Pages:
Author

Topic: Warnings for token hodlers - page 18. (Read 6504 times)

Activity: 285
Merit: 101
io.ezystayz.com
December 05, 2018, 08:47:57 AM
I think it's just to scare us, so that we panic and compete and sell our tokens, then what about those who hold their tokens in large numbers, if they sell in an irregular way then they will be very lost, I think we should calm down and look for ways to overcome this kind of scam project problem maybe we better raise our alertness as a token seeker.
Activity: 600
Merit: 100
SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!
December 05, 2018, 08:37:19 AM
I don't think it will affect my decision to continue to defend my property which has already lost a lot from last August. there is still hope that if you think wisely and take steps to survive don't just follow most people who are afraid of the current price situation.
Activity: 490
Merit: 106
December 05, 2018, 08:27:25 AM
You scared too much my friend. Maybe yes some token or coin get pump and dump, but they're still so many token and coin with strong holder out there. Maybe you pick the wrong tokens or coins to hold. Choose carefully which cryptocurrency that you wanna to hold. Make some research and keep following news to avoid loss.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 335
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
December 05, 2018, 08:24:41 AM
I earned from my holdings before and that the best part of my involvement in crypto but it was last year, maybe this year is not good and we can speculate any about this market fall and I can't blame OP on that, but for me I trust 100% on crypto that could change peoples lives.
its normal cycle in any market.sometime price looks good and people happy with this, but sometime there is condition that make people give up.and we need keep strong to face this condition.
Activity: 2716
Merit: 904
December 05, 2018, 08:19:23 AM
I earned from my holdings before and that the best part of my involvement in crypto but it was last year, maybe this year is not good and we can speculate any about this market fall and I can't blame OP on that, but for me I trust 100% on crypto that could change peoples lives.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
December 05, 2018, 06:08:22 AM
even though there are many newsletters about dumping the price of tokens as many investors are here because the time to pump again the token that you hold me I'm sure that the big money you're earning.
Activity: 159
Merit: 2
December 05, 2018, 05:29:25 AM
I do not think that all so is terrible. Our market can show tremendous growth in the last month, last year proof of that. I can not understand why such a dramatic jump in the market occur, but certainly not because someone wanted to sell bitcoin and withdraw money.
Activity: 140
December 05, 2018, 05:25:14 AM
It doesn't lead to anything. What we are seeing now is the usual panic among investors. And nothing fatal happened. As soon as the panic subsides - growth will come.
Activity: 294
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
December 05, 2018, 05:20:08 AM
You may be right, because we have seen the market abandoned, and all encryption is losing value! I am also anxious about this! But I am willing to wait another half a year!
Activity: 602
Merit: 105
December 05, 2018, 05:18:41 AM
We are in the final quarter of the year
Everyone should be at alert now, lots of projects will suddenly collapse, pump and dump,with plans to collect people's btc and ethereum and cash out money for the end of the year
Then they will run away and get away with funds.....

A word is enough for the wise

Many projects have already left. and gradually go other. Every month there are fewer and fewer of them. But there are also new projects.

There are a lot of good projects, but worse projects more. So you should be very careful in order to choose the good project to invest in.
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
December 05, 2018, 05:18:30 AM
I have lost my hope for a bull run in 2018. Because it does not matter what is happening on the market or how many great updates are coming, the market is still falling and I do not see any signs of recovering. Hope the next year will be better.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1022
December 05, 2018, 05:16:26 AM
Warning are used to be done BEFORE the collapse. It is too late now:) I`d also say, that now it is time to chill a bit, because i feel the "spring" is coming
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
December 05, 2018, 04:16:27 AM
Everyone should be at alert now, lots of projects will suddenly collapse, pump and dump,with plans to collect people's btc and ethereum and cash out money for the end of the year

Many projects have already left. and gradually go other. Every month there are fewer and fewer of them. But there are also new projects.
Activity: 308
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
December 05, 2018, 04:06:55 AM
Nowadays, there are too many risks for the holder, so be carefull on top of that, so we should secure the wallet or coin in the best way possible to be lost by hackers.
Activity: 80
Merit: 0
December 05, 2018, 03:28:08 AM
in my opinion you have to survive there are still opportunities at the end of the year or early next year. Waspadsa is sure to anticipate things that are not good, choose good tokens because the development will be better. believe this condition that is not good will grow again so that it will be a good condition.
copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
December 05, 2018, 02:33:48 AM
I've held a lot of coins in Altcoin, so I'm not too tired of doing business in it. Altcoin is currently down, but it is for me a good opportunity to buy Altcoin at a low price according to market conditions.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
December 05, 2018, 02:21:03 AM

quite agree with u, government should control this  Lips sealed
Activity: 169
Vite
December 05, 2018, 02:19:00 AM

What are you talking about? Do not talk like you understand it all. As you say, there is no real good project at the end of the year? Give evidence before concluding something. Angry
  In my opinion the end of the year is a beautiful time for good projects to begin. I participated in many projects last year, and most of them were successful.
Activity: 532
December 05, 2018, 01:13:53 AM
Never hold your asset or your altcoin after getting from ico investment or bounty campaign project, when reached of ico price you have sell is soon before your asset price is drop and hard to back at higher again.
Activity: 317
December 05, 2018, 01:10:45 AM

Why many projects fail? What is the basis of such a statement is unclear,and who is trying to cheat and run away with money? We all invest in cryptocurrencies with the intention to make our lives better and more convenient, we understand perfectly well that in any endeavor there can be a failure, we all take risks and are ready to risk for a bright future.
Pages:
Jump to: