Pages:
Author

Topic: Warnings for token hodlers - page 12. (Read 6504 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 100
January 01, 2019, 07:19:21 AM
We are in the final quarter of the year
Everyone should be at alert now, lots of projects will suddenly collapse, pump and dump,with plans to collect people's btc and ethereum and cash out money for the end of the year
Then they will run away and get away with funds.....

A word is enough for the wise
You were right, after october we saw big dumps btc dropped to 3k from 6500 dollar and eth fell much like bitcoin, what do you think about 2019 your predictions are good according to me.
Activity: 546
Merit: 4
January 01, 2019, 07:12:54 AM
You are right here. I have known some projects, they cashed out their ETH and BTC to Fiat money! Though I think this is not a bad idea in this collapse crypto market! So, every project who cashed out crypto will not go away! Some projects had to do it! Like Yumerium raised 3 Million USD if the keep their ETH and BTC then their 3 Million is now less than 1 Million USD then how can a good project will run without good money? But I respect your concern too!
I do not want to repeat, but whoever waits will remain in profit.

I want to disagree with you, not everyone that waits will be left in profits
Some will be without profits and some will be forever indebted

Every hold strategy depends on each token
Different token, different strategy
Activity: 2912
Merit: 613
Winding down.
January 01, 2019, 05:40:14 AM
You are right here. I have known some projects, they cashed out their ETH and BTC to Fiat money! Though I think this is not a bad idea in this collapse crypto market! So, every project who cashed out crypto will not go away! Some projects had to do it! Like Yumerium raised 3 Million USD if the keep their ETH and BTC then their 3 Million is now less than 1 Million USD then how can a good project will run without good money? But I respect your concern too!
I will hold unto this belief that whoever waits will make profit.
That's how the game should be played here, we need to be patient in order to sell at the best timing.
Projects are deeply affected also and in times that their money value are down, we will not see that their marketing will be effective because they
are also waiting for the right time.

In short, we need the major currency to perform well so ICO coins and tokens will also grow.
Activity: 518
Merit: 10
January 01, 2019, 03:50:56 AM
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
December 28, 2018, 11:48:09 PM
You have a point, but the most smart way as a crypto user is to stay and hold... Cause this time is one of the worst position of crypto currency, which mean the missing part is the "good one and a good timing".

Waiting on progress of this league...
Ahha
You are also waiting for this League, the same as me.
Many tokens have lost their price and many are frustrated to see the market keep going down and down.

It's sad to see!
this condition could be natural selection for investors and developers team.if both of them could not survive in this condition , cryptocurrency could be more stable.there is no weak hand that contribute in bearish market.
yeahhh !! I am a person with weak arms and this makes me not dare to buy altocoins or HODLER.
Maybe you can say that your hands are strong and you have a lot of HODLER altcoins now? 1,000, 5,000, or 50,000 USD (in tokens)?
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1014
December 28, 2018, 04:10:21 PM
Everyone should be at alert now, lots of projects will suddenly collapse, pump and dump,with plans to collect people's btc and ethereum and cash out money for the end of the year

If you mean ICOs - this market is almost dead now. Not dead, but sleeping I'd like to think Smiley
It will rise again with the next rally - in Spring maybe or Summer - who knows... But now I doubt that someone smart enough is investing in tokensales. Most of the people are just hodling and waiting for the good news.
Activity: 882
December 28, 2018, 02:19:32 AM
You have a point, but the most smart way as a crypto user is to stay and hold... Cause this time is one of the worst position of crypto currency, which mean the missing part is the "good one and a good timing".

Ahha
Many tokens have lost their price and many are frustrated to see the market keep going down and down.

It's sad to see!
this condition could be natural selection for investors and developers team.if both of them could not survive in this condition , cryptocurrency could be more stable.there is no weak hand that contribute in bearish market.
Activity: 588
December 28, 2018, 02:12:36 AM

Ahha

It's sad to see!
Activity: 518
Merit: 111
Dota2
December 28, 2018, 01:43:19 AM

Activity: 246
December 28, 2018, 12:24:22 AM
I agree that by the end of the year many people will withdraw money from the electronic money market into cash to spend. But we should not panic and sell, this will stick out the collapse for the whole market, be calm.
Activity: 742
Merit: 16
December 28, 2018, 12:19:41 AM
Are you saying we should start selling? What about you have you sold all yours? That will be a total wrong move my friend ,its total lose too because you can't pinpoint the ones that will make a run and I'm not that stupid either not to do my research on a particular project before investing ,there will be no hit and run from my own list of portfolio ,thanks
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
December 28, 2018, 12:17:44 AM
What you say is very true, market always down when we wanna going through 31 December because every hodlers are selling their investment to get a lot of cash.. Already sell my investmetn and will be back to again in january.
Activity: 574
December 28, 2018, 12:05:18 AM
As a trader, of course, we have to be careful because everything can happen. And I think everyone knows what they have to do at the end of this year. It's better if I invest in coins that I think are quite promising.
copper member
Activity: 560
Merit: 46
Id Telegram : @dam_six
December 28, 2018, 12:02:08 AM
I already sold it and held my money in the form of Bitcoin and Ethereum.
I only think that Bitcoin and Ethereum are coins that are useful if compared to strange altcoins that were born this month. LOL
Activity: 882
Merit: 13
December 27, 2018, 11:52:34 PM
Seems like you can predict what will happen don't you? Well for me i don't fall for this kind of advice because it's my money and my investment and i will do what i know to maximize my profit in short or long-term, just do what you think is good for you but don't fall for fud.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 306
C U
December 27, 2018, 11:25:36 PM
What does that mean? do we need to follow your personal thoughts? because investing is known as a risky business where a person gains and the other loses etc.. all i want to say is that you shall prevent the loss before it happens, theres thousands of coins and tokens, either have a good pick or just go learn stocks and forex.
Activity: 840
Merit: 251
December 27, 2018, 11:19:10 PM
Crypto holders are indeed at least cautious at the end of this year. many have even said the bull run is good on this end but notes it didn't happen of course thus becomes its own disappointment and will more go than to have to wait for an uncertain result on crypto.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
December 27, 2018, 10:50:02 PM
That sound good but holder should always know the kind of coin they are going to hold and not just any how coin which might disappear anytime soon , and that is why is always good to buy from top coin in the market with a good research about the project.
Buying a coin that is at the top of the market does not eradicate the possibility that a coin in which you invested and you are holding will disappear, if you do not believe me the only thing that you need to do is to look at the coins that were at the top of the market during the previous years and look where they are right now, you'll find out that some of those coins disappeared while others are not close to be what they were.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 100
December 27, 2018, 09:58:31 PM

Now we are at the end of the year, the crypto market has not recovered from the dips yet.
Every investors seems very cautions before investing their money on any projects or ico in cryptocurrency world.
Only the real legit projects will be success to get investor's attention and trust.
Activity: 226
Merit: 4
December 27, 2018, 05:46:17 PM

What you are mentioning it is possible whole year long and not only in the fourth quarter. ICO can collapse any time, pump and dump is present all the time. Crypto is a risky business and not only in the 4 quarter.
Pages:
Jump to: