Author

Topic: WAVES - Complete Blockchain ecosystem for a token economy - page 382. (Read 129446 times)

Activity: 38
Merit: 0
Hi people , i receive 1 millions tokens crypto bar on waves the 19 march but i dont know if i can use this token ? someone use this ? (buy, sell, buy in bar of russia etc) token are ''BAR'' coin ? thanks
Activity: 420
Merit: 108
It's still a testet, and not released an atomic swap. At the moment, few of the projects can boast of a ready-made platform. I think the price will be above 50$
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
In WAVES since ICO. Not selling even on pump to $50. Smart contracts are just the start.
Activity: 276
Merit: 10
Is there a good reason to use Waves’ smart contracts compared to Ethereum or Cardano?
As far as I know, no ICO has been released on the Cardano platform. And on the platform of the waves there are already projects. So now the waves are more functional than Cardano
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
if we are talking about the Waves project, on the whole it can be said that this project has very great opportunities, but in general it is not clear what Russia will undertake in order to accept or not to accept crypto-currencies.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
Fixed fees are a smart option for Waves smart contracts. No exploit potential but I’m concerned about WAVES price?
Activity: 386
I hpoe smart contracts will make WAVES rise up to $17 again
Activity: 252
Merit: 16
What a green, after smart contract. Also Waves DEX is doing good today. Hope people don't think this is simple pump dump game like others.
Activity: 378
Ethereum = smart contract WAVES = dumb contract lets see who wins competition (I think WAVES)
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
Too many smart contract platforms now, seems every blockchain has to have them. What does WAVES do different to any other?

Not sure how you came up with there are too many smart contracts platforms.  List the all for us.  Waves will be different because the team always make things easier.  Can you name another platform where you can create a token with a few clicks?
Activity: 294
Too many smart contract platforms now, seems every blockchain has to have them. What does WAVES do different to any other?
Activity: 588
The Russian Waves project today shows very steep growth results, I think that today we can say that this project is considered quite promising, if we talk about further times, but still has a negative evaluation on the part of investors.
Activity: 294
Is there a good reason to use Waves’ smart contracts compared to Ethereum or Cardano?
Activity: 308
SC gonna moon WAVES to mars!!!!11!
Activity: 216
haha no one knows how to program smart contract anyway so waves version is good for beginner
Activity: 812
I like WAVES approach to smart contracts, seems better than Ethereum Smiley
yeah it make waves increase high price in last day
what do you thinking about future of waves? can be rival of ethereum ? or ethereum will always be better
Activity: 332
Smart contracts are good but why not turingcomplete Waves?
Activity: 324
I like WAVES approach to smart contracts, seems better than Ethereum Smiley
Activity: 336
Smart contracts are coming so this will pump waves to $10-30
Activity: 308
Going full troll and losing my grammar now...
Jump to: