Author

Topic: WAVES - Complete Blockchain ecosystem for a token economy - page 403. (Read 129474 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 100
Waves is such a nice competition for other Altcoin that enable token creation! I hope more people get to use waves more. There are many feature on Waves platform that should be used and taking advantage of! Waves  is a very capable alternatives!
Activity: 475
Merit: 250
Thanks for the answers guys. I was just bit sleepy that time. I did access it now. I think I did missed some space earlier.
Activity: 1918
Merit: 535
an interesting demonstration of a live coding for a smart contract

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PbF4oPLdEec&t=3074s

we will soon need it with waves !
Activity: 2002
Merit: 269
Can someone assist me please. I have some tokens stored in waves wallet and it's been a long time already since I checked it. I tried to open it now using my seed and suddenly it creates another wallet address. So how can I access the tokens from my old wallet address?

It happens to me several times check that you have no space when filing your seeds if this will not fix your wallet, then refresh it again clean your caches, do this several times until your seed cache your true wallet, just be sure not to create another wallet with your seed.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 606
Buy The F*cking Dip
Yay! We’ve just released WavesClientBeta update! What’s new:

1. Burn and reissue tokens you have generated!
2. Added the Waves Auth API support
3. Some minor bugs have been fixed
+ Chinese and Turkish languages have been added

https://twitter.com/wavesplatform/status/985898520518496257
That is good updating of waves and the other somethig good of waves is come from the community.
The Waves Dex turned 1 year old this month. Some facts & figures:

1. 1'500'000 million trades processed
2. 3'900 trades per day on average
3. 21'086 matched orders on 22/12/17 (ATH)
4. Avg. daily volume around USD 1 millions
 http://dev.pywaves.org/txs/

It is mean many people who have addopted waves coin right now, let's wait will it be impact on the waves price or not.

Time really flies by. It is amazing in its own terms that the Waves Dex is now 1 year old this month and from my experience, that one year is very fruitful for the said platform. Yes, it is not the most robust exchange out there when it came out but it is usable and at least, stable. The figures that you provided above are also great numbers and I can't believe that the Dex are already processing those amount of volume on a daily basis.

The price is already reflecting the good information that we have here. It is slowly climbing up and I would consider this a good sign with organic growth.
Activity: 462
Merit: 251
Can someone assist me, please. I have some tokens stored in waves wallet and it's been a long time already since I checked it. I tried to open it now using my seed and suddenly it creates another wallet address. So how can I access the tokens from my old wallet address?

Hello!

Please make sure that you are using the correct seed phrase, even a single space or character (even if you click on the Return/Enter button when you are importing the seed phrase) will generate another waves address. One seed phrase generates only one waves address.

For more information, please check this article.
Activity: 966
Merit: 552

That is good updating of waves and the other somethig good of waves is come from the community.
The Waves Dex turned 1 year old this month. Some facts & figures:

1. 1'500'000 million trades processed
2. 3'900 trades per day on average
3. 21'086 matched orders on 22/12/17 (ATH)
4. Avg. daily volume around USD 1 millions
 http://dev.pywaves.org/txs/

It is mean many people who have addopted waves coin right now, let's wait will it be impact on the waves price or not.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10

Activity: 896
Merit: 290
A good coin, invested half a year ago, but so far I have not received any profit, but I still believe that there will be x
A good coin for what? In fact you just said if waves doesn't give anything for you while you can generate generous amount of money when you are investing in the another new platform just like zilliqa or other.
I just curious how could you called that as a good coin when the platform is completely garbage with so many scam coin in there.

You do realize that ethereum literally has ponzi smart contracts built on it right? And that millions of dollars were stolen in 2017 due to ICO scams built on ethereum? Yet i bet you wouldn't call ethereums platform garbage.

Its open source man anyone can code up a smart contract, waves isn't responsible for anything built on it. But eventually there will be better management of token economies, we see this with projects like ICX and DRGN chain, incubating whats built on their platforms.
Activity: 812
Merit: 120
https://combonetwork.io/
Our second meetup in Vienna is on April 25th! The agenda includes 4 speakers with expert knowledge in the areas of legal compliance, ICO planning & management and business incubation —> https://www.meetup.com/Waves-platform-CE/

hopefully with the existence of this coin program that is in waves more worthy for us in the future. and price waves will rise slowly forward with certainty.
Activity: 475
Can someone assist me please. I have some tokens stored in waves wallet and it's been a long time already since I checked it. I tried to open it now using my seed and suddenly it creates another wallet address. So how can I access the tokens from my old wallet address?
Activity: 868
Merit: 251
Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy
yeah in waves platform are some sccam coins, but this is just due to the fact that you can create an new token via waves very easily and you dont have to pay a lot of fees to create a coin ! So some people can create a lot of new token i ashort perriod of time
Activity: 2282
Merit: 505
A good coin, invested half a year ago, but so far I have not received any profit, but I still believe that there will be x
A good coin for what? In fact you just said if waves doesn't give anything for you while you can generate generous amount of money when you are investing in the another new platform just like zilliqa or other.
I just curious how could you called that as a good coin when the platform is completely garbage with so many scam coin in there.
Activity: 616
Waves is looking delicious. Trying to break free but still extremely cheap if you compare it to the all time high in BTC pair.
Activity: 252
Activity: 1138
Merit: 574
Waves has been Waves since the days of its token sale, I can't believe this project raised 33kBTC, the project will just be another decent project in the space, it will never be part of the good to great projects in the space that will take crypto to another height, the team now seems to want to do everything good in the space but this is support to be a DEX and we all know their platform is not DEX

The platform is decentralized, all the orders are printed on the blockchain.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
Waves has been Waves since the days of its token sale, I can't believe this project raised 33kBTC, the project will just be another decent project in the space, it will never be part of the good to great projects in the space that will take crypto to another height, the team now seems to want to do everything good in the space but this is support to be a DEX and we all know their platform is not DEX
Activity: 246
Waves are too long staying on the sidelines, it seems that Waves aren't going to boom but its still not a bad platform form investments
Activity: 118
Merit: 1
SEELE- Blockchain 4.0
Am supporter of Waves for quite some time, the structure is good, just that not many developers are using them at the moment. I do hope one day there will be more developers using the chain
Activity: 238
Our second meetup in Vienna is on April 25th! The agenda includes 4 speakers with expert knowledge in the areas of legal compliance, ICO planning & management and business incubation —> https://www.meetup.com/Waves-platform-CE/

Jump to: