Author

Topic: WAVES - Complete Blockchain ecosystem for a token economy - page 401. (Read 129442 times)

Activity: 1540
Merit: 507
This is a good old project with a lot of working funds. I really like decentralized exchanges, I'm sorry that they are not very common, but I'm sure that soon it will change
Yeah of course a lot of funds raised through ico and no product at all, only crap platform with so many shitcoin just like encryptotel and many other. To attract the new hype sasha even try to give promise to build waves smartcontract and what a shame. he can't even stand with their own system.
Activity: 1075
Merit: 969
This is a good old project with a lot of working funds. I really like decentralized exchanges, I'm sorry that they are not very common, but I'm sure that soon it will change

Two years for a project that is constantly evolving, I would not call it old.
The Wavesplatform is just at the beginning.
Activity: 420
Merit: 108
I'm a longtime fan and investor the project waves. I'm confident that they will show themselves as one of the best projects in the ecosystem segment.
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
Activity: 756
Merit: 268

Any news on these Coinomat assets?

Don't worry, Sasha will eventually pay these Coinomat asset holders their rightful amounts, he's just too busy now with other duties, Yes, obviously leaving this issue to fester for +2 years isn't the best thing to do, and yes, it damages WAVES reputation to avoid paying these previous investors from NXT and Coinomat communities for all this time, but eventually the pressure will build high enough, and the smell becomes so incredibly nasty, that Coinomat bubbles to the surface on Sasha's 'to do' list.

Don't worry, be happy  Grin
Activity: 658
Merit: 286
Excellent! We'll make a noise here! Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
Activity: 1309
Merit: 28
I believe waves and ı will hold minumum until end of this year.. maybe ı can not sell because ı am fan of wavesplatform:)
The economy of the platform is in its infancy. The whole ecosystem is built in such a way that it can not work properly until ready. Therefore, we see incomprehensible phenomena that are the result of this process. Soon everything will change and it will be sudden.
Activity: 961
Merit: 529
I believe waves and ı will hold minumum until end of this year.. maybe ı can not sell because ı am fan of wavesplatform:)
why sell at all? As soon as number of tx increases and miner rewards as well (soon there will be no more free transactions with implementation of sponsored assets) we could only sell part of monthly rewards, because even waves price would be fixed at some point in future and we could have let's say 1k paid transactions per second then platform potentially gives its investors up to 5% per month in waves!

So this is definitely a HODL project which will reward you in future.
Activity: 462
Merit: 306
Activity: 207
Merit: 101
 Vive Waves.

Activity: 224
Merit: 9
Finally i can see a new ANN thread of Waves! I subscribe immediately, exciting to see the development and expansion of this coin! Waves is one of the most powerful coin with more potential il 2018 imho.
Activity: 193
Merit: 107
I have been so bullish on waves last year and bought tons of it, have to admit though that if was a bad entry as I bought the top. But the problem with waves is that it has so many whales involved in it and has so high volume that the price does not rise as much as other coins. I have nothing against technically as it is one of the best bolckchains available(maybe better than eth with its DEX), but still there are other coins out there which can pump faster than waves. WIth waves its all organic growth and its very slow.
Many whales involved?! Are you serious?! If whales would started buying waves..the price today gonna be 50$ at least...no whales-no pump...yet..
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
Very correctly, it is said here that the Waves project is actually not a bad project, but unfortunately today we can not be sure of projects that are based on the Waves platform and this does not add the Waves project more confidence.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
this is the nicest bitctalk thread ive seen, epic WAVES is back!

Activity: 756
Merit: 629
so undervalued coin) sooo cheap right now. In Q2 will serious update and then we can moon. Who already uses the platform?
I have several tokens on Wave's wallet, but I can not say that I really use this platform.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100

Waves is my favorite project. My of the first 10 bought coins on the exchange. Now I store the waves on my wallet for the further development of the platform. I think that this event will happen very soon
Activity: 169
Merit: 13
I have been so bullish on waves last year and bought tons of it, have to admit though that if was a bad entry as I bought the top. But the problem with waves is that it has so many whales involved in it and has so high volume that the price does not rise as much as other coins. I have nothing against technically as it is one of the best bolckchains available(maybe better than eth with its DEX), but still there are other coins out there which can pump faster than waves. WIth waves its all organic growth and its very slow.

Absolutely agree with you, if you invest in waves never think about 3-4x, the other coins pumps much faster which is the reason people only invest in waves like 5% of their entire portfolio just to play safe for long term. But I hope after the Smart Contracts which is going to be on testnet this month and the mainnet release in the next month will change this trend and waves will directly shoot up to $40+
Activity: 532
Merit: 50
ONe Social Network.
This is another undervalued as hell coin. Decentralized exchange, wallet, fiat gateways, easy coins creations, fast transactions, passive income with LPoS and soon smart contracts. It must be at least a top 20 coin for sure
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
https://s3.eu-central-1.amazonaws.com/wavesmarketing/bit/btt_01.gif

Complete Blockchain Ecosystem
for a Token Economy

Waves is the fastest blockchain in existance, that provides clean and user-friendly
solutions for storing, issuance and exchange of cryptocurrencies

https://s3.eu-central-1.amazonaws.com/wavesmarketing/bit/btt_03.gif
Follow us on Telegram and Discord to keep up with the latest news:

https://s3.eu-central-1.amazonaws.com/wavesmarketing/bit/btt_05.gif

https://s3.eu-central-1.amazonaws.com/wavesmarketing/bit/btt_06.gif

https://s3.eu-central-1.amazonaws.com/wavesmarketing/bit/btt_07.gif

https://s3.eu-central-1.amazonaws.com/wavesmarketing/bit/btt_08.gif
Waves on Social Media:

FACEBOOK   |   REDDIT  |   TWITTER   |   STEEMIT   |   VK   |   INSTAGRAM   |   YOUTUBE

Waves Official Telegram Channels:

Waves news   |   Waves EN  |   Waves RU   |   Waves CN

Community-based Telegram Channels:

WavesTrading   |   WavesBrasil  |   Wavesitalia   |   Wavesindo   |   WavesTR
indowavesnode   |   WavesKR  |   WavesDE   |   Wavesnl   |   WavesCommunitySEE

Function-rich blockchain explorer, detailed developer’s page
and the best support

Still got questions? Go to Support page
https://s3.eu-central-1.amazonaws.com/wavesmarketing/bit/btt_10.gif
Yesterday, I invested 70% of my assets for WAVES. Hopefully, the choice of WAVES investment is a good option for me, hopefully this project will have greater success in the future and be more interested in it.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 644
hello world for second bırth
Jump to: