Pages:
Author

Topic: wasted 3-4 months in bounty and at end got nothing ?? - page 61. (Read 8276 times)

Activity: 256
Merit: 100
CRYPTOMI.IO
I was a part of korona coin signature campaign from the bountyhive portal after working of 3-4 months i get to know that ICO did not reached the soft cap and i was not awarded any thing....that has caused me depression now....how the hell i choose a good bounty...after doing some research users suggested me bountyhive is good and i got this...what now...how to choose a good bounty that atleast pays somthing...some say good bounty managers but some of those campaign pays as well.....which ico rating sites are best for this please help....

Currently which is the best campaign to join can anyone suggest.... Huh

I really sympathize with you,
I'm sincerely sorry, do not get depressed.
When choosing a bounty, do your own search.
Look at the team of ICO, which big investors have already invested, study the project, suppose it is relevant.

Best regards and good luck next time
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
I was a part of korona coin signature campaign from the bountyhive portal after working of 3-4 months i get to know that ICO did not reached the soft cap and i was not awarded any thing....that has caused me depression now....how the hell i choose a good bounty...after doing some research users suggested me bountyhive is good and i got this...what now...how to choose a good bounty that atleast pays somthing...some say good bounty managers but some of those campaign pays as well.....which ico rating sites are best for this please help....

Currently which is the best campaign to join can anyone suggest.... Huh
i see right now most of the bounty campaign is really hard to reach a softcap, and we cannot believe to ICO rating site anything, a lot of ICO has a high rating but still hard to grows. we really need to choose a good ICO from their project
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
It also happens on me and it so annoying why there are such bounties that do not give rewards to the participants even they accomplished their tasks. Because of that I learned a lesson not to join bounties which had  a bad conduct from the public.

Every new bounty hunters will get this experience, soon or late, haha. In the first time, none of us know how to choose a good bounty to do, we just do it because we think "oh, this campaign is good, big reward pool, limited participants, ..."
Activity: 196
That is the reality, I think you wan’t find any hunter without that problem at the beginning of his activity. It’s good experience, and you wan’t do the same mistakes choosing the projects
Activity: 146
Merit: 1
You have to choose a reward for having a good and reliable manager, and you need to have your own judgment because not every ICO reaches their soft hat. So it's important to choose a good project.
Activity: 546
Merit: 13
It also happens on me and it so annoying why there are such bounties that do not give rewards to the participants even they accomplished their tasks. Because of that I learned a lesson not to join bounties which had  a bad conduct from the public.
True story. Some bounty managers recieve an email from CEO of project and reducing the total bounty pool in 5x times or more... It is very sad, especially a waste of time.
Activity: 9
Your efforts will become pointless if the project is a scam so you should look into that project before joining.
Activity: 616
Merit: 103
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
the bounty of the bounty you should first learn about the project will always read the white paper and join the telegram to find out if the project is true.

if your problem lasts for a few months then you can not pay the project to pay them a telegram or maybe they do not have them finish.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 102
Cryptocurrency addict | Invest at your own risk.
I think this is a normal occurrence, bountyhive is trying to give the best ico for bounty hunter but no one can guarantee all the projects in bountyhive will be successful all depends on the product, dev and the project community. I also follow the korona project that failed to reach softcap but I just follow the article. I hope you make this as a lesson that not only rely on 1 project but do as much and as much as you can because no one guarantee you will get the money. the spirit of my friend also never felt like you but we must rise Wink
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
That maybe true about some bounty ,you are working for it ,helping promote the ICO project in 3-4 for months of campaign then you gain nothing , thre are many ICOs which are only good in the start but did not survive and going into scams bounty , we can not really stop that because this is on line works ,if you be paid then its good ,if you will not be paid then try your luck  next time , because this is bounty campaign , it will be true or not , so be lucky to join good bounty.
Activity: 167
it is currently very difficult to find a good campaign that can generate revenue,
indeed a good ico is not sure to be successful, and already a lot of ico or good ideas to develop cryptocurrency does not get a place of hearted investors, the problem here is very complicated because it involves softcap,
how ico will pay if they themselves do not get money or can be said to be a loser,
Activity: 132
I think that when you participate in a bounty mission, you must carefully select the project and ask the bounty manager about everything about the bounty. Read future articles and plans.
If there is no bounty after completing the task.
Be sure to go to their telegram to ask the administrator, otherwise you will not get anything.
Activity: 23
That is why you should carefully consider the project you want to follow. 70% of the ICO is scam and its bounty is the same.
copper member
Activity: 301
simply getting the job done
As for finding the right bounties, I think the best way to do it is to check the number of participants of those bounties. If there are many participants then it is sure fire ok to consider the bounty as legit. The fewer the participants the fewer payments you will get.
What? The fewer participants means that you will receive more percent from token allocation.
And I dont think many participants registered in some bounty campaign shows the quality of the campaign Wink.
copper member
Activity: 156
Let's get lots of useful information!.
I will give you some advice. I think a long-term view of investment is needed.
Of course, three or four months is not always a good time, but after you join Bounty, tokens will be sent to your wallet within a few months, and some of them will start to benefit from being listed on the market.
It takes at least a year to do this, and if you apply the market flow tax now, you will be able to sell your tokens efficiently at the highest price by looking at the future for two to three years. (Of course, if the market is going to be very good and the results are going to be huge this year, the story will be different.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
As for finding the right bounties, I think the best way to do it is to check the number of participants of those bounties. If there are many participants then it is sure fire ok to consider the bounty as legit. The fewer the participants the fewer payments you will get.
Activity: 335
This is normal. Airdrop missions and bounty missions will have this situation. I think there may be a problem with the bounty task you have chosen. The bounty task I chose is an invaluable investment task, maybe you are not supposed to waste time here, this is the community of communication. Not a place to make money.
Activity: 165
Merit: 100
some bounty from bountyhive are not good,we can choose trusted bounty from trusted manager like btcltcdigger,arteezy.rtx etc.
Activity: 154
These bounty campaigns are having blood bath right now, sometimes we just been manipulated for promoting scam ICO and got red trusted. Sometimes we promoted a real ICO but didnt reached the softcap, when an ICO reach its target, they coins suddenly drops in price after got listed on exchangers. Its kinda frustrated for us right now.. Maybe the golden era of bounty and airdrops already passed ??
Pages:
Jump to: