Pages:
Author

Topic: wasted 3-4 months in bounty and at end got nothing ?? - page 58. (Read 8276 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 10
you should immediately understand that about 90% of signature companies scammers. and no one will tell you whether the project will be successful or not.
Activity: 378
Merit: 13
I participate in the bounty of half a year. I came across good and bad ICO. Not everyone pays. But when I get the coins, I rejoice.

As a crypto bounty partaker, you need to engage yourself in a proper research, review and avoid gambling when followng projects

Not everyone pays. But when I get the coins, I rejoice.

Every bounty pays, all you need is to be wise, make your research and do the right things.
so gear up and be sure what you want to do.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
Do not receive bonuses from campaigns. Try to be patient and learn projects from trusted sources such as team work, appreciation from large communities. Do not engage in unreliable projects that will cost you a lot of time and empty handed
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
I participate in the bounty of half a year. I came across good and bad ICO. Not everyone pays. But when I get the coins, I rejoice.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
I was a part of korona coin signature campaign from the bountyhive portal after working of 3-4 months i get to know that ICO did not reached the soft cap and i was not awarded any thing....that has caused me depression now....how the hell i choose a good bounty...after doing some research users suggested me bountyhive is good and i got this...what now...how to choose a good bounty that atleast pays somthing...some say good bounty managers but some of those campaign pays as well.....which ico rating sites are best for this please help....

Currently which is the best campaign to join can anyone suggest.... Huh

Picking a good bounty campaign really requires a lot of reading and water testing. Some bounty campaigns are managed poorly by the campaign manager but still make a lot of money. It is only through proper analysis that we can say that a bounty campaign is profitable in the future.
Activity: 210
Yes, that's the problem right now. If the project doesn't reach the soft hat, then when the project team abandons the project, it means you won't get any return.
So in my opinion, it becomes very important to choose a good bounty thread.
Activity: 644
Now its the best time for the whole crypto. I participated in bountyhive ICO once and it was also useless. They send me wre tokens as promised, but there is no use for this tokens, no exchanges and they just promised that they will do something in 6 months, but as I see there no any new or movings at all on this project. So we need to choose very wisely new projects.
Activity: 94
What do you mean??
Bountyhive isn't legit??
Let me know.. I signed up and I'm interested in bounties.
Activity: 48
Some campaigns i participated in also did not reach there soft cap or even stoped. But i know that those which survive will bring profit. We have to look at bright side.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
Bounty - this is not an ordinary job, it is impossible to work out 1.5 months and get the first salary. Bounty - this is patience and risks at the beginning and once again patience. My first tokens came exactly 2.5 months later. We need to continue and endure, the growth in volumes and costs at least until the end of 2018 will be accurate.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 530
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
I don't know why some people feel they are being cheated or scammed, when a project fail to reached its soft cap, the next thing is to refund investors fund and cancel the project. What about the money and time the developers have spent on the ico promotion. The whole space has reached its reflection point and people are having second thought investing into project. Then ICO use to ask for $5 million but now an average of $25 million
Activity: 252
I understand the feeling you are experiencing, it's bad when you work out without receiving anything. I think you should consider selecting good projects on bitcointalk rather than bountyhive. I see the bountyhive is a good bounty platform but I do not appreciate projects on it. In short, I evaluate 2 projects you might consider joining the signature campaign as Blackbox and Uchain.
Activity: 770
Merit: 101
send and receive money instantly, no hidden costs
Try to choose bounty:
with an exact end date (can be expanded, but this is a mass phenomenon, and you must accept it);
from time-tested managers or teams;
carefully study the project;
calculate the potential of your possible part;
you can wait one-two weeks and see the developments.
Activity: 616
It has happened to me in the past to participate in a bounty signature campaign that in the end did not pay me anything because it was a scam. Now before participating in a bounty campaign I make a very careful selection, check the quality of the project, the team, the advisors. Even if you can never have certainties it serves to reduce the percentage of scams and projects that fail
we do have to learn from mistakes, I have also experienced it several times but I never despair and decide to continue to be a bounty hunter and because of that failure I also can learn to choose a bounty that is really good and will pay the participants
Activity: 97
Don't despair, friend. Mistakes shouldn't depress you. Transform them into a valuable life experience and, using it, go further in life. Good luck!
Activity: 116
I would tell you this where I do joined up too on scam bounty campaigns which I do end up on not getting paid inspite on all the time and effort you do give to promote them and that's part of the risk as a hunter.
Activity: 686
Merit: 11
Personally I have been in your shoes for many times also before I decided to calm down, make my research both on the team/product before I join to any bounty campaign.

Thus, you can also subscribe to this doctrine also. It will actually help you as you move on in this business.
Activity: 128
The risk of bumping into an unsuccessful bounty and taking part in it, thus losing time in vain - is always great for beginners
Activity: 168
Yes, it happens. But do not be very upset. Crypto currency, always a risky business. And the couple brings bad luck and losses. So, next time work out your investments better. Slow and smart.
Activity: 350
it happens to everyone and on this experience we better choose a campaign of bounty the next time that would do without such situations
Pages:
Jump to: