Author

Topic: WAVES - Complete Blockchain ecosystem for a token economy - page 384. (Read 129446 times)

Activity: 381
Merit: 250
Atomic swap is coming to Waves - and so are new buyers
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
Ever heard of the Waves DAO hack? Exactly!
Activity: 358
ETH 12 tx/s $800 WAVES 100 tx/s $6 flippening gonna happen soon
legendary
Activity: 2926
Merit: 1069
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
They've finally made the smartcontract. A huge leap for the platform and people are buying it like crazy. But with a lot of competition in the sector, I don't find such slow progress of the platform would yield any profit to late investors.
Activity: 222
WAVES userbase is huge, price will follow GET READY
Activity: 243
Sold my ETH for WAVES. Better tech, better future.
Activity: 641
Merit: 0
Ethereum is in trouble if people realise what Waves can do

eth market cap $ 67,237,300,190

waves $738,858,000   

almost 100  time bigger  eth  

waves price  boom this  year ethos style
Activity: 535
Merit: 251
Republia - New Blockchain Technology
Дa вoлны eщё пoкaжyт ceбя нa миpoвoй apeнe,oчeнь мнoгo тexничecкиx нoвинoк ecть в вoлнa,вce eщё впepeди!
Activity: 322
No platform has better tech than WAVES bar NONE
Activity: 190
Ethereum is in trouble if people realise what Waves can do
Activity: 224
Waves has better tech than Ethereum at a fraction of the price
Activity: 243
Atomic swap is coming to Waves - and so are new buyers
Activity: 281
Waves' smart contracts mean it will soon rival Ethereum in functionality - and price
Activity: 2240
Merit: 175
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
1) Buy WAVES 2) wait 3) retire 2019

Good analysis but if they push through with their smart contract and relaunch their dex then all early birds or waves whales can just site back to retire but I doubt if this is going to be 2019 I'm going to wait for Waves to reach $100 or more before I sold all my coins.
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
I just created a token on Waves. Cost me 1 WAVES, took me less than 2 minutes. Sweeeeeeeet!

This is the biggest advantage of Waves, the main reason why I like it. I hope that middle and small-sized businesses will use this function in order to complete some promotional campaigns. I have heard a lot of positive feedbacks about the competitor named Bitshares, but they are not working so much with a product.
Activity: 415
Sold my ETH for WAVES. Better tech, better future.
Activity: 308
I just created a token on Waves. Cost me 1 WAVES, took me less than 2 minutes. Sweeeeeeeet!
Activity: 854
Merit: 522
Smart contracts are on the testnet, waiting for activation. After that they'll start showcasing what you can do with non-turing complete Waves contracts, there's lots of things actually. The first will be multisig, automic swaps, oracles. At the same time we start working on the future full turing complete language.  Besides, several  important partneships are to be announced, that is good news for the community of waves.  Grin
Waves Smart Contracts have just been released to Waves’ TestNet: https://github.com/wavesplatform/Waves/releases/tag/v0.12.0
Activity: 336
Buying WAVES before smart contracts were launched could be the best decision you ever make
Activity: 405
I missed bitcoin at $10, not going to miss WAVES at the same price!!
Jump to: