Pages:
Author

Topic: wasted 3-4 months in bounty and at end got nothing ?? - page 69. (Read 8276 times)

Activity: 110
Merit: 10
Unfortunately, bounty participation always mean risks to lose your time and money (as you cold spend this time on other projects). Sometimes, the projects can't reach soft cap, and you risk not only on scams. The only way is to go on, and believe that best is yeat to come.

There are also times when a project does not even complete. It’s possible that while the project is ongoing, its developers and team will suddenly disappear. Some ICOs are made solely for the purpose of gaining profits and once money has been made, the scammers will be gone. It’s definitely a disadvantage for the bounty hunters who spent their time and effort participating in the bounty campaigns.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
I am also a victim of that korona bounty, what I gathered was that most of some bounty hunter platform are just a waste of time. I believe if u need a cool and awesome bounty platform to join, u can go for amazix or krypical. Both can give u a worthy and reasonable outcome of bounty.
Activity: 706
Merit: 250
Well i'm experience also that a bounty campaign was end to 3-4 months but in the end bounty rewards you will receive was not worth. Must better to participated to those bounties are running only a 3 weeks or 4.
Activity: 437
Merit: 100
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
At least I think that you still learnt a less after 3 - 4 month working for a bounty campaign. There are so many scam campaigns so you need to check every bounty campaign carefully before joining. Sometime join bounty campaign depend on bounty manager is good but sometime it's not. You should know that some bounty campaigns managed by legit managers in here are still scam bounty campaigns Smiley.
Activity: 602
I was a part of korona coin signature campaign from the bountyhive portal after working of 3-4 months i get to know that ICO did not reached the soft cap and i was not awarded any thing....that has caused me depression now....how the hell i choose a good bounty...after doing some research users suggested me bountyhive is good and i got this...what now...how to choose a good bounty that atleast pays somthing...some say good bounty managers but some of those campaign pays as well.....which ico rating sites are best for this please help....

Currently which is the best campaign to join can anyone suggest.... Huh

If participating in ico will not get a guarantee, I think there will never be a guarantee for bounty. I agree that doing bounty is also an investment, and certainly not all investments as we expect. We do bounty at our own risk, because even ico participants also experience the same problem.
Activity: 364
I was a part of korona coin signature campaign from the bountyhive portal after working of 3-4 months i get to know that ICO did not reached the soft cap and i was not awarded any thing....that has caused me depression now....how the hell i choose a good bounty...after doing some research users suggested me bountyhive is good and i got this...what now...how to choose a good bounty that atleast pays somthing...some say good bounty managers but some of those campaign pays as well.....which ico rating sites are best for this please help....

Actually, no one can tell which is the best campaign because no one can predict that specific project is scam, eventhough we keep on researching,reading within the project but at the end it turns to scam, well we have to understand how risky ICO is, just join different campaigns as much as you can ,if one campaign may fail,there are still possible campaigns may succeed.
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

Well i got a different story here , i do join a bounty and they do almost reach hard cap and i got nothing at i been lost 5-6 months. Its the risk that we should knew as a bounty hunters cause sometimes we just wasting our time but indeed there is still a lot posibilities for you and for me to earn money from bounty campaign and i think you cant just depends on ico rating cause it would not help at all cause they paid by ico to get rating, just do your own research if you things good then just join but if not just walk away from it.
legendary
Activity: 1988
Merit: 1768

Something like that can happen again and again. It's hard to find a good ICO and bounty campaign, that's true, but it's not impossible. Look for bounty campaigns that do not run that long, pay attention to the manager of the bounty campaign and look at the whitepaper and on the website of the ICO. When people are very present through photos, videos and on public blockchain events, this is a good sign for a reputable ICO and bounty campaign. Try the next time to pay attention to these things. Maybe this will help you. Smiley
Activity: 201
I am very sorry for such a huge loss mate but next time when you are participating in any bounty campaign you have to do a little reseach about the team managing it. Whether they are real or not because sometimes scam projects fake the team members and also you might also consider bounties that are managed by credible and trustworthy members in this community.
Activity: 140
It happens very often, I agree with vimi. It is necessary to take seriously the choice of bounty company, to conduct a more careful selection
Activity: 686
This can happen to any of us, even if we choose very carefully bounty campaign. Who does not want to risk, you should pay attention to Amazix bounty, their team plans to pay for the work of bounty hunters in any case.
Activity: 210
Unfortunately, bounty participation always mean risks to lose your time and money, I think I would suggest you to look for good bounty manager with no red trust rating.
Activity: 448
https://auditchain.com
Its normal in this work my friend. When i just started i took part in signature become a scam, was so upset. Also some of my bounty tokens lost 90% of its value, so there is no reason to sale. After this i started take signature no more than 1.5 month. 4 month i think its too much
Activity: 672
Merit: 1
I have been around here though I have not spent up to four months but I am hoping that the effort will be rewarded at the end of the day. It will be surely depressing and heartbreaking if at the end something good does not come out of the effort one is exerting
Activity: 504
Unfortunately, bounty participation always mean risks to lose your time and money (as you cold spend this time on other projects). Sometimes, the projects can't reach soft cap, and you risk not only on scams. The only way is to go on, and believe that best is yeat to come.
that's right, we as a bounty hunter can only entrust to the ICO project and hope to end up paid, because now it has been a successful project but when the end of bounty participants do not get paid.
Activity: 278
Such a scenario is really painful. But to some extent, Bountyhive campaigns are much reliable than some other ones. One can actually be running multiple campaigns even on the Bountyhive platform at the same time, sometimes you notice two or more campaigns ongoing at the same time. So that when you run multiple campaigns within a period of time and one of them eventually failed along side, then others will definitely be successful and pay you, in this case you use the successful ones to supplement the failed one. Successes are much more in record than the failures on bountyhive. At least 75-85% projects are always successful on the platform. The admins are reliable and trying.
Activity: 196
I'm sorry about your situation. But you Are not the only one who gets into such a bad state of things. I'm generally disappointed in the bounty as in the form of earnings. For 3 months of work, of all the projects that I led, (about 12 projects) 11 of them were Scam or did not reach the soft cover. Maybe we were in the wrong place at the wrong time, but I was more determined to work in this field.
Activity: 294
Merit: 7
BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure
I see you've already joined the company. With the crown is not very good of course it turned out, but in general, it means that you did not choose the company correctly. Now it's pretty good to collect blockchain projects, and I would not trust rating sites very much either. Only you must make a decision.

it's good to use rating sides to see if they DDed the founders, that's how I use them. The rest I always check on my own. Plus I like to filter the ICOs without bounty, it makes my life easier
copper member
Activity: 210
Well, you cannot earn in a single campaign. This is normal that some of campaigns are scam. You have to join so many campaigns because if a campaign don't succeed,  you may earn from other campaigns. i also join so many campaigns.
Activity: 294
I see you've already joined the company. With the crown is not very good of course it turned out, but in general, it means that you did not choose the company correctly. Now it's pretty good to collect blockchain projects, and I would not trust rating sites very much either. Only you must make a decision.
Pages:
Jump to: