Pages:
Author

Topic: [Warning] Polybius & EmerCoin - Scam - page 9. (Read 23356 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
June 19, 2017, 10:28:55 AM
So many noob accounts defending the scam - it's funny to watch.

Do you have balls? Can you say your real name? My name Is Aleksei Mishin, I'm from Moscow.
Activity: 1438
Merit: 574
Always ask questions. #StandWithHongKong
June 19, 2017, 10:07:08 AM
So many noob accounts defending the scam - it's funny to watch.
Activity: 672
Merit: 100
June 19, 2017, 10:02:20 AM
thread starter wanted to open another ico with the same concept as polybius, I have hashflare and got no problem. Maybe dev and staff cancelled your bounty for plbt
June 19, 2017, 09:37:48 AM
Is there any evidence that this project is really doing fraud?

As a detective Cheesy , i didn't find any proof. I think that someone ( lockept93, IconFirm and some others) wants to spoil them.

I will say more! These people ( lockept93, IconFirm and some others) too will not provide evidence, except as links to their own posts  Grin
I know that for sure! I spent another 20 min as bitcointalk and google detective)
Activity: 21
June 19, 2017, 09:30:53 AM
Is there any evidence that this project is really doing fraud?
June 19, 2017, 09:22:08 AM
Hello everyone!

Where is at least one real proof that they are scam? It's clear why they (Hashcoins) do not even respond to your "chat rooms"  Wink

15 minutes in the role of detective Cool and I was able to find all the information about the Hashcoins and its founders, as well as information about other companies that they manage.
The company is more than four years old, in the Estonian register you can see that people work there, they pay taxes all four years. Annual reports available  Shocked

https://www.inforegister.ee/en/BBTEKXO-SERGEI-POTAPENKO
https://www.e-krediidiinfo.ee/12490015-HashCoins
https://www.instagram.com/hashcoins/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s-jkrgVTloE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8B5lXzTX-rY
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E4CfDhaiV6Q
https://geenius.ee/uudis/eestis-tehakse-uut-blockchaini-panka-mis-kogunud-uhisrahastusega-juba-12-miljonit-eurot/

https://www.facebook.com/projectpolybius/ - there you can find a post about EY   Wink

There has been a lot of attention recently on what advise we received from EY. We would like to state for the record that we have worked with some excellent people at EY, some who are still with that firm, some who have moved on to new challenges.
Our backers and ICO participants understand the potential of the
Polybius bank project and we are working tirelessly to bring this vision to fruition. We are eternally grateful for your trust and support.
We have now broadened our advisory board, and are commencing work with infrastructure and technology firms to accelerate our timeline and return the confidence given to us by our investors.
We have also started to attract further talent with banking background to the team and look forward to introducing them soon after the end of ICO.
We are always open to feedback and advise, and would like to thank EY for its assistance to date. We must also state that we are not in a formal relationship with EY at this time.
Mr. Haudenschild continues to remain a part of our advisory board and we thank him for his continued commitment, as we do our growing supporters. We and the over 15'000 individuals who back us believe banking can be better. The team stands committed with our full resolve to realizing this goal.

I found several accusations that they did not deliver a miner to someone, but also in the same topics, there is information that everyone either got the money back or sent a replacement.

Why is not there a single real claim or a real case from REAL person/customer, where Hashcoins was involved in the scam, except for 10-15 comments from incomprehensible people without real names ( just nicknames) .... Looks like paid threads

Funny  Grin and good luck Hashcoins with your Polybius project! Do not pay attention to these assholes  Grin Grin Grin

Regards,
Polybius token holder
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
June 19, 2017, 09:10:08 AM
I really hope to safe a few peoples money to invest in real and good projects. Smiley
Activity: 448
Merit: 252
June 19, 2017, 09:05:44 AM
  Wink
June 19, 2017, 07:11:23 AM
Oleg, like everyone else involved in this scam, won't respond to any questions. believe me, I've tried - especially on the Emercoin thread.

It's not particularly suspicious that they use the same photo - because it's run by the same people. The same people are responsible for multiple scams on this forum, they just create a new entity or different "company", call themselves "partners" & begin another scam. Rinse & repeat.

Thats it. If oleg would be real he would give a reply to calm down investors and save his name. But there is no Oleg and there never was one.
Activity: 1438
Merit: 574
Always ask questions. #StandWithHongKong
June 19, 2017, 06:41:33 AM
Oleg, like everyone else involved in this scam, won't respond to any questions. believe me, I've tried - especially on the Emercoin thread.

It's not particularly suspicious that they use the same photo - because it's run by the same people. The same people are responsible for multiple scams on this forum, they just create a new entity or different "company", call themselves "partners" & begin another scam. Rinse & repeat.
June 19, 2017, 06:33:27 AM
Is it possible to ask Oleg?
Activity: 2
June 19, 2017, 05:57:07 AM
https://s7.postimg.org/wi29j6j6j/ENAA.png

"It works on Emercoin" means that Polybius founders want to use Emercoin NVS (blockchain name-value storage) as the decentralized database for storing their public keys, transactions etc.

They could decide to use a centralized database (like MySQL) and say that "it works on MySQL so Oracle is our partner".

As for Emercoin founder Oleg Khovayko, it is suspicious that Polybius use the same Khovayko's photo that is pulished on Emercoin website.
Activity: 770
Merit: 400
June 19, 2017, 05:31:38 AM
Ruefully (((I also took part in ICO.  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2926
Merit: 1069
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
June 19, 2017, 04:44:09 AM
Almost 90% of new coins are scam.
99.9% of premined coins are scam.
99.9% of tokens are scam.
They are just produced to act like a ponzi. The initial holders profits from it. And the coins are dumped to the later buyers.
Activity: 290
Merit: 100
June 19, 2017, 04:41:52 AM
High risk, high income, in the bustling market, there are countless opportunities
June 19, 2017, 04:26:54 AM

When you say "scam" what do you mean? Can you say it in different words?  thanks

You dont will see your money again if you invest there.

Well that is a risk with any ICO, not just this one. I'd be very cautious until we see how they go, but I don't claim to know whether people will see their money again, because I don't know.

But it makes a different between planing from beginning to fake a ico and gather money to run away with. Or trying a real buissnes that might be can fail.

Activity: 340
June 19, 2017, 04:23:01 AM

When you say "scam" what do you mean? Can you say it in different words?  thanks

Well that is a risk with any ICO, not just this one. I'd be very cautious until we see how they go, but I don't claim to know whether people will see their money again, because I don't know.
June 19, 2017, 04:21:43 AM

Anyway its not impossible to create a coin as a scammer.

It is not impossible that any coin is a scam.  

But just because it is not impossible doesn't mean it is a scam
June 19, 2017, 04:20:45 AM
Isn't it that EmerCoinis already in the market and traded at Bittrex and other trading exchange since 2016, how could you say that it is a scam like your post title said? kindly explain and give us some proof.

You find everything you nee in the open post.
Ask yourself why EmerCoin - Polybius - Hashcoins are connected.
EmerCoin shows that there are the same people working on like Polybius. Just think about.

Anyway its not impossible to create a coin as a scammer.
I'm not questioning Polybius and Hashcoin, i'm just asking about the EmerCoin, i am just wondering how could a profitable coin like EMC be tagged as a SCAM cause i'm trading that coin since then and it already gave me some considerable amount of profits.

That you trade coin and make profits doesn't mean that this coin is not a scam.

When you say "scam" what do you mean? Can you say it in different words?  thanks

June 19, 2017, 04:19:57 AM
I will probably wait and see what progress they make over time and then see.
Pages:
Jump to: