Pages:
Author

Topic: wasted 3-4 months in bounty and at end got nothing ?? - page 71. (Read 8276 times)

Activity: 1093
Merit: 103
Yes it happened.It is very painful when we work 3-4 months and after completed work got nothing.Minimise this situation need to Choose good Bounty.For good bounty need learn their project, their activity, their social media subscribers, ICO ratings. It can help find a good bounty.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
This is a common thing I would not even be worried about that because you had no evidence that you will earn at least something, so there is no reason to be that frustrated as you are bro!
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
It's best to do several at the same time. You never know what will happen so you better be prepared for failure.
Activity: 126
Hello,  it is so normal that you dont earn in a single campaign. i also join so many campaigns and since beginning i could get a normal reward from only 1 campaign (scidex). I trust on scidex, i got my confidence back!!! Cheesy Cheesy

Congratulate. Perhaps the best company is the brightest event in the life of a bounty hunter. Because today it is quite difficult to find a good project on the market.
Activity: 154
Hello,  it is so normal that you dont earn in a single campaign. i also join so many campaigns and since beginning i could get a normal reward from only 1 campaign (scidex). I trust on scidex, i got my confidence back!!! Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 658
Just with the green trust the BM is trustworthy but just as they said BM can't control ICO. Some ICOs have failed and cannot blame Bm. If I were you study the project well also. Is it promising or unique, or has a good concept, in-demand business?  If you were the investor, what would you like about the project? Is it rewarding or profitable?
Activity: 1134
Merit: 547
Ne Asdzx
This happens very often, I think you should have understood that this can happen and no one is immune. Continue to work on and you will succeed
Activity: 238
Bounty is always roulette. No one can guarantee that your efforts will be rewarded in the end. For me the project has not come for example coins about half a year and above. I would advise you to pay attention to the project managers.
Activity: 644
Merit: 10
I was a part of korona coin signature campaign from the bountyhive portal after working of 3-4 months i get to know that ICO did not reached the soft cap and i was not awarded any thing....that has caused me depression now....how the hell i choose a good bounty...after doing some research users suggested me bountyhive is good and i got this...what now...how to choose a good bounty that atleast pays somthing...some say good bounty managers but some of those campaign pays as well.....which ico rating sites are best for this please help....

Currently which is the best campaign to join can anyone suggest.... Huh
I did took part of Korona bounty program for social media campaign. Yes, I'm kinda disappointed with the result it was such a promising project based on my personal opinion. Unfortunately they didn't raised enough funds and so the project will not go forward. So bounty hunters will not get paid including me. But, as saying goes move on and onto the next.
Activity: 266
”Decentralized Digital Billboards”
It is necessary to create a website for the unlucky. I have the same situation. True, I participated in the signature 1.5 months and nothing. And first everything was written well and the tables were updated on time, and in the end, I'm sorry.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
indeed it's difficult to find a good bounty eventhough we already do research before join that bounty but there is no guarantee that bounty will be success or not but I think that is the risk of bounty hunter. if you not ready for a bad situation you should not join bounty anymore and find another way to earn money in crypto.
Activity: 81
In 2018 this situation seems to be normal. 70% of my own campaigns failed for different reasons and i got nothing
I think this is due to the fact that the market surged a lot of newcomers. In the field of ICO creation. There are many failures, as well as competition and a small number of investors bury the bulk of the tokens.
Activity: 364
Merit: 37
PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE
In 2018 this situation seems to be normal. 70% of my own campaigns failed for different reasons and i got nothing
Activity: 623
Merit: 262
I was a part of korona coin signature campaign from the bountyhive portal after working of 3-4 months i get to know that ICO did not reached the soft cap and i was not awarded any thing....that has caused me depression now....how the hell i choose a good bounty...after doing some research users suggested me bountyhive is good and i got this...what now...how to choose a good bounty that atleast pays somthing...some say good bounty managers but some of those campaign pays as well.....which ico rating sites are best for this please help....

That is why I love bounty campaigns, you cant know what you will receive. Maybe nothing, maybe some useless token, maybe good token or maybe token which will bring you to the moon! Like Docacademic - the only one which I have sold in first pump  Grin.

That's something unique about the ICO's where in I have earned almost $2000 by working in an ICO for a month and at the same time I have earned just $20 by working in an ICO for 2 and half months. We need to choose it carefully.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 250

That is why I love bounty campaigns, you cant know what you will receive. Maybe nothing, maybe some useless token, maybe good token or maybe token which will bring you to the moon! Like Docacademic - the only one which I have sold in first pump  Grin.
it's like a gambling you know Grin not all bounty that we joined is good, but if you joining a good bounty you will be paid and you will not get nothing. i joining bounty project depends on their ICOs, if the ICOs is succes i'll joining the bounty
Activity: 392
Merit: 105

I suggest you follow the campaign of hua_hui. He is a trustworthy manager
I have participated in many of his bonus campaigns and all are paid.
cr7
Activity: 364
Merit: 100

This year is very difficult for the ICO, including it affects the bounty companies. If you were not initially ready for such a turn of events, is it worth further spending your time? You should always prepare yourself for the worst!
Activity: 1344
Merit: 250

Unfortunately. But this is also a characteristic of the crypto market. So, may need extra luck for you. This is not easy work. And if someone chooses it to trade for a stable job before then. That could be a serious mistake. feel it.
Any bounty platform can now bring scam projects. Do not try to believe.
it's true, but at least if we've joined a good platform the risk of fraud or ico failed it diminishes, because the good platform is certainly very meticulous in choosing the project, so we can be more calm if follow it
Activity: 378
Merit: 17
I think that you are a bit unlucky, but i believe you should carry on doing bounties, as there is possibility that you can earn a lot. On thing keep in mind, do research well before participating in bounties.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 265

Pages:
Jump to: