Pages:
Author

Topic: was trading beneficial for you? - page 2. (Read 2965 times)

Activity: 100
Merit: 0
May 11, 2018, 08:55:43 AM
From time to time. Actually more time you spend exploring new coins and sources of information, more profit you can have. I'm sure that cryptotrading is not all about being lucky.
So when I was into that most of my free time, I managed to get profits and pretty fast. When I decided that I caught the idea and now can do it sideways, I began to lose money. Maybe, that was a coincidence, but I tend to think that being a good trader takes lots of time and knowledge
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
May 11, 2018, 07:37:06 AM
It was hard to me to see my portfolio, that I might not be able to control my emotions on red market times
Activity: 159
Merit: 10
May 10, 2018, 08:40:11 AM
Trading for me at this point of my life is just selling the bounty tokens at the good time/price so its always beneficial, hehhe
Activity: 280
May 10, 2018, 08:38:54 AM
I decided to join the market with the lack of proper information about the cryptocurrency market and that exactly what made me lose the 98  pecent of the capital I invested just for one night.
Activity: 644
Merit: 255
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
May 10, 2018, 07:24:07 AM
For all the people who started trading with dreams to become rich.
How has your journey been so far.
Was there a net profit or loss till now.
Do mention from when you started trading and what amount in total did you loose or gain.
Also some mistakes that you would never repeat?
Of course it is! Cryptocurrency trading is giving me opportunity to earn money everyday. I considered cryptocurrency trading as my full time job even it is risky job. I using all of the strategies that I learned for me to make money with trading cryptocurrencies.

Yes it is beneficial for me. I trade based on the price but sometimes I made losses because  in times that I really need money the value is high but in the next day it is more higher than yesterday.

Trading helps me to reach something that I really want to have. Trading become my stepping stone to open a new journey of life, and it serves as my saving that sooner or later will change my life into something depending upon the value.
Activity: 812
May 10, 2018, 06:37:42 AM
Do mention from when you started trading and what amount in total did you loose or gain.
As of now my experience in trading alright because I follow what my friend said that it depends to me if I sell it low that I can get nothing or hold it but it give you more profits. At first of my trading yes there's a situation that I lose of my profit but still I buy and invest in crypto because it depends on me how it manage well.
Activity: 980
Merit: 506
May 10, 2018, 05:53:03 AM
When I've started trading a half year ago, I wasn't really aiming to become rich but I was trying to be financially independent through trading digital currencies
right. Almost everyone who invests in this market in mid-2017 will have a lot of money. That is the time when the market is quite vibrant. and it has had a big shift by the end of 2017.
Yes man you’re right, almost everyone that invested in the mid-2017 made a lot of profit. 2017 was even the best year for me so far and what I earned in 2017 is way more bigger than what I have been able to achieve in other years ever since I got into crypto trading. 2017 is indeed the best, except for those that invested at the late time like around December, cause most of them ended up with a big loss.
Activity: 924
Merit: 275
May 10, 2018, 05:04:13 AM
Of course it is! Cryptocurrency trading is giving me opportunity to earn money everyday. I considered cryptocurrency trading as my full time job even it is risky job. I using all of the strategies that I learned for me to make money with trading cryptocurrencies.
copper member
Activity: 83
May 10, 2018, 03:54:54 AM
I have lost many $ in trading when i was starting trading at first.But still now i am gainer from trading.Because now i am not trading frequently in a day.Just place my favorite pair at low price and place for sell at high price.So Recently trading is beneficial for me.
Activity: 728
Merit: 501
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
May 10, 2018, 02:48:16 AM
Yes, trading is beneficial although i had some big losses before but now this losses had been a big part of my journey learning the thing and with my own personal experience not to make this losses turn me down instead make it as a settlement for me to aim more and to strive to learn.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
May 10, 2018, 02:37:07 AM
I think I’m okay with how far I have been able to go with trading. Total of everything is a good amount of profit and not loss. But I’m not much of a trader, I just trade whenever I feel like I’m supposed to trade and when I don’t have that time for such thing, I just go for a different activity. Part of the income is from the work I do and I focus much on that one that the work of trading.
Activity: 166
May 10, 2018, 01:31:41 AM
Trafficking is actually beneficial to you, as you gain good knowledge before starting with THS domains, and now you have experience about it. But you'd rather take a chance than to force yourself to trade every day. If you take the time to choose carefully for a coin or token to trade so you can make a good profit.
Activity: 336
Merit: 107
May 10, 2018, 01:26:57 AM
Yes trading cryptocurrencies has given me positive gains you just do your own research study and learn. Technical analysis as well as fundamental analysis is your weapon when it comes to trading. So you should at least know the basics before starts to trade so you can stay away from failure.
Activity: 238
May 10, 2018, 12:40:30 AM
Yes,for many people trading helps to earn extra earning through little effort and some people are doing crypto currency trading as their full time job because they can earn more money here than your day job.But it is risky job and not all can not succeed because your profits is actually loss of some trader so you can't expect always to get benefit from it so keep trading as your part time job.
Not for me. I dont earn any income yet from trading since i still wromg decision whether buy or sell.
I hope i can like the other people who earn much money from this. Nothing will make us stronger than get more profit in trading.
Activity: 826
Merit: 256
May 10, 2018, 12:17:42 AM
If you know how to trade then trading is surely beneficial to you because you know the right trading strategy in gaining a profit. Trading is risky but many people want to study and practice trading because they know it is a lucrative one and once you master it you will gain some big benefits. But if trading is too risk for you, it better switch to long term investment and hold your coins till its prices reaches the target you want achieve.
Activity: 196
May 09, 2018, 11:09:06 PM
I am a beginner in Cryptocurrency world.
I am trying to learn many things from this forum.
I am trying to find a lot of information from this forum to do Trading.
I'm looking for a coin by following Bounty and I'll collect my token for my trading.
I do not have much capital but I want to trade.
Hopefully, it started with my dream of getting rich with Cryptocurrency Trading.
Activity: 734
Merit: 250
May 09, 2018, 06:30:25 PM
I also dream that I will be more rich with the trading and it is possible and also was possible for me but I lost some opportunities because of the fear of risk and because of not knowing much about some coins. But now my knowledge is increasing and now I am investing in much better coins and now in the future I have the hope that I will get a high profit from my investments in some coins.
Activity: 742
Merit: 251
May 09, 2018, 06:02:44 PM

Unfortunately, trading and me, I think, are not fit for each other. I have lost a lot because of trading, that's why at the moment, I opt to just go for investing and holding instead of day trading because this market is just so hard to gauge. Also, I think that since there is more time when the market is not doing good, it's so hard to brave it out and still do trading, because in this dire times, what can you actually trade for when all the good coins are falling in value. For now, I choose to be on the safe side.
i think you are not expert in crypto trad that's why lost you money. same as me when i start trade in crypto market i was not expert and i lost alot of money then i started practice on low amount. then i become expert in trade now i donnot invest in those currency which are not valuable first i research about currencies and then i buy it and start trade if the coin are go down i wait tell it come back to my profit and the i sell it. valuable coins are often go back to their point in which from they go down
Activity: 1316
Merit: 121
May 09, 2018, 05:33:29 PM
I prefer to hold tokens. The most insulting mistake was when I do it's deposit Dragon coins which didn't selling on Huobi. Administrator sad me that I should give 2 ethereum to back up my tokens.
legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 1354
May 09, 2018, 05:30:28 PM
I dont think trading worked for me.. I always lost money in daily trades / weekly / monthly trades.... I have started to take HODL seriously now, and am much happier and patient

There must be something wrong with your trading strategy, you need to evaluate on every trade you made no matter the result is a profit or not. By this way, you'll learn what is wrong and you'll know how to deal with it.
Obviously losing many times in trading is frustrating, but you should learn from it. If you give up because of losing without doing any analysis on what is wrong with your trading activity then it is clear that you are not good trader.
Pages:
Jump to: