Pages:
Author

Topic: wasted 3-4 months in bounty and at end got nothing ?? - page 57. (Read 8276 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 250
I use the following criteria for the selection of potentially successful ico :
- rating icobench
- having a good pool of generosity
- pay attention to the project team
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
I also experienced those things doing social media bounties for almost 3 to 4 months but did not get anything. I think its part of being a bounty hunter sometime you did not get paid for the work you've done. After experiencing those incident I became very picky in joining bounties. Only participate in bounties handled by trusted campaign managers here at the forum , has a very good ICO rating AND good bounty pool so that my time and effort  would be paid off and not be wasted.
Activity: 191
Merit: 1
I was a part of korona coin signature campaign from the bountyhive portal after working of 3-4 months i get to know that ICO did not reached the soft cap and i was not awarded any thing....that has caused me depression now....how the hell i choose a good bounty...after doing some research users suggested me bountyhive is good and i got this...what now...how to choose a good bounty that atleast pays somthing...some say good bounty managers but some of those campaign pays as well.....which ico rating sites are best for this please help....

Currently which is the best campaign to join can anyone suggest.... Huh

bountyhive - cesspool. look at the projects that ended on this platform - a lot of garbage. and they are designed to earn around 10 $

Activity: 2352
Merit: 245
Unfortunately, sometimes it happens. In the period of the general fall of the crypto-currency market, many good ICO projects do not raise enough funds and then bounty hunters get nothing for the work done. From this now no one is immune. However, now we need to carefully choose ICO projects for accession. You can join only when ICO commands have already collected softcap, to guarantee at least some payments.
Activity: 448
Merit: 11
I think not only korona but a lot of projects out there that fail, such as Quifas, vindd and others, a lot projects fail to reach softcap, or fail to reach hardcap. Sluggish market conditions, many investors are afraid of scam projects or developers who are less updated project developments that make investors think twice to invest the money.
So if there are some projects fail and can not pay, is natural if in my opinion. I also have some of them paid  but tokens are worthless and not listing anywhere, so not much different if the project failed, paid or not
Activity: 980
Merit: 503
Their coin is worthless, most likely it will be traded at a very cheap price. So you lost a little.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
the worst thing is that you face with such companies more and more! I also faced the fact that I did not receive a single token from my first company, so sorry for my time!
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
I am sure that the fact that those who created your project simply dishonest attitude to their work and for this reason did not collect Hard Cup. That's why you were left with nothing
Activity: 57
You have to choose the bounty that has a good and reliable manager. If you are feeling depressed that your efforts were wasted that's the other side of bounties.
If they aren't able to reach their soft/hard cap they will never pay your efforts so if you want to get paid with the bounty you are joining. Just choose the bounty that has an experienced bounty manager and assures the participants to get paid.

i get the point, Reliable managers could be the solution. I just want to participate and get paid, and it happened, it  about researching and all that, it good to participate in a bounty being managed by a reputable bounty Manager.
Activity: 756
Merit: 268
I was a part of korona coin signature campaign from the bountyhive portal after working of 3-4 months i get to know that ICO did not reached the soft cap and i was not awarded any thing....that has caused me depression now....how the hell i choose a good bounty...after doing some research users suggested me bountyhive is good and i got this...what now...how to choose a good bounty that atleast pays somthing...some say good bounty managers but some of those campaign pays as well.....which ico rating sites are best for this please help....

Currently which is the best campaign to join can anyone suggest.... Huh
I also experienced it it is a big loss to me because i wasted a lot of energy and time participating that bounty and i got nothing. This is the reason why a lot of people hates joining bounty campaigns because of unsuccessful projects, unlike last year most ICO have good successful projects that is why a lot of investors are taking risk to participate in every ICO.
Activity: 532
When you apply for bounty campaigns dont expect that all of them will pay you. I join a lot of bounty campaigns and almost 90% of them dont pay or failed the ICO or ICO is paused or Scam. And you can't sell all the coins you get from the 10% that pays because the project is either dead or they just give out the coins so that they will not be called scammers. The point is don't expect so that you wont be depress when the ICO you join does not pay just join and join and work work work I'm sure you will land a good bounties and get good rewards on other bounty campaigns.
Activity: 504
You have to choose the bounty that has a good and reliable manager. If you are feeling depressed that your efforts were wasted that's the other side of bounties.
If they aren't able to reach their soft/hard cap they will never pay your efforts so if you want to get paid with the bounty you are joining. Just choose the bounty that has an experienced bounty manager and assures the participants to get paid.

I agree, if you are gonna join or participate in bounty campaign, you should prepare yourself for the worst. I know its frustrating and depressing but in life there will be always a time that there will be some hard times or your efforts didn't gave you a good result, but as long as life goes on just keep on doing it and at the same time be careful on what campaign you will join to and study it first before making any move.
it is true, we must prepare mentally to accept some risk that will come because in cryptocurrency have big risk without exception join bounty campaign, just think as learning to trigger the spirit forward, I have several times following bounty and ended unpaid but we only need sincere because surely there will be instead.
Activity: 94
There will be always a project like that, I also thin that it is waste of effort but we can't just be affected by that, rather its good to make it as a lesson so you will know what to do first before joining some bounty campaigns. Research or study about it first then you can join if you know that it is a legit campaign.
Activity: 86
unfortunately, the scum is encountered much more often than real pribile projects. so you need to work a lot, do not expect 100% success of all the bounty campaigns and do not lose heart in the event of an unsuccessful end of the project
Activity: 75

I agree, if you are gonna join or participate in bounty campaign, you should prepare yourself for the worst. I know its frustrating and depressing but in life there will be always a time that there will be some hard times or your efforts didn't gave you a good result, but as long as life goes on just keep on doing it and at the same time be careful on what campaign you will join to and study it first before making any move.
Activity: 126
the abundance that has a decent and dependable supervisor. In the event that you are feeling discouraged that your endeavors were squandered that is the opposite side of bounties.

On the off chance that they aren't ready to come to their delicate/hard top they will never pay your endeavors so on the off chance that you need to get paid with the abundance you are joining. Simply pick the abundance that has an accomplished abundance chief and guarantees the members to get paid.
Activity: 116
This kinda situations are common in these days.also if you get paid by tokens as they said their ico prices are dumping just after release them in to exchanges.
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
I think that you should follow the managers who have long held the bounty company on this site. Do not look for a platform on the similarity BountyHive, personally I don't trust them.
Activity: 162
Merit: 100
I try not to take part in such long-term companies, it is a maximum of two months, and it is necessary to study to select most)))
Activity: 566
Merit: 107
for the project failed is a risk bounty I have followed the other project signature campaign for 6 months and do not get rewards because their project failed to not reach softcap but from that we can learn how to see an ico project so as not to happen again
Pages:
Jump to: