Pages:
Author

Topic: WAVES - Complete Blockchain ecosystem for a token economy - page 2. (Read 129439 times)

Activity: 1309
Merit: 28

🗓 Just a friendly heads-up! Don't forget about the upcoming AMA with Sasha! Tune in to our YouTube stream and get ready to throw your questions live! 🎥

Set your alarms for tomorrow at 1:00 PM UTC! We look forward to your participation! 😉

🌊 Discover the latest updates on Waves straight from Sasha's recent AMA. From upcoming releases to listings and campaigns, get the scoop on the ecosystem's progress. Read the full recap here! 🚀

🎉 An upcoming weekly AMA session with Sasha is on the horizon! The live stream venue will be moved to Waves YouTube channel, maintaining the familiar time at 1 PM UTC.

This AMA gives you a chance to win exciting prizes. 🎁 Join us for a rewarding experience!
Activity: 739
Merit: 29
www.MarquiseMuseum.com
I am looking for a gwx partner or consortium of investors each with 500k+ gwx for a total of 3m+ to vote for a pool. I have 300k wx with 130k supporting the liquidity pool. with 3m+ I will be able to pump and sustain the market cap from $60k to $500m-$5bn over a period of 12 months. This is an x100 000 upside and would bring the market cap of this vintage art vault in line with similar projects such as cryptopunks. After the pump and increased daily volume the token will be activated on cmc where it is already listed since 2019. it will attain a top 100 global ranking spot which will generate alot of new investor awareness. In tandem with this achievement I plan to mint the corresponding NFTs on signart 2.0 or puzzle or waves future native nft marketplace if planned. Long term monetization strategy will then switch attention to artbasel and christies partnership to auction the NFTs at $10m per unit same as alien punks. If you are a gwx whale please contact me to formalize the profit sharing in case this is successfully monetized at $500m-$5bn. I believe that this is a small collection of vintage art but that waves ecosystem could benefit from hosting a proper bluechip item in their roster of tokens. it would be a hallmark of prestige for waves and it could positvely impact the reputation and value of waves and wx, same as solanas x100 rise with their degen apes breakthrough.

There is also an ERC-20 vault with 2017 deployment. I recently added liquidity to a uniswap USDT pool after 6 years in cold storage. the market cap range of that pool is configured at $300m-$5bn for the outstanding supply which is 100% of max supply. However, the barrier to entry on uniswap for organic traction is much more difficult than on waves which is why i am interested in pumping the waves vault to $500m and go that monetization route prior to uniswap even though its collectability on ethereum is probably higher.

Give me 12 months at 3m+ gwx pool weight. Worst thing that can happen is that I fail to monetize it and then you can simply switch back the votes to any pool of your choosing. If I am successful and theres tens of millions in profit I am willing to share, within reason..

📢 Ready for the upcoming AMA with Sasha? Don't forget to grab your lottery tickets for a chance to win $100! Head to this website, get at least 1 ticket, and tune in to the live stream! See you all tomorrow! May luck be with you! 🎟💸🤞

📖 Explore the AMA recap from Sasha's recent session! Uncover the key points discussed and get ready for an exciting year ahead. 🚀

🎉 Ho-ho-ho! Get set for an incredible New Year's celebration! 🥳 Save the date: December 28th at 3:00 PM UTC, as we're hosting a festive AMA session with Sasha, live on the Waves YouTube channel! 🎊

Our lineup is bursting with excitement: reminiscing on 2023's highlights, unveiling our future plans, and an exclusive activity just for you! 🚀

Here's the thrill — we're offering lottery tickets at 1 $WAVES each! Why? Because during the AMA, we're picking 10 winners, and each lucky one will walk away with $100 in L2MP tokens! 🌟💰

Tune in and test your luck! 🎉

🌊 Merry Christmas, Waves Community! Amidst a challenging year for Waves, we are delighted to sense positive changes and unwavering confidence in the future. We appreciate your commitment, Waves Army! As we approach 2024, let's unite to bring Waves 2.0 to life! 💪

Wishing you a season filled with power, inspiration, and happiness. Let's make waves and bring forth a prosperous year ahead! 🔥🎄✨

Join us for Sasha's weekly AMA session, happening as usual!

Tomorrow, we'll be meeting in the Waves Official group at 1 PM UTC. 🕐

Get your questions ready and stay informed with the latest ecosystem updates! 🔷🚀

Also, don't miss out on our regular giveaway during the AMA session! 🎁 Participate for a chance to win exciting prizes!

Looking forward to seeing you there!

🎨 In 2023, SIGN Art proudly reached 900 curated registered artists, partnered with 13 Art School Campuses in France, and built an innovative 3D virtual gallery, expanding their influence in the blockchain art space. 🚀

Excitingly, SIGN Art v2 is on the horizon, set to embrace Waves-based NFTs on secondary markets, integrate BAI image generation into NFTs, and provide non-curated access for everyone to create NFTs. Additionally, the $SIGN token will transition to $ART with a token sale in early 2024. 💰

Be prepared for these exciting developments and join the SIGN Art community now! 🎉🖌

📢 Sasha's AMA Recap Is Live! Get the inside scoop on the upcoming L2MP airdrop, Ambassador DAO, and other exciting updates in our ecosystem.

Read the full recap to stay updated and informed about the latest developments! 👀

www.MarquiseMuseum.com
End of year update:

Marquise Museum achieved tremendous Q4 progress with token verification and deployment of two DeFi pools.

10% Liquidity depth is $50 and $1000 encompassed. Daily volume stabilized over $10 on the spot which permits tier 1 ranking on coinlore. Pool volume is $50+$50 for the wx/waves M2 pairs.

Pool volume immediately responded well after deployment and $100 daily is a big milestone compared to 24h average of a few USD y/y. Volume is imperative for CMC activation which is the next step in the monetization phase along with increased gwx pool weight.

Pool 1:
https://wx.network/liquiditypools/pools/Marquise%20Museum_WX/deposit
Pool 2:
https://wx.network/liquiditypools/pools/Marquise%20Museum_WAVES/deposit

Swap:
https://wx.network/swap/BS1KFNR8zrXKBEWdUUvpaP6G57Hic3aESkwK7qQKdLpB_WAVES

Spot 1:
https://wx.network/trading/spot/BS1KFNR8zrXKBEWdUUvpaP6G57Hic3aESkwK7qQKdLpB_WX
Spot 2:
https://wx.network/trading/spot/BS1KFNR8zrXKBEWdUUvpaP6G57Hic3aESkwK7qQKdLpB_WAVES

Tracker 1 (active):
https://www.coinlore.com/coin/marquise-museum
Tracker 2 (untracked):
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/marquise-museum/

3 milestones are required to increase waves vault market cap from $40k to $500m-$5bn.

Milestone 1:
Indexation of M2 in verified token page on waves dex spot page. *completed

Milestone 2:
CMC activation. requires significant daily volume and this step is the nearest to completion of the 3

Milestone 3:
3M+ GWX pool weight for $2000 monthly pump liquidity to increase market cap by x100 000 over 12 months.

After the 3 near term milestones are completed there will be additional monetization steps to realize a newly created $500m-$5bn valuation:

1. Uniswap monetization. This ERC-20 vault contains 100% of token supply at a market cap interval of $300m-$5bn.
https://matcha.xyz/tokens/ethereum/0xa4daae9552cd2390ee1dcdd1a76bc8d0eea22609

2. Christies NFT partnership
https://opensea.io/collection/pimpfashion3

2b. Artbasel circuiting.

The vault is awaiting NFT minting on waves either with Puzzle or Signart 2.0 or if waves makes a native NFT marketplace. The waves NFTs are the same images as Opensea but will be tied to the waves M2 vault whereas the eth NFTs are backing the erc-20 vault on uniswap. Swap rate between vault and NFTs is 10m tokens:1 NFT and max supply is 66 of which 30 will be published and the rest after enhancement.

3m Gwx pool votes are required to pump market cap from $50k to $500m-$5bn so if you are a whale supporter consider voting for this pool and contact me if you need more info. After the cmc activation/daily volume/pump liquidity is on track the rest will follow in phase 2.

This is a potent x100 000 project based on waves tech it could be their silver bullet entry into NFT bluechip economy as it is the only 2017 art back token on waves. I would advise all community members who have a stake in the platform to notice Marquise Museum and its potential to positively influence the economic demand and status of waves as a new entry in the NFT bluechip category. It could significantly impact the brand status of waves as a bluechip platform for NFTs and similar to Solana make a x100 move from a single breakthrough collection.

But it requires community support at this stage. I have allocated 100k gwx to the pool weight but it is not enough. 3m+ are needed for the x100 000 pump.

🌪 Meet Whirlpool – the ultimate project designed to transform your $WAVES holdings into effortless passive income through yield farming and trading. Simply provide liquidity to the WHIRLPOOL AMM (), sit back, and watch your earnings grow! 💰💹

In just three months since its launch, Whirlpool has achieved the following results:

📈 10,248 WAVES raised
💸 223 WAVES paid out to investors
🚀 Net Asset Value Surge: From 1 to 1.0235 WAVES

Find out more ℹ️

🎉 New year, new possibilities! Share your innovative ideas for utilizing @PWRDAO!💡 Post a detailed concept on social media and fill out this form by December 21, 1:00 PM UTC.

The best ideas will get 0.05 $PWR each and have a chance for support in making them a reality. Power up! ⚡️
www.MarquiseMuseum.com
Are there any new things with waves now?

it will correct back to mid double digit ($20-$40) simply on global inflation. then triple digit if confidence is restored.

wx is set for x20 at $12m cap.

M2 can do x100 000 with 3m+ gwx pool votes, $30k to $3bn cap over 24 months.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 185
Are there any new things with waves now?

]

Today's AMA session with Sasha is coming up, and there's a giveaway planned for engaged participants!

Join us at 1 PM UTC in the Waves Official group. Ask your questions and get involved for a chance to win!

🚀 Get up to speed with the latest updates from Sasha's recent AMA! Learn more about the new launches in the Waves ecosystem and gain valuable insights from the discussion on this page. 🌊

🌟 Join Axly's Holiday Competition!

🚀 Open $100+ farming position in any tokens using any leverage by December 10, 8 PM UTC. Hold it until December 25, 1 PM UTC for a chance to win big! Top investor wins 10,000 $AXLY and 3 random winners get 5,000 $AXLY each! 🎁

👀 Explore our farming pools and check out the how-to guide!
Activity: 1708
Merit: 185
Okay so the name of the stablecoina associated with waves is usdn or neutrino and it's worth $0.09 now.  Has it been that way for a long time?  So it isn't going to recover then right?

However, can waves still go up a lot in price or not anymore?

Anyone? 
Pages:
Jump to: