Author

Topic: WAVES - Complete Blockchain ecosystem for a token economy - page 385. (Read 129446 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
What's the sense to still using ETH when we have waves? Also waves CEO is not in a bad relationship with Russia's president Putin.
I've always seen Waves as Russian ETH, don't ask me why.. But now I'm starting to see eth as a bad version on waves.

Both have advantages over each other. When smart contract comes to Waves, that question will be more resonable.
Activity: 364
Atomic swap is coming to Waves - and so are new buyers
Activity: 224
Merit: 9
What's the sense to still using ETH when we have waves? Also waves CEO is not in a bad relationship with Russia's president Putin.
I've always seen Waves as Russian ETH, don't ask me why.. But now I'm starting to see eth as a bad version on waves.
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
I missed bitcoin at $10, not going to miss WAVES at the same price!!
Activity: 532
Merit: 50
ONe Social Network.
ETC Vs Waves

what you think what is  the diference betwen this 2 coins 
i want to sell 80% of mine etc and my eos  to buy waves

Ethereum classic is just Ethereum's little brother but I think that their development is more decentralized and they really value immutability. Well do your choice, maybe just diversify, maybe sell half your ETC / EOS
Activity: 386
I bought WAVES at ICO. I'm still holding.
Activity: 378
I just created a token on Waves. Cost me 1 WAVES, took me less than 2 minutes. Sweeeeeeeet!
Activity: 294
Ethereum is in trouble if people realise what Waves can do
1) Buy WAVES 2) wait 3) retire 2019
Activity: 308
Ever heard of the Waves DAO hack? Exactly!
Activity: 216
Buying WAVES before smart contracts makes amazing sense
Activity: 420
What a green, after smart contract. Also Waves DEX is doing good today. Hope people don't think this is simple pump dump game like others.
Activity: 332
Tesla just went to Mars but WAVES has greater ambition
Activity: 641
Merit: 0
what i think waves needs a Better Graphics on dex.

also  i want my trade more coins on dex. like  Bitcoin Gold Monero  or small market cap quebec coin amsterdam coin

you can make also a universal  wallet like  ethos
Activity: 641
ETC Vs Waves

what you think what is  the diference betwen this 2 coins 
i want to sell 80% of mine etc and my eos  to buy waves
Activity: 1050
Revolutionizing Reward Points
Why price go up  so much in one  day ?
Hello!
That's in cause of smart contracts launched
Best wishes, Waves Community Manager

really big news on waves,
the price is move up because of this news
good job team  Wink
Merit: 11

Waves is the fastest blockchain out there (as far as I know), with one of the lowest transaction fees. The DEX was already in beta, it was a no brainer before and still is at this price, now with the non turing smart contracts release. Not to mention the gateway to fiat and the fact that I got  my ticket response in 3 minutes!! Good job, Waves team!

This fine coin has grown so well in recent days, by 30-40%. I really like it because there are no commission for translations.
Activity: 28
Merit: 1

Waves is the fastest blockchain out there (as far as I know), with one of the lowest transaction fees. The DEX was already in beta, it was a no brainer before and still is at this price, now with the non turing smart contracts release. Not to mention the gateway to fiat and the fact that I got  my ticket response in 3 minutes!! Good job, Waves team!
Activity: 224
Merit: 9
No platform has better tech than WAVES bar NONE

Is there an issue with the WAVES Client? I haven’t had it open in a month and when I launch it, it won’t completely load the transactions or the leasing tabs. Basically my leased WAVES are stuck there unless this loads properly. I wasn’t planning on moving anything but it’d be nice to know that I still have access. Anyone know anything about this?
Hello
We recommend everyone to use the beta client, you can download it by clicking this link:
https://beta.wavesplatform.com/
It works more stably.

If you, for some reason,  the problems described in your message will resume, you will need to create a Ticket here: https://support.wavesplatform.com/. In the text of the ticket, describe in detail the problem.

I’m already using the beta client, apparently just not the updated version. You need to have an automatic update within the client because manually downloading updates is idiotic.

I had this problem too yesterday, i know it is not so safe but you can use the web wallet. Seems it is working good and it is fast.

By they way ETH, we are coming Wink we just need more marketing and community to beat ethereum, cause we have nothing less Wink
Activity: 20
No platform has better tech than WAVES bar NONE

Is there an issue with the WAVES Client? I haven’t had it open in a month and when I launch it, it won’t completely load the transactions or the leasing tabs. Basically my leased WAVES are stuck there unless this loads properly. I wasn’t planning on moving anything but it’d be nice to know that I still have access. Anyone know anything about this?
Hello
We recommend everyone to use the beta client, you can download it by clicking this link:
https://beta.wavesplatform.com/
It works more stably.

If you, for some reason,  the problems described in your message will resume, you will need to create a Ticket here: https://support.wavesplatform.com/. In the text of the ticket, describe in detail the problem.

I’m already using the beta client, apparently just not the updated version. You need to have an automatic update within the client because manually downloading updates is idiotic.
Jump to: