Pages:
Author

Topic: wasted 3-4 months in bounty and at end got nothing ?? - page 66. (Read 8276 times)

Activity: 377
Merit: 252
It's the life of a bounty hunter.  Sometimes we get completely scammed.  Other times we get worthless coins in failed projects.  And other times we get a coin that skyrockets.  We HODL and it falls to 0 again.  It's not a glamorous lifestyle and is filled with nothing but frustration.  But I love it!!!

I agree, the risk of the campaigns not succeeding has always been part of it and you  just need to keep that in mind every time you take on a new bounty. If you're a good bounty hunter you can be selective, and that would improve the odds.
Activity: 73
Merit: 0
I am 5 months after the start of the first award received more than $ 100. So there is no fast money in the crypto currency. It is hard work
Activity: 1077
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
It's the life of a bounty hunter.  Sometimes we get completely scammed.  Other times we get worthless coins in failed projects.  And other times we get a coin that skyrockets.  We HODL and it falls to 0 again.  It's not a glamorous lifestyle and is filled with nothing but frustration.  But I love it!!!
the important thing that we must be never giveup. find the new bounty and hard work. i'm sure that new bounty will give us much money
dont be dissapointed of scammed bounty, it's just wasting your time
Activity: 200
Merit: 1
Some campaigns i participated in also did not reach there soft cap or even stoped. But i know that those which survive will bring profit. We have to look at bright side.
Sometimes happened that even when received a reward it has never been listed in the exchange which become wasted and until now waiting for, it believing that it could give profit. Sometimes it is worth to wait because I experienced to gain after six months of waiting for it to have value in the market.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149
https://bitcoincleanup.com/
I was a part of korona coin signature campaign from the bountyhive portal after working of 3-4 months i get to know that ICO did not reached the soft cap and i was not awarded any thing....that has caused me depression now....how the hell i choose a good bounty...after doing some research users suggested me bountyhive is good and i got this...what now...how to choose a good bounty that atleast pays somthing...some say good bounty managers but some of those campaign pays as well.....which ico rating sites are best for this please help....

Currently which is the best campaign to join can anyone suggest.... Huh

Although it is painful since it is the signature campaign, you do not have to be depressed over failed ICO's. It happens to everyone. I am not sure if this is your first time joining a campaign and not getting paid, but one things I can say is, this will not be your last. Do a better research this time.
Activity: 518
It is strange that with this rank you chose a bad bounty , usually have a list of bounty who always pay , I think you already suggested in this thread
Activity: 140
Merit: 5
sad that you get this experience, maybe its all because that you not find best project
Activity: 728
Merit: 10
I also participated in the bounty program for the first time and for three months I received $ 150 from three companies. I know that this is very little, but I hope for better earnings in the future participation. I advise you not to despair, and luck will come back to you.
Activity: 140
You can not have influence about reaching of softcap. Also look for the hype in the social media, how popular this ICO and ask yourself why you should invest in this coin?
Look for the real product and helpful solutions project bring for the people. And my personal - do not use BountyHive, there are too many people right now, and payments are too small.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
I was a part of korona coin signature campaign from the bountyhive portal after working of 3-4 months i get to know that ICO did not reached the soft cap and i was not awarded any thing....that has caused me depression now....how the hell i choose a good bounty...after doing some research users suggested me bountyhive is good and i got this...what now...how to choose a good bounty that atleast pays somthing...some say good bounty managers but some of those campaign pays as well.....which ico rating sites are best for this please help....

Currently which is the best campaign to join can anyone suggest.... Huh
And imagine that you are ICO investor and you invest a lot of money into some scam ICO. You could lose the money earned from the hard work, now you lost only your time Wink.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 502
I know where you coming from i've been there the thing is you are just very unlucky when choosing bounty. That is the risk we as a bounty hunter for alt coin need to take. However some of us here are lucky they were able to find a good project and able to profit from their bounty. Since it is free and it only requires our time it is better to do something than to wait for nothing right. anyways goodluck in your future bounty
Activity: 728
Some campaigns i participated in also did not reach there soft cap or even stoped. But i know that those which survive will bring profit. We have to look at bright side.
Activity: 112
Is a pity this happens. Before you join any bounties program follow credible bounty managers with enough experience in marketing and handling of bounty hunters. You can check them out via telegram and bitcointalk.
Activity: 361
I think, before joining a bounty, you have to research bounty manager well. You should read the texts in bitcointalk  about the bounty manager. And especially if you sign up for a signature campaign, you should also research good the project.
I think He did all these. I am also on bountyhiveand I have experienced these things twice. I made videos for an ICO and I was not rewarded. This was due to low views on my videos. This is normal as a bounty hunter. The fact that, the project wasn't successful does not mean they intentionally came to scam, but as he said if the soft cap is not reached, it can't move on.
Activity: 196
Most of the campaigns appeared in the bountyhive are useless these days. I also partcipated in KoronCoin bounty and felt so bad after hearing that they did not reach the softcap. If you want to do signature bounties, I prefer Amazix  bounties. Their payment for signature is very high and the bounty management is very accurate and punctual.
Here is the link : https://bounties.biz
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
In order not to lose so much time in vain, it is worth looking for a good project a lot of time. I do not know how you chose the project to participate, but there are so many things to consider before participating. It is difficult to choose now. But soon it will be easier. Guys from Menlo.one promise to help the projects to create a good product, and they plan to receive an expert evaluation.
Activity: 166
I think it's a huge waste of your time, but it's already become a risk when following ICO project. I chose the ICO project is good by selecting projects that sales of tokens have reached the soft cap. Because if the soft cap is reached of course our expectations to get the payments will be carried out.
Activity: 88
The World’s First Blockchain Core
yeahh  it  is  veey  depressive   thing  but at  least look from the  other  side  you hhave   a huge  experience now and you  do not do the same mistakes agin.
Activity: 406
There was nothing strange about this. Now, as a rule, everything is very unpredictable in the market of generosity, investors do not want to invest their money, as it was 6 months ago, but desperation definitely is not worth it. If you chose this direction in the cryptocurrency, you should be ready for this scenario development. Participate simultaneously in several companies, and, perhaps, in half a year you will see the result. Use https://icodrops.com/ to search for companies
Activity: 330
Merit: 101
Hi I'm KS03
Pages:
Jump to: