Pages:
Author

Topic: wasted 3-4 months in bounty and at end got nothing ?? - page 67. (Read 8276 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
It's painful not to get paid after wasting such a long time in a bounty, I will encourage you not to give, find another bounty and join but these time, do your research very well, you can follow some good bounty manager.

Of course, if you fail at one bounty you get up and do another. There is a pretty big chance that not all of the bounties you do will be profitable in the end because of the fact that many ICOs fail.
Activity: 140
It's painful not to get paid after wasting such a long time in a bounty, I will encourage you not to give, find another bounty and join but these time, do your research very well, you can follow some good bounty manager.
Activity: 14
Merit: 10
This is the reason why we should keep looking for some redflags with these bounty campaigns because most of these ICOs are scams,or just created to raised funds and then runaway with their investors.Always looks for legitmacy of the team behind it,all of the aspects of a good ICO shouldnt be taken for granted and im sure you arent going to lose your time and effort.
Activity: 588
Merit: 254
I think it will be very difficult to determine a good bounty campaign, because sometimes even if they reach hardcap, they cut the budget for the bounty hunter, and we only get something far from the relevant word. But if you are just looking for a bounty campaign that pays, I think there are so many options that you can follow, we can see the ICO track and follow the bounty campaign that got a good riview in ICO track
Activity: 994
Merit: 100
SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!
I was a part of korona coin signature campaign from the bountyhive portal after working of 3-4 months i get to know that ICO did not reached the soft cap and i was not awarded any thing....that has caused me depression now....how the hell i choose a good bounty...after doing some research users suggested me bountyhive is good and i got this...what now...how to choose a good bounty that atleast pays somthing...some say good bounty managers but some of those campaign pays as well.....which ico rating sites are best for this please help....

Currently which is the best campaign to join can anyone suggest.... Huh

Suggestions may be less effective, should we look for information related to ratting campaigns which is good and also if indeed you already get advice like bountyhive it seems pretty good to follow, chances are bountyhive have nice gift and as you want. But do not forget to always keep an eye on the progress and do analysis about ico project that you follow.
Activity: 98
There are many projects out there and it pains when you receive nothing huge after participating massively in the project. I will advice we all be vigilant in choosing bounties so we don't get scammed.
Activity: 306
There are some important things you should pay attention to. First of all, bounty manager there are some really good, who have a trustful reputation (like sylon and etc) also check the team of ICO project. Whether it is strong or weak, what projects have they already done. It all may help you.
Activity: 292
I won't give you tips, but I give you an advice - always do bounty with your research before doing. Especially the best ones are the bounties for ICOs with already raised Soft Cap. But you can choose very wisely even when you look at some ratings and posts of advisors.
Activity: 112
You can build yourself together by making proper research in any bounty campaign management and through this you can have good bounty which will give you profit at the end. This is why we also have bitcointalk to enlighten more of each bounty.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
wasting time and anger is a sure thing but we need to accept  bigger on the other hand, things get more serious, you may not be able to do basic stuff on the majority prevents you from doing everything in common world !!
Activity: 294
JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!
I was a part of korona coin signature campaign from the bountyhive portal after working of 3-4 months i get to know that ICO did not reached the soft cap and i was not awarded any thing....that has caused me depression now....how the hell i choose a good bounty...after doing some research users suggested me bountyhive is good and i got this...what now...how to choose a good bounty that atleast pays somthing...some say good bounty managers but some of those campaign pays as well.....which ico rating sites are best for this please help....

Currently which is the best campaign to join can anyone suggest.... Huh
Usually bounties last for a couple of months, so you should keep this in mind when choosing a campaign.
Frankly, I distrust all those sites like bountyhive because they are motivated to promote the project they've been paid by.
Personally I do my own research on bounties starting from review of the team portfolio to calculating my possible profit after the end of campaign.
Activity: 912
Everyone can get into the situation you are in. No one is immune from this. You better find the next signature campaign yourself and do not despair.
Activity: 350
On this platform really, there are cases that do not pay the participants for their work, but the problem is not the platform itself, and the projects themselves, who do not pay for various reasons. I know many people who have successfully taken part there, and they get paid for their work, they have a responsive team and active admins Telegram in their group, but no one is immune from the ICO team of fraud or such legal or technical problems that they face.
Activity: 294
It may be that you get an obscure project or a scam project. I am for 4 months I am grateful never get mendaptkan project or bounty the scam, my income for 3 - 4 months is about 250 $. It's not big yet but I have not given up on this participation. Hopefully in the future I get the income that fits my expectations.  Grin
Activity: 602
You have been very unlucky because in my experience 90% of Bountyhive bounty campaigns are successful... I suggest you to join a new bountyhive campaign.
Activity: 126
It does happen, I did that campaign too, I feel for the project team too, actually, one need not expect too much from bounty. I understand it was a rigorous work of campaigns, but we have to move on.
Activity: 476
Merit: 17
This is the main mistake of bounty hunters they are expecting so much remember if the ico will not reach softcap no bounties will be distribute because project don't have funds.
Yes, there are many ICO can not collect and Soft Cap is a major problem not only Bountyhive platform, and the problem of all ICO projects. Naturally, if they do not collect Soft Cap, they will not be able to run the project and implement all the planned plans, which means that they will not generate tokens and pay for the team's work.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 105
Unfortunately, many ICOs not reach the soft cap and bounty hunters receive nothing... Even if that ICOs has good ratings...
That's why I choose bounty campaigns that last not more than 6 weeks...
Activity: 336
It's terrible when you spend 3 months and you get a hole from a bagel, that is nothing. I've had it a couple of times.
Activity: 499
Merit: 250
Sorry to hear that, mate. You can check icodros site, they do select some good projects. You can do social media tasts as well.
Pages:
Jump to: