Pages:
Author

Topic: Warnings for token hodlers - page 16. (Read 6504 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 100
December 09, 2018, 10:19:11 AM
Holding will not decrease the quantity of coins in your portfolio, but margin can do it. So, be carefull with margin more than with hodling. It is a bit early to open longs now
Yes, long-term investments in any case will be profitable, the most important thing is to understand when to start making long investments, as far as I can tell now is the time for this, since the market is now simulating a fall that will continue for a long time.
Activity: 364
Merit: 37
PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE
December 08, 2018, 11:37:58 AM
Holding will not decrease the quantity of coins in your portfolio, but margin can do it. So, be carefull with margin more than with hodling. It is a bit early to open longs now
Activity: 1596
Merit: 502
December 08, 2018, 11:31:18 AM
You should really be careful for this token holder must have very high patience and surely you should be able to read the roadmap because this has entered at the end of 2018 so there should be good developments and can make prices go up.
December 08, 2018, 10:39:11 AM
I remember seeing similar threads during the 4th quarter of 2017 as well. And we all know what happened after that. BTC rocketed by more than 700%, and some of the alts gave as much as 100x returns.
I think that all the same today, you need to try to invest in spite of the fact that today the market is falling, now is the time for this because global investors are now trying to invest in such a time, as prices are very reasonable.
Not the same. At the 2017 crypto world was in the hype. Many ICOs, much euphoria, much money, much hopes. That's why when BTC was up then alts were up also. But today we see that most of the projects don't show anything valuable. Only own lambo and at max simple wallet that was forked from other projects. This is payback for the past. Enjoy
Everybody has their own opinion, let your stay with you, because I think that the current time should be used with great interest for new investors who can invest today in order to enjoy the lambo and a lot of money if you want to sit modestly to look at it good luck.
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
December 07, 2018, 01:16:48 PM
I remember seeing similar threads during the 4th quarter of 2017 as well. And we all know what happened after that. BTC rocketed by more than 700%, and some of the alts gave as much as 100x returns.
I think that all the same today, you need to try to invest in spite of the fact that today the market is falling, now is the time for this because global investors are now trying to invest in such a time, as prices are very reasonable.
Not the same. At the 2017 crypto world was in the hype. Many ICOs, much euphoria, much money, much hopes. That's why when BTC was up then alts were up also. But today we see that most of the projects don't show anything valuable. Only own lambo and at max simple wallet that was forked from other projects. This is payback for the past. Enjoy
December 07, 2018, 01:10:28 PM
Activity: 206
Merit: 6
December 07, 2018, 12:54:13 PM
The same thing happened we urge ourselves to sell and expect some one lift the price for us.
Activity: 1313
Merit: 278
December 07, 2018, 12:33:23 PM
Well, once these projects will be wiped out from the market the only good projects with active development will stay. Thats why the most of altcoins oversold now, everyone's afraid of investing  and prefer to stay aside for a while.

And this is the most correct decision, in the current market it is almost impossible to predict something, unless another fall. In any case, it is better to start selling the weakest assets no matter how much they cost, I doubt that they have a chance to recover even in case of growth.
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
December 07, 2018, 12:20:31 PM
We are in the final quarter of the year
Everyone should be at alert now, lots of projects will suddenly collapse, pump and dump,with plans to collect people's btc and ethereum and cash out money for the end of the year
Then they will run away and get away with funds.....

A word is enough for the wise
when we start investing, we must be ready whether to lose or gain profits. all we can do is try not to lose, patiently waiting for the right time
Activity: 532
Merit: 6
December 07, 2018, 11:34:45 AM
Even using the strategy hold, you still have to be on the alert. It is necessary to constantly monitor the news about the coins that you have, so as not to miss the moment of sale or vice versa purchase.

yes you are very right and spot on, when one wait
the portfolio alert should always be on
The news updates should not be far from us either as that would aid the price monitoring even more than before as well.
Do your research always.
Activity: 546
Merit: 12
December 07, 2018, 11:32:41 AM
Everything that is happening on the market now for me is not anything horrible or repulsive, on the contrary, I perceive everything as the only unique opportunity to become the owner of the coins by cheapest price which possible now, and I am very glad that I left some small amount money for such case.
Activity: 770
Merit: 14
www.thegeomadao.com
December 07, 2018, 11:10:16 AM
First of all, thanks for your suggestion as investors and bounty hunters are being scammed in the name of new ICOs and fake projects. I think that one should research themselves, consult with friends and crypto experts before going for investment or before joining any bounty campaign so as to avoid scam projects. Second, the regulators should bring strict regulations to discourage fake projects. And third, bounty managers can also play a role in discouraging scam projects.   
Activity: 812
Merit: 102
December 07, 2018, 11:04:08 AM
Even using the strategy hold, you still have to be on the alert. It is necessary to constantly monitor the news about the coins that you have, so as not to miss the moment of sale or vice versa purchase.
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
December 07, 2018, 10:53:13 AM
We all should be at alert all year round, not only now, in the final quarter of 2018. It's essential to search for information, read reviews and think twice before investing money in different projects not only now, but every day of our life in crypto world.
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
December 07, 2018, 04:05:00 AM
We are in the final quarter of the year
Everyone should be at alert now, lots of projects will suddenly collapse, pump and dump,with plans to collect people's btc and ethereum and cash out money for the end of the year
Then they will run away and get away with funds.....

A word is enough for the wise

What are you talking about? Do not talk like you understand it all. As you say, there is no real good project at the end of the year? Give evidence before concluding something. Angry
  In my opinion the end of the year is a beautiful time for good projects to begin. I participated in many projects last year, and most of them were successful.
I also not in favor of him as the investors invest in the projects of those people who are legit personalities and who have past experience. People invest only in those projects about which they know that they have a great potential. Now people are very intelligent they leave away the lower potential projects so how will they grab the money of people.
Activity: 402
Merit: 101
December 06, 2018, 06:38:33 PM
So what would we do? Prepare to sell all altcoins to make a big dumping or continues hold? you say what we have known, but if we invest we must accept to lose.
we should must prepare to collect FIAT or bitcoin for buy altcoin in the begin of 2019, because bearish are coming in the begin of new year
Activity: 1032
Merit: 502
December 06, 2018, 06:34:26 PM
We must always be careful in managing our funds in cryptocurrency. More and more projects are scamming and trying to steal our funds to be taken away without any clear realization. Moreover, the market is in such a bad situation, investors will be more careful, which is why many Ico projects are experiencing an extension of time because the target of fundraising has not been reached. Besides that, trading is also quite risky, volality is very extreme, an extra analysis must be improved.
Well, once these projects will be wiped out from the market the only good projects with active development will stay. Thats why the most of altcoins oversold now, everyone's afraid of investing  and prefer to stay aside for a while.
Activity: 588
Merit: 101
December 06, 2018, 06:00:11 PM
We must always be careful in managing our funds in cryptocurrency. More and more projects are scamming and trying to steal our funds to be taken away without any clear realization. Moreover, the market is in such a bad situation, investors will be more careful, which is why many Ico projects are experiencing an extension of time because the target of fundraising has not been reached. Besides that, trading is also quite risky, volality is very extreme, an extra analysis must be improved.
Activity: 546
Merit: 12
December 06, 2018, 05:51:16 PM
I think that now there is no reason to increase panic - people who have lost up to 90% of their money this year will no longer continue to panic because they either sold their coins much earlier or continue to suffer and wait in the hope that next year the market will give them a chance reclaim your losses.
Activity: 385
December 06, 2018, 05:32:24 PM
Maybe you are right. But on the stock market the situation isn't better. The main actives are falling the same as crypto. Maybe traditional investors will invest some money in crypto if they want to save their investments.
Pages:
Jump to: