Author

Topic: WAVES - Complete Blockchain ecosystem for a token economy - page 381. (Read 129452 times)

Activity: 358
Merit: 250
Waves: bottomed out, check. Consolidate, check. Breakout, check. Fundamentals: checkcheck. $30: incoming.
Activity: 222
Merit: 100
everyone knows alts pump in may waves will be no diferent
Activity: 243
WAVES MOON PRICE WILL PUMP TO $50 THIS YEAR
Activity: 588
How are smart contracts charged on WAVES? Will this be good for miners and PRICE?

I am also very interested in learning more about this. I keep hearing a lot about Waves Smart Contracts.
Activity: 322
How are smart contracts charged on WAVES? Will this be good for miners and PRICE?
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
Chikuntv
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qKDQqyvLwu8 good info about SCs
btw did you see the candle before the pump? someone triggered all stops.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
Thanks for the clarification. I've heard Waves is extremely fast, though I haven't experimented myself. I'm still interested in a rough estimate of number of transactions per second, if anyone knows.

Hello,

How does Waves do when it comes to transactions per second?

Waves is really one of the fastest blockchain from any existing now. And it is quite possible that the process of carrying out transactions will be improved and the speed will increase.

waves have new airdrop? ((WAVES) airdrops to new BTC holders!)
is that right?
we must create new wallet?

Greetings!

estenity, correctly.  To participate in the campaign, use the instructions here: http://wavescommunity.com/airdrop-to-new-btc-holders/

Kind Regards
Waves Community Manager

This s is very frustrating, I have wasted a lot of time on this. I can't send BTC to a waves gateway address. You should inform people that they will have to be able to do this to complete this airdrop.

Could you give more details for helping you?

Best wishes,
Waves Community manager.
Activity: 756
When will Waves smart contacts be fully released on mainnet?
Activity: 190
Merit: 10
after exact one month latter, it finally has some big moves ^^
love the idea of WAVES, and hold it for a long time, finally it did not disappointed me  Grin Grin Grin
thank you WAVESS
Activity: 190
Can waves smart contracts be more safe than Ethereum? I hate platform fork to CLASSIC
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
I think the similarities between Ethereum and Waves are obvious. What would you say Waves has learned from Ethereums mistakes?

from the very beginning Shasha said that ETH was a clear model; however he followed with a different path.

Interesting. That's good to know. I think ETH was a good project, but I believe Waves is so much better.
Activity: 224
waves ATH was $16. We will see it again with smart contracts
Activity: 1664
Merit: 271
waves showed an increase of around 30%..  I think it will get much more value thanks to intelligent conventions..  what is the price of 1 waves for 2019? let's discuss Smiley
Activity: 243
I do not believe proof of stake is good platform for smart contract
Activity: 281
when will atomic swap happen on waves? is this same as smart contract?
Activity: 532
Merit: 50
ONe Social Network.
How can you charge such a low fee for smart contract? Where is reward for miners?

Af far as I know nodes are rewarded in Waves and in MRT (Miner Rewards Tokens), Waves because of the fees. MRT are cheap right now but supply is only 10M and if Waves will see more adoption (which I believe will have, especially with smart contracts), MRT price can skyrocket. Also nodes' tokens like WavesGO and WNET as well
Activity: 415
Smart contract + atomic swap = moontime for WAVES
Activity: 308
Waves has not done well in market recently but I do think smart contracts will help
Activity: 336
How can you charge such a low fee for smart contract? Where is reward for miners?
Activity: 641
Merit: 0
Hi people , i receive 1 millions tokens crypto bar on waves the 19 march but i dont know if i can use this token ? someone use this ? (buy, sell, buy in bar of russia etc) token are ''BAR'' coin ? thanks

The owner promote the coin but can be not nice when i also receve 20 crypto coins  in waves beta

Jump to: