Pages:
Author

Topic: wasted 3-4 months in bounty and at end got nothing ?? - page 73. (Read 8276 times)

Activity: 103
Merit: 0
In my opinion, each of us should choose good projects , there are many different projects on the market, good and bad
Activity: 98
I'm sorry that you got a bad project ( unfortunately it happens more and more often
copper member
Activity: 336
My suggestion is to choose any project with lot of care take complete knowledge about that then join that project, in any bounty campaign this is the main part before starting otherwise you will found himself in such a situation that you did lot of work and get nothing. I am little bit agree with this that 10% bounty may be fail but i don't agree with this that all bounty you did, was scam.it is your duty to check to every bounty before joining and honestly it is a matter of experience, you can choose after a long period of experience. Don't need to be impatience carry on and one day you will think that you are on right track.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
I was a part of korona coin signature campaign from the bountyhive portal after working of 3-4 months i get to know that ICO did not reached the soft cap and i was not awarded any thing....that has caused me depression now....how the hell i choose a good bounty...after doing some research users suggested me bountyhive is good and i got this...what now...how to choose a good bounty that atleast pays somthing...some say good bounty managers but some of those campaign pays as well.....which ico rating sites are best for this please help....

Currently which is the best campaign to join can anyone suggest.... Huh

There are things like that. Recently, I personally dropped a bounty campaign because the project had not collected any funds for 4-5 weeks and I decided I wasted my time. So I stopped in time. You just have to move on.
Overall, it is quite difficult to determine how to find a good ICO project, I think it depends from a little bit of luck.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
Recently, too often come across such projects ... we need to choose projects more carefully
Activity: 432
There's is always a risk of getting nothing from bounty campaign. That's why you have to scrutinize a bounty before participating it. Bad experience makes you more watchful and knowing.
copper member
Activity: 210
Till now, i am also getting nothing from bounty campaigns. Many projects make fool of us, hunters give their 100% in campaigns after that they have nothing in their hands (tokens/coin which have zero value). Still i am doing bounties with full of enthusiasm for good result in future.
Activity: 210
yeah bounty that that wasted 3-4 months is got nothing?? but not true !! They ICOs of that bounty is going stronger and they make there paln for beta platform to get in list in top exchanger!! and to make there ICOs successfully sold out and they will never be wasted our time and days!! They prepare for new PLatform to getting List on top Exchanger!!
Activity: 138
well i always choose a high ranked manager and experienced manager so that less scam.
I am sure that in the same situation visited each of us  , unfortunately, such projects are becoming more and more
Activity: 700
Sorry for to hear that and this sometime happen especially when one is new to bounty but this shouldn't weigh you down. When next you choose to invest or join bounties, you should take your time to do a very good research, read the whitepaper which I believe is the most important part as it will give you the idea of the project, study the website structure/roadmap, check out for the dev and management team, check the manager's history and past achievements then the community.
Activity: 64
Unfortunately this happened to me , many bounty projects-scammers . we spend our time and energy, in the end we are deceived
Activity: 826
Well, there are many ICOs or bounties that are failed due to lack of investors (don't reach the softcap). therefore, nobody accepts the rewards or everybody work for free (included the developers and teams). Therefore, it can be the good experience. Just analyze the project and analyze whether it as reached the softcap or not. See the progress of their selling token or coins including their concept.
Activity: 257
Me too i got scam but it just 2 months till now im waiting if they will going to pay us the telegram is still in active i think they forgot to pay us its almost 7 months from now and we dont have anything and yes they active when we ask all they say is just wait for the announcement
Activity: 826
Merit: 252
I was a part of korona coin signature campaign from the bountyhive portal after working of 3-4 months i get to know that ICO did not reached the soft cap and i was not awarded any thing....that has caused me depression now....how the hell i choose a good bounty...after doing some research users suggested me bountyhive is good and i got this...what now...how to choose a good bounty that atleast pays somthing...some say good bounty managers but some of those campaign pays as well.....which ico rating sites are best for this please help....

People give you advice from their experience, you'll get many answer for this question. Join several bounty program and make a note to write the best ( pay ), the worst ( not pay/ scam ) and the reason. From there you can choose the right one depend your own experience. Don't trust people opinion because always change time by time but trust in you it will create powerful knowledge with bigger pay, trust me.
Activity: 406

try to be more careful if you want to follow the campaign signature, if I prefer campaign signature that is not too long or have reached softcap, at least bounty stay 3 weeks and the participants are not too many probably 120an. if looking from bounty managers it seems anyone can engage a project scam even though it has good trust
Activity: 121
I saw this post. I feel that I found the same kind. It turned out that not only I was deceived, but also so many compatriots and I have the same energy. I think everyone hates such things very much. I feel that after experiencing this kind of thing, we Be more cautious.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
I've experienced it several times, first when i  joined the bounty and the last its's few months ago. First time i followed bounty, i got nothing for three times. In the last few months i still get paid but the tokens only worth no more than $ 20. I can understand it because the crypto market is very sluggish in recent months. Do not feel despresi,  make it crypto only your part-time job because you can not depend your financial life to crypto, kripto is uncertain and too risky, not all will be in accordance with your expectations. The important thing is not to give up easily. Learn from your experience so that later you can choose a better project, but i think is also depends on your luck too.
Merit: 1
if it's ico websites you are searching out i assume icobench.com could be sufficient. I typically browse potential initiatives there and try to check if there are bounties for the ones and eventually determine if i might be a part of or no longer. but beware, scores aren't sincerely that dependable, maybe incredibly but no longer one hundred%, i recommend you handiest move there to have a top level view for a sure venture.
Activity: 136
I also experience that almost 2 month that i work on those bounty but in the end. The bounty is a scam because the ico is also a scam.
Pages:
Jump to: