Pages:
Author

Topic: wasted 3-4 months in bounty and at end got nothing ?? - page 74. (Read 8276 times)

Activity: 240
Merit: 17
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
I am also a victim of scam bounty and i feel very bad that time. Then starting that time im more carefull in picking my signature campaign then recently i got big project with high allocation for its bounty participant, ICO ended with 21m$ sold out. Waiting for distribution 😇😇
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
▰▰▰ MODULE ▰▰
I was a part of korona coin signature campaign from the bountyhive portal after working of 3-4 months i get to know that ICO did not reached the soft cap and i was not awarded any thing....that has caused me depression now....how the hell i choose a good bounty...after doing some research users suggested me bountyhive is good and i got this...what now...how to choose a good bounty that atleast pays somthing...some say good bounty managers but some of those campaign pays as well.....which ico rating sites are best for this please help....

Currently which is the best campaign to join can anyone suggest.... Huh

Actualy based on thats situation,if the ICO did not success and cannot get there achieving soft caps or not reach there aims,mostly all of our works as a bounty partcipants could not been rewarded,thats why as a bounty participants its needed thats we research those we participated campaign, if its become succcessfull and marketable product in order to gain and achieve our bounty token,especially if the project could reach the soft cap.
Activity: 294
Tokenize Fantasy Sports
Bountyhive is a good bounty listing platform but you should know that not every bounty campaign on bountyhive is good to join so you still need to check carefully before joining any bounty campaign like in this forum Smiley. Beside at the moment I think almost ICO projects are really hard to collect enough ETH/BTC for softcap. But don't worry so much cause there are so many bounty hunters were the same like you before Smiley. Next time, try to check project behind each bounty campaign carefully Smiley
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
Well thats the other side of joining bounty campaigns. You exert effort and time in something you don't really sure whether it will pay you or not. Its normal to feel depressed but you must not stop joining campaigns until you reach your goal. Its a learning experience for you. You should choose the right bounty next time very carefully.
Activity: 854
Merit: 21
I had similar issues with gift coin, Repux and Joytoken.
This projects either fail to reach the soft cap, meaning it will eventually end for any reason whatever.
The rate at which bounty hunters gets cheated on this cryptocurrency space is alarming and i believe there should be a way or measures put in place you guide the Interest of bounty hunters.
Amazix bounties do a very good job with bounty and community management and always do their best to fulfill the terms of the bounty program  
Activity: 434
I was a part of korona coin signature campaign from the bountyhive portal after working of 3-4 months i get to know that ICO did not reached the soft cap and i was not awarded any thing....that has caused me depression now....how the hell i choose a good bounty...after doing some research users suggested me bountyhive is good and i got this...what now...how to choose a good bounty that atleast pays somthing...some say good bounty managers but some of those campaign pays as well.....which ico rating sites are best for this please help....

I have experienced the same before and it really discouraged me to  join bounties for a while. Because of that mistake, I made a  research with all the bounty managers and see if they have a good reputation on handling bounties that became a success. So I have now a list of bounty managers that has the highest chance of paying after I worked for them.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
I also wasted my bounty campaign on that platform i have joined one of its campaign ECB that's a scam ICO. Its tough now to discover a respectable ICO which could reward you an amazing amount for our paintings. Its hard to find a good and reliable ICO a good way to succeed and its tough for ICO now to attain smooth cap
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
In my opinion, to identify how potential a project is. The answer is quite difficult, especially for newbie who are not really sharp on getting information from market. So, i think the word " Wasted" you use is not quite positive. Because you got experience after each time.
In my conclusion, after any failures, don't give up. 
Activity: 168
i can understand that well. the first bounty i participated in was also just a scam. i was also annoyed about the wasted time. i advise you, keep going, like me. i do not give up either.
Activity: 196
I'm sorry for your loss but don't be discouraged. That is why it is so important to research and check the campaign first before participating. I have the same experience with you before and I know how that feels but instead of feeling down I learned from those mistake and became more cautious when picking bounty campaigns to join.
Activity: 182
personally, I think I should be prepared for this. Do not be angry. So, the next time invest in something more reliable. Cryptocurrency cannot guarantee full luck and success and because not everyone is here but my advice if you want to join the bounty, you must examine the reward manager properly. You should read the Bitcointalk texts about the reward manager. And especially if you sign up for a signature campaign, you're obliged to research it.

Activity: 645
Merit: 250
That's the ugly side of cryptocurrency bounty campaigns.  I've had my shares of non paid bounty campaigns and have also lost some money investing in the scam projects.  Just learn from it and move on, there's really nothing you can do about it. 
Activity: 644
Merit: 117
swing!
You need to cut, let go when the ICO doesnt go well as expected, or sometimes the term changed which doesnt favor the investors. Selecting a good iconis tricky, firstly the pool should be profitable and well stick to a good manager, I would always stick close with the ICO progress on the project I joined, 90% that a failed ico wouldnt get you any tokens or simply doesnt retain any expected value
Activity: 44
I often do projects introduced by my friends. I also do not know how to choose the potential projects. So I also hope to be guided on this issue.
Activity: 110
In the present circumstance of the market, it is normal that we can not get something from our abundance compensate. Everything you can do is gather more coins from abundance or airdrop, and hold up till the market recoups or when bitcoin will pump on the grounds that altcoin will take after too and your possessions may give you enormous benefit at that point.
Activity: 983
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
If the project doesnt reach softcap means you will not get pay for all your works. The team has no money and you just bad luck. I know the struggle mate but you must find a good one, just do a little research about upcoming project and good luck you will need that.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
For me, this situation is not new and is not surprising. Although, when I after three months of participation in what seemed to me a promising bounty campaign, I received nothing, and the Manager and the project team were silent and banned all participants for objectionable questions, I was very angry.
Activity: 476
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
This is one of the risk of work in bounty campaign, and we have to take it.   I am also been work by duration 4 month in signature campaign,  and after that I have to wait other more than 1 month  to get the reward . To minimize the risk of this job,  for the better doing research to know how strong that project. New ICO everyday and we have to spend more times to make research about fundamental of the project.
Activity: 462
In the cryptographic market, anything can happen. You do not collapse. You have more opportunities to make money from this exciting market. In my opinion, there should be a careful study of the project, the team, the bonus manager, the payment time of the bounty program ... before deciding to participate in a project.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 252

OK... try to stop asking for a moment just now, what you are experiencing now is misunderstand, bountyhive I think is good, but you choose the wrong project, the reason you are not paid for not reaching softcape, find the reason why their sales are not softcape, try to analyze there you will know the reason, from which you will be able to understand the basic of how to choose a good ICO. advice from people is true but you are wrong to interpret it, so fix yourself first because maybe if you get advice again then you will misunderstand it.
Pages:
Jump to: