Pages:
Author

Topic: wasted 3-4 months in bounty and at end got nothing ?? - page 60. (Read 8276 times)

Activity: 706
Merit: 250
I am also a victim of that korona bounty, what I gathered was that most of some bounty hunter platform are just a waste of time. I believe if u need a cool and awesome bounty platform to join, u can go for amazix or krypical. Both can give u a worthy and reasonable outcome of bounty.
Ill think most of us in here are also a victim to those bounty campaign are paying unto 2-4 months and until the distribution the price of the rewards we receive was in too low of prices. So for me must better to choose the bounties well end early.
Activity: 81
Merit: 0
I think it's happened to a lot of us. It is very sad to waste your time, and in the end there is nothing left . It remains only to endure .
Activity: 572
It's terrible when you spend 3 months and you get a hole from a bagel, that is nothing. I've had it a couple of times.
There are people who have started making a lot of money in the early stages of their participation in different sort of the bounty campaigns because of the knowledge which they have while there are few, who find it very much difficult to make some money and that is because of the reason that they find it difficult to put in enough of the efforts. You need to stay determined and that you need not to lose hope in any case.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
I was a part of korona coin signature campaign from the bountyhive portal after working of 3-4 months i get to know that ICO did not reached the soft cap and i was not awarded any thing....that has caused me depression now....how the hell i choose a good bounty...after doing some research users suggested me bountyhive is good and i got this...what now...how to choose a good bounty that atleast pays somthing...some say good bounty managers but some of those campaign pays as well.....which ico rating sites are best for this please help....
Currently which is the best campaign to join can anyone suggest.... Huh

You must first learn how to independently analyze the perspective of the project and then look at the rating of the manager of the campaign bounty. Now a lot of useless projects and you can only waste your time.
Activity: 784
This is one thing thats why i didnt participate a bounty that took 3 to 4 month. Because you cant tell if the ico is not scam except to those professional who know the scam and not scam. So it will be good if you participate in 4 to 6 week bounty
Actually you can easily check it by yourself by visitting the project website and check who is the team behind the project and how much is the token sold on the sale. Join the telegram group too, look at the activity on the group, if no one chat and only people joining telling "good project, etc" and no real talk then you must be careful.
absolutely right. actually, we can control yourself if understand the road that must be traveled. analysis of various stuff is things to do. much of the bounty said it best if not viewed with certainty as of the team, whitepaper and telegram it will be very prone to falling into this scam and hole a lot going on. Although it was a long-running bounty I don't think it will be a problem too.
Activity: 574
Merit: 11
HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing
I thought this was a rewarding experience for you and I suggest you do not easy to give up just because your work is wasted. Still plenty of the signature campaign. I guess you are going through the same as me while following bountyhive.
Activity: 95
Try to avoid bounty hive as I noticed that recently all users got negative trust for bounty scam so next time just avoid bounties like this and do your own research of the project.
It would be nice to have some fresh rulles for bounties as more and more turn out to be scammy projects.
I think that there is nothing complicated. Since the threads of old bounty projects are stored on this forum and you can easily calculate your own formula for a successful ICO. Based on those or other indicators that have made the project successful.
Activity: 98
You are not alone. It’s just that yours is the worst I’ve heard. Bounty campaigns really are a hit-or-miss thing. Just keep on joining.
Really. Do not wait for the payment without cause. Join another bounty and continue to earn, then the payment of this bounty will be a nice bonus or you will forget about it for good. Do not dwell on the problem.
Activity: 22
Try to avoid bounty hive as I noticed that recently all users got negative trust for bounty scam so next time just avoid bounties like this and do your own research of the project.
It would be nice to have some fresh rulles for bounties as more and more turn out to be scammy projects.
Activity: 588
Merit: 11
I was a part of korona coin signature campaign from the bountyhive portal after working of 3-4 months i get to know that ICO did not reached the soft cap and i was not awarded any thing....that has caused me depression now....how the hell i choose a good bounty...after doing some research users suggested me bountyhive is good and i got this...what now...how to choose a good bounty that atleast pays somthing...some say good bounty managers but some of those campaign pays as well.....which ico rating sites are best for this please help....

Joining in any campaigns is our own duties and responsibilities to accept the fact when the end comes. Better to get ready of whatsoever the result before it happens than just doing nothing. Participacipating is our own risk to engage. I hope that no campaign ends to unsuccessful for the better of all. For now better to move to another step of learnings. Good luck mate.
Activity: 112
You are not alone. It’s just that yours is the worst I’ve heard. Bounty campaigns really are a hit-or-miss thing. Just keep on joining.
Now many companies do not issue a token immediately after the end. There are many reasons for that. Firstly it is personal politics, whatever the value of the token, not much was falling after the discharge. Another reason is that they just have difficulty going public. This is quite a time-consuming and complex process, which I think should be indicated in the road map.
Activity: 140
Merit: 2
REMIIT.IO
Activity: 1050
Merit: 254
This is one thing thats why i didnt participate a bounty that took 3 to 4 month. Because you cant tell if the ico is not scam except to those professional who know the scam and not scam. So it will be good if you participate in 4 to 6 week bounty
Actually you can easily check it by yourself by visitting the project website and check who is the team behind the project and how much is the token sold on the sale. Join the telegram group too, look at the activity on the group, if no one chat and only people joining telling "good project, etc" and no real talk then you must be careful.
Activity: 107
Activity: 476
I recommend paying attention to the projects from Amazix. They always have enough excellent projects, and you can make a choice at your own discretion. And most importantly, I almost never had problems with payments from this team.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
Its quite unfortunate but such things happen all the time, especially this day and error where there are a lot companionship and scams in the crypto market, i Hope you will use such an experience to make better choices when it comes to deciding on Bounties next time
Activity: 164
Merit: 1
bitcoin is great

That was really a waste of resources, this is one of the reasons why I always advise against the idea of someone leaving his or her day job to pursue bounties.They are best done with your spare time.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
Well, it often takes place in the bounty , especially now when all sorts of ico , and is very much a Scam do not be upset it is better to choose the more companies and do
Activity: 140

Frankly, bountyhive is not the best platform. Pay either little or long, so do not recommend looking for a bounty there. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Activity: 462
I feel sad for you bro. I myself have gone through the same thing doing bounties. The thing is, it is the market to blame. With the high volatility of this market, investors are finding it hard to release money because they fear that these will all go down the drain because of the bear market. Some who have invested are thinking of pulling out shares. We, being the bounty hunters are more like investors but the thing that we invest is our time and effort, and just like any other investment there is also a risk to this. A risk that they will flop or reap the rewards of money for services rendered. Choosing a good bounty is quite a gamble. It is best to just move on from here and do another bounty.
Pages:
Jump to: