Pages:
Author

Topic: wasted 3-4 months in bounty and at end got nothing ?? - page 79. (Read 8276 times)

Activity: 647
Merit: 274
Airdrops and bountys now are all pretty much the same scumbags trying to get your personal information via kyc or whatever... people still fall for it. I remember joining for few airdrops during sept-nov 2017 and I made some 250$ out of it, actually with no effort at all..such easy money will attract a lot of people and with it a lot of scammers, which is what we are seeing now.
Activity: 451
Merit: 10
It's normal in crpyto, project look like a potential project but investor don't interested, so they can't reach their softcap target, they must refund to investor, so bounty participants don't receive anything, even give you tokens it's also no value, you just hope they'll relaunch their tokens sales later, you can't blame anyone or cry, just move to another campaign and start your work again
Activity: 226
Merit: 100
First of all this year while market is red its hard for icos to reach softcap and thats why its better to join only good projects which have good team , idea and hyped. I suggest you to look into icodrops.
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
It has been 2 month from the first day i did an Airdrop, now i still don't get any token yet
Activity: 559
Merit: 102
I was a part of korona coin signature campaign from the bountyhive portal after working of 3-4 months i get to know that ICO did not reached the soft cap and i was not awarded any thing....that has caused me depression now....how the hell i choose a good bounty...after doing some research users suggested me bountyhive is good and i got this...what now...how to choose a good bounty that atleast pays somthing...some say good bounty managers but some of those campaign pays as well.....which ico rating sites are best for this please help....

Currently which is the best campaign to join can anyone suggest.... Huh
Because you chose the bad bounty. And you have no experience. Join the bounty of famous managers like needmoney. or amazix. You will get a lot of reward if you work hard. good luck
Activity: 2352
Merit: 245
Unfortunately, all bounty hunters are in about the same conditions, everyone is looking for good ICO campaigns and there is no guarantee that a carefully chosen project will not be fraudulent or that it will raise enough money to pay off. Now the situation is particularly depressing, as the general fall of the crypto-currency market is bad for the activity of investing in ICO projects. The situation will improve much if the market again starts to grow or if the states regulate the ICO process.
Activity: 56
I think, before joining a bounty, you have to research bounty manager well. You should read the texts in bitcointalk  about the bounty manager. And especially if you sign up for a signature campaign, you should also research good the project.

I agree with you my friend because a lot of ICO's today are not legit and their job is to take the hard-earned money of investors or traders. Scammers or Fake projects are the reasons why many people are starting to stay away in the world of cryptocurrency, with that there could be a negative impact in the market today. People must always check the whitepaper and it should have a realistic proposal and have a good vision towards success, it's better to do a research that ended up being a scam in the end.
Activity: 518
I also experience what you have been through. I also participated in a signature campaign way back in  2017 and wear the signatures for 3 months but until now I have not received the payment because until now the ICO has not yet started. That is a really waste of time because I should have participated in other signature campaign. After that I realize that you should only join signature campaigns from reputable bounty here in the forum so your time and effort would be paid and never wasted.
Activity: 672
Merit: 109
I was a part of korona coin signature campaign from the bountyhive portal after working of 3-4 months i get to know that ICO did not reached the soft cap and i was not awarded any thing....that has caused me depression now....how the hell i choose a good bounty...after doing some research users suggested me bountyhive is good and i got this...what now...how to choose a good bounty that atleast pays somthing...some say good bounty managers but some of those campaign pays as well.....which ico rating sites are best for this please help....

Bountyhive doesn't show if a bounty is good or not as well as any bounty manager, everyone has good projects as well as bad ones, you should make your own research(team, partners, funds which already invest in project).
Activity: 560
Merit: 105
If you want to join a bounty. You should do research about the project too, read the whitepaper and see the site and the team. because if you only see rating from ICO ranker it's not guarantee you from scam project.
Merit: 109
Every day there are many new ICO 80% of which SCAM, but even among the 20% remaining real projects, some of the deceives bounty hunters, I think there are several good signs:
1) Bounty manager with positive history and reputation
2) Good rating on icobench
Activity: 882
Merit: 104

To choose a good campaign you need to read their white paper and understand it if that campaign is good or have potential to be successful,and also it's important too the partnership of a campaign to some previous project that have successful project. And also if you see that the project is not only promoting their project but have action or activities.

Don't stress yourself because you will find a good campaign just don't give up and patience to find a good campaign. Don't rely to some raters because it's your own decision to choose a good ICO.
Activity: 952
Merit: 107
Your not alone buddy it's difficult to choose which ICO are good just move on find another bounty campaign which are 4 weeks only.

I do not think is not about how long the campaign works to choose this kind of project to join with because not all short term give earnings after some weeks and listed on the exchange. Sometimes projects even how good they are as written on the paper, they become unsuccessful which makes the participant to wait long for the payment. It is hard to find good project that can give earnings and sometimes end up nothing because not listed on exchange.
Activity: 403
This may happen on me many times, i have been also done participating on some other campaign not just only a sigature but including social media campaign,  what i have done got nothing. And its really disappointing me and leaves me a fear to join on some campaigns that has a low reputation on the manager.  Now i was trying to find a good campaign that has a good project plans and in addition of reputated manager also. I suggest you to follow the progress of the project if they have a potential to reach the softcap or not,  so you can decide to continue or not.
cuo
Merit: 185
if you just join one bounty program of course you will not get anything if the project you join failed.  try to join some bounty, maybe you can join 3 or 4 bounty campaign,  if one fails then there is still another to wait for the result.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
https://eloncity.io/
This cant be predicted by any bounty manager, its all deoeion the project if its will sell on ico or not because no bounty manager will send out bounty tokens for a project that could not make soft cap.
Activity: 378
Merit: 104

You can't really determine the best and good bounty campaign that is why you really have to research well and ask many questions in this forum there are really many great advisers here about that kind of topic and you can use that! Just ask questions with respect! Smiley
Activity: 258
First of all I would like to say that choose only bounty campaign with maximum 10 weeks of work.

You seems to not do research and only get attracted in the bounty pool given by korona team members. For me even a small bounty pool is also worth it unlike having a big bounty pool but at the end nothing gains. How to choose? Focus of th team legitimacy you need first to verified these person behind the project then after over all idea are awesome with some investor at the back. So soft cap will tend to reach
Activity: 215
If I am going to join bounty campaign, I will do research that project. Because bounty manager does not guarantee the project is good.
Activity: 196
yes it's very sad, what you experience I've experienced it, I've worked 2 months for them but in the end, they do not have news and say a scam, it's very painful but I try to turn away from it and look for more projects well, i'll offer you some mangers that i think are good, needmoney, irfan_pak, and amazik it's some managers that i think are good, and usually they have a good project, good luck Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: