Pages:
Author

Topic: wasted 3-4 months in bounty and at end got nothing ?? - page 77. (Read 8276 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 100
Depression is a bad emotional state that can send you to life beyond if there is any.  You need to know that not all project become successful and there will always be disappointment.  Cryptocurrency is dynamic and as much as you can win all,  you can also lose all!
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
You do not need sites,but a personal assessment of the ico and if you do not believe in its success, there is no reason to work for their promises and wrappers.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
bvo.trybravo.com
I was a part of korona coin signature campaign from the bountyhive portal after working of 3-4 months i get to know that ICO did not reached the soft cap and i was not awarded any thing....that has caused me depression now....how the hell i choose a good bounty...after doing some research users suggested me bountyhive is good and i got this...what now...how to choose a good bounty that atleast pays somthing...some say good bounty managers but some of those campaign pays as well.....which ico rating sites are best for this please help....

Currently which is the best campaign to join can anyone suggest.... Huh
I wonder where do you all get those koronas and other absolutely UNTRUSTWORTHY projects from  Huh

From the link below (https://icobench.com/ico/korona-coin) you can see that it has only 2.8 points of experts' ratings.
Did you study the project before entering into its bounty campaign?
Don't you think that 3-4 months is too long for the bounty to take place? (it should be 2-2.5 months MAXIMUM!)

Please use icodrops.com for your further work.
Also search for Telegram groups that provide a brief overwiev of bounty campaigns.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Unfortunately, the bounty programs are progressing that way. I need to be patient. This is where the projects fail at this point. I think it is good to continue trying to insist.
Activity: 392
I had it too, but then I realized that I need to diversify my efforts and money and became involved in many bounties and eventually received a profit.
Activity: 728
Merit: 14
it is not easy to find a good bounty, but it is possible. i can give you a tip. look for an ico with bounty, where the developer team is very present on the internet and on local events. so far i have been lucky with such icos and bounties.
Activity: 40

~
Bounty campaigns are no longer profitable as in 2017
Agree. It seems all bounty participants feel like this.
I also agree, most of the bounty campaigns now are scam, even if they pay their bounty hunters or the participants, listing on any exchange takes time and sometimes it is being forgotten.
actually, you can respond to this, before you join the bounty try to consider the review of their project, who bounty manager in the bounty, and how transparent the performance of the project, this can be seen from their social media activities. never tire of trying for better results.
Activity: 714
I don't think you should be upset about that. A lot of ICO projects will eventually turn out to be a Scam, or the developers will stop promoting the project. According to statistics, only 12% of projects live no more than 1 year. So something to earn a bounty, you need to not participate in the same company, but at least 20-30. From this amount at least 3-4 projects will be successful and will allow you to earn. Personally, I do, and when the project does not pay much do not get upset
Activity: 630
looking for the best bounty and could generate a little difficult indeed. This certainly occurs due to the growing number of bounty and contains a scam. for my own little bountyhive don't like the system because it owned of course for sales is not transparent and is full of cheating. In addition to looking for the famous manager rely on bounty also does not constitute a guarantee anymore. may expand the analysis and knowledge to the bounty will at least a little bit of help so that the bounty could deliver results.
Activity: 128
For beginners, who participates in the bounty - the usual situation. I do not remember exactly how many, may be 3-4 of first bounties, in which I participated, also did not end with any profit.
Activity: 491
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

~
I also agree, most of the bounty campaigns now are scam, even if they pay their bounty hunters or the participants, listing on any exchange takes time and sometimes it is being forgotten.
Activity: 448
In cryptocurrency there are two type of bounties- one is good and other one is scam! It is our own, that which one we choose? but some don't know how to choose. I suggest you one simple method of choosing good bounty- always join that bounty which has high rank manager. High rank managers are always trusted and reliable.
Activity: 350
Merit: 39
dApps Development Automation Platform
I know how u feel now becose i am in same situation,participate in bounty campaign about 2 month and nothing get from this ,becose project dont get they soft cap and close ico!Not matter now how strong idea is we have % that project dont be accepted in by peoples,many scams ico coming out,but i think soon we have ico regulations!
Activity: 154
The sad truth is that a lot of the projects offering bounty campaigns are doing so because their project sucks. Yes there are some decent ones and most of them are ran by good managers such as Amazix or g0blin.
However, many projects will never go anywhere and they want you to work to promote them and pay in their own token because it costs them nothing.
Quality is better than quantity, one or two good projects are better than many bad ones and you need to do your research exactly the same as if you were investing your own money.
Activity: 504
Merit: 115
Silent Reader~
I was a part of korona coin signature campaign from the bountyhive portal after working of 3-4 months i get to know that ICO did not reached the soft cap and i was not awarded any thing....that has caused me depression now....how the hell i choose a good bounty...after doing some research users suggested me bountyhive is good and i got this...what now...how to choose a good bounty that atleast pays somthing...some say good bounty managers but some of those campaign pays as well.....which ico rating sites are best for this please help....
I've felt the same way as you, it is very sad when our work is worthless, not appreciated and not paid at all, especially since the project failed to reach the soft/hard cap. But that's the risk of work.
how the hell i choose a good bounty...after doing some research users suggested me bountyhive is good and i got this...what now...how to choose a good bounty that atleast pays somthing...some say good bounty managers but some of those campaign pays as well.....which ico rating sites are best for this please help....
I have no other way, I just choose a trusted bounty manager, even though it will not guarantee we will get the payment.
~
Activity: 868
Merit: 333

Currently which is the best campaign to join can anyone suggest.... Huh
that's sad, but what's done is done. just move on.
and do a little research for now, dont ask anyone for a best campaign because there is no one that will give you or spoonfeed you.
Activity: 812
Merit: 114
It is just a bad luck man, and you can't blame that project or the bounty manager for this reasons, where They can't reach softcap. I have seen the Korona Project, That project looked very promising even to me. And When I know that Korona did not reach the soft cap I feel very bad for them. They were very active from the beginning. If that project reaches the soft cap then you can get good rewards for sure. Now, You should join in a good bounty campaign for good rewards. And I suggest you do social bounties too with a signature campaign.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 103
♦♣♥♠
You have to choose the bounty that has a good and reliable manager. If you are feeling depressed that your efforts were wasted that's the other side of bounties.
If they aren't able to reach their soft/hard cap they will never pay your efforts so if you want to get paid with the bounty you are joining. Just choose the bounty that has an experienced bounty manager and assures the participants to get paid.

A good manager is not an indicator of a good company.
here is the company https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-safein-bounty-stopped-ico-stopped-3037593 which was a good manager. He himself was carrying this project. But the project was closed before the sale of the tokens
Activity: 1260
Merit: 315
www.Artemis.co
have you gone any research about that bounty campaign? because there are some better bounty campaign than that. you should have investigate more and participate in other campaign than wasting your time on a scam campaign.
Activity: 152
you should be able to choose a better bounty campaign. If you do not want your time wasted and want to earn money through bounty campaigns, you can select an experienced manager and have a high ranking.

Pages:
Jump to: