM's to forum users:

Gotta love that ignore button  Wink
June 23, 2017, 08:34:55 AM

LOL

IconFirm, your accusations without any proofs against interview from http://news.err.ee  Grin Grin Grin Grin

You overestimate yourself. A thinking person will never take into account your messages.
It has long been clear to everyone that you are a spammer or an unsuccessful competitor and an envious person

http://rus.err.ee/590236/ak-rasskazala-o-golovokruzhitelnom-uspehe-it-firmy-hashcoins

Google translate:

There is an opinion that in Estonia not everyone can succeed, that there is a glass ceiling that does not allow to break up. The "AK +" reporter Konstantin Sviridovsky in his story, aired on ETV + on April 16, tells of the dizzying success of five friends who managed to destroy this stereotype. The company Hashcoins today is one of the three largest enterprises in the field of crypto-currency production.

The company appeared in 2013, and then no one thought of creating a bank. At that moment a group of enthusiastic friends saw the future in the crypto currency, in the so-called bitcoins. It was interesting for them to collect special computers that, similar to printing machines, obtained virtual money.

At that time there were only 5 people working in the company. At night they gathered in the office, developed new schemes for composing the components, so that computers for mining bitcoins worked long and reliably. Then the company decided to create hundreds of such computers and lease their production facilities, since there were many who wanted to produce bitcoins, but they did not have money for expensive equipment. And pretty quickly, the customer base has grown to an incredible size. And today, as already mentioned, Hashcoins is one of the three largest companies in the world to provide this kind of services.
June 23, 2017, 08:31:43 AM

Looks like a wanted poster......Smiley

I hope you're all aware that the Hashcoins crew are behind this ICO.

The same Hashcoins who stole 1000's off of forum members by selling mining hardware that doesn't exist.

free photo hosting

Not a single item delivered.

Then they abandoned their thread:     https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=417623.msg19333790#msg19333790

The same Hashcoins are doing numerous ICO's on this forum.

image ru

Research & use due diligence before throwing your hard earned cash at these people. If you are comfortable giving your money to these proven scammers, go ahead.

Just a friendly FYI. Good luck.
Activity: 364
June 23, 2017, 08:26:25 AM
They are legitimate not legal I think the time will tell just we have to wait, I still think the idea is excellent and are on the brink of great success because Europe is big and have a lot of BTC users
June 23, 2017, 07:51:03 AM
Hi guys! Just joined to share my research.

Being from Estonia, a tiny former soviet block country, now an IT haven where Polybius and Hashcoins are registered in, I know which sources to check. The Polybius.io webpage is registered to Polybius Foundation OÜ, a company that doesn't have much information on the register at the moment, but It was just registered 4 months ago. Source: https://www.e-krediidiinfo.ee/14202836-POLYBIUS%20FOUNDATION%20O%C3%9C

Though the Polybius Foundation OÜ company doesn't seem to have much information to go on, the executive team is the same collective that started hashcoins.com - registered as Hashcoins OÜ. Hashcoins has 14 employees, a yearly FIAT turnover of 153 525.00 EUR (period 01/12/2016 - 28/02/2017) and has payed a total of 38973.54 € in state and payroll taxes in Q1 of 2017. Admittedly, that doesn't seem huge, but given that the median monthly wage here is ~720 € and that they probably don't convert the majority of their assets to FIAT - not too shabby. The company also has a 5/5 star rating on innovation, personnel performance, social responsibility and quality of product/service. Source: https://www.e-krediidiinfo.ee/12490015-HashCoins

Taking into consideration that the execs all have identified themselves on the Polybius ICO team page and they have an actual successful registered company for which they are juridically responsible for, I'd say there is no doubt about them being legit. Looking at the companies long term goals and the whitepaper it seems obvious to me that IF they succeed in their endeavors they will become game changers as the system would bring a lot of new funds to the crypto scene. At least if it all goes belly up, I'll know which bus to hop on and which doors to bang on Smiley

After all the talk about Hashcoins being a scam I fail to see how the company can still be functional and successful while giving employment to 14 people... thinking of calling them up to see if they are interested in an interview.

You should ALWAYS do your own research and NEVER - EVER blindly invest money you cant afford to loose, but if you appreciate the tiny tip I just gave you, I wouldn't mind being tipped myself Wink BTC - 1DRgD8UKdy32GKBbuJ7h3rWTJEKQjyZEV4

Thank you and have a nice day!

http://rus.err.ee/590236/ak-rasskazala-o-golovokruzhitelnom-uspehe-it-firmy-hashcoins

Google translate:

There is an opinion that in Estonia not everyone can succeed, that there is a glass ceiling that does not allow to break up. The "AK +" reporter Konstantin Sviridovsky in his story, aired on ETV + on April 16, tells of the dizzying success of five friends who managed to destroy this stereotype. The company Hashcoins today is one of the three largest enterprises in the field of crypto-currency production.

The company appeared in 2013, and then no one thought of creating a bank. At that moment a group of enthusiastic friends saw the future in the crypto currency, in the so-called bitcoins. It was interesting for them to collect special computers that, similar to printing machines, obtained virtual money.

At that time there were only 5 people working in the company. At night they gathered in the office, developed new schemes for composing the components, so that computers for mining bitcoins worked long and reliably. Then the company decided to create hundreds of such computers and lease their production facilities, since there were many who wanted to produce bitcoins, but they did not have money for expensive equipment. And pretty quickly, the customer base has grown to an incredible size. And today, as already mentioned, Hashcoins is one of the three largest companies in the world to provide this kind of services.
June 23, 2017, 07:43:03 AM
I also think that they are just frauds
Let's wait for a statement from Polybius on this matter
And whether they can show their wallet address to save their ICO funds

BTC Coinbase escrow 13M2aBStru4LDoUGtqKbpvo3hdF4B8Rg8F
EMC EeLeckKqTRvbbyThGhvMYeVWhrCwYb6ev6
ETH 0xe9eca8bb5e61e8e32f26b5e8c117561f68084a9c
USDT 34ZiYBEQxABhh5kDr5pqB7TiwNo4DcqbaC
Activity: 2
June 23, 2017, 05:46:49 AM
Hi guys! Just joined to share my research.

Being from Estonia, a tiny former soviet block country, now an IT haven where Polybius and Hashcoins are registered in, I know which sources to check. The Polybius.io webpage is registered to Polybius Foundation OÜ, a company that doesn't have much information on the register at the moment, but It was just registered 4 months ago. Source: https://www.e-krediidiinfo.ee/14202836-POLYBIUS%20FOUNDATION%20O%C3%9C

Though the Polybius Foundation OÜ company doesn't seem to have much information to go on, the executive team is the same collective that started hashcoins.com - registered as Hashcoins OÜ. Hashcoins has 14 employees, a yearly FIAT turnover of 153 525.00 EUR (period 01/12/2016 - 28/02/2017) and has payed a total of 38973.54 € in state and payroll taxes in Q1 of 2017. Admittedly, that doesn't seem huge, but given that the median monthly wage here is ~720 € and that they probably don't convert the majority of their assets to FIAT - not too shabby. The company also has a 5/5 star rating on innovation, personnel performance, social responsibility and quality of product/service. Source: https://www.e-krediidiinfo.ee/12490015-HashCoins

Taking into consideration that the execs all have identified themselves on the Polybius ICO team page and they have an actual successful registered company for which they are juridically responsible for, I'd say there is no doubt about them being legit. Looking at the companies long term goals and the whitepaper it seems obvious to me that IF they succeed in their endeavors they will become game changers as the system would bring a lot of new funds to the crypto scene. At least if it all goes belly up, I'll know which bus to hop on and which doors to bang on Smiley

After all the talk about Hashcoins being a scam I fail to see how the company can still be functional and successful while giving employment to 14 people... thinking of calling them up to see if they are interested in an interview.

You should ALWAYS do your own research and NEVER - EVER blindly invest money you cant afford to loose, but if you appreciate the tiny tip I just gave you, I wouldn't mind being tipped myself Wink BTC - 1DRgD8UKdy32GKBbuJ7h3rWTJEKQjyZEV4

Thank you and have a nice day!

Pages:
Jump to: