Author

Topic: WAVES - Complete Blockchain ecosystem for a token economy - page 400. (Read 129442 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 100
I did not notice something especially or that I could allocate a project among the others similar. I think that it is not particularly promising.
Activity: 565
Merit: 316
Whose talking about the seed?   Im asking about the password used to log into the client.  Once set it cannot be changed?

ROFL - No I don't think is in the GUI yet from what I can see. I guess you delete the Roaming Profile folder or hidden folder in Linux and re-enter your seed for now.
Activity: 1138
Merit: 574
Whose talking about the seed?   Im asking about the password used to log into the client.  Once set it cannot be changed?

Not sure, but you maybe can change it by clicking your avatar, or in the settings.
Else just get your seed and restore a new account with a new password.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
The latest Waves weekly is an interesting watch. Includes an interview with Ilya Smagin about Smart Contracts.

https://youtu.be/AHGo9fM-Z2U

They cut Ilya so early Grin I'm waiting for the next part. It is good hear the details from first persons.
Activity: 87
Merit: 0
hello, about the waves pc wallet...
the password cannot be changed?

The Waves Platform uses a seed to access your account. The seed can comprise several random words (presently 15 if using the wallet seed generator) - although if you type a seed in manually you can change this and add non dictionary words/symbols if you like.

The seed is cryptographically highly secure and you need to write it down and store in a safe place. Do not ever divulge your seed to anyone, for any reason. Do not keep your seed on an insecure location. I use veracrypt to store mine off-line. https://www.veracrypt.fr/en/Downloads.html

The seed is all you need to access and use your wallet - 2FA solutions are coming for other applications and it's possible many users will use these as well - but for users, the seed is what you need for now.

You cannot change the seed and use the same main and additional addresses. For example; If you have the slightest suspician your seed may have been compromised you should create a new seed, take note of the new Waves address and transfer all your Waves and tokens to the new address.

Download the client and try it out for yourself. https://wavesplatform.com/
Activity: 87
hello, about the waves pc wallet...
the password cannot be changed?
Activity: 74
This is a good project. I think that the more modern blockchain technology will help the economy grow. good luck WAVES
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
This is a good project. I think that the more modern blockchain technology will help the economy grow. If the entire ecosystem is built under one system, I'm sure it will be stable and develop in the most positive way.
The latest Waves weekly is an interesting watch. Includes an interview with Ilya Smagin about Smart Contracts.

https://youtu.be/AHGo9fM-Z2U
Activity: 700
Merit: 553
The new thread looks very clear structured and beautiful designed, good job sasha, and as a waves community looking forward to see tokenamica and smart contracts, after this major updates, waves will be placed which it deserve.Price is still very cheap for buying and i am pretty sure that, waves have brillant future.
Activity: 55
waves would lead the 2018 bull run, according to TA chart is good now, also with the product beginning to be gradually put into use. promising project that's worth HODLing
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
The biggest advantage that it has the simplest way to create your own token. I have heard about the partnership with burger king.. is it already finished? What is the result of it or it was aimed for promotional purposes?
Activity: 25
waves is an underrated platform !!
i believe by the end of this year , waves will reach peaks !
Activity: 1138
Merit: 574
Waves is definitely a good and undervalued project and coin. All it needs is more popularity among people. People still prefer ethereum over it. Personally I like the waves decentralized exchange. I use it often to trade often.

I also like waves but unfortunately it is not listed on the exchange that I use often. I do not feel like registering on a new exchange just for buying a single coin.

You don't need to register on an exchange to trade with Waves. You can use the DEX and trade against BTC, EUR, USD, ect ... and all other tokens on the Waves blockchain.
The DEX is fast as a centralized exchange, the main difference is that you still hold your private keys.
Activity: 17
Waves is definitely a good and undervalued project and coin. All it needs is more popularity among people. People still prefer ethereum over it. Personally I like the waves decentralized exchange. I use it often to trade often.

I also like waves but unfortunately it is not listed on the exchange that I use often. I do not feel like registering on a new exchange just for buying a single coin.
Activity: 14
Let me share this precious Air drop and bounty info with you guys!!

There is the KStarCoin which is from Korea.
They already have 8million users! Feel like it’s legit.
They say they are gonna crowdfund to hold K-pop concerts all over the world.
I saw their white paper.I think they have clear vision for themselves.
It was easy for me to make coins from there. You can just join the chat room
until the pre-sale is over and that’s it.
Another way was signing up for the website and share it on SNS.
If your friends join, you gain more. The more the better, guys!! I already got some.
Good luck guys!

- Air Drop : https://t.me/joinchat/GeOUSUZPyVpuOHvUMHmKkQ
- KStarCoin personal downtimes : http://k-co.in/uYDImJcT
Activity: 1075
Merit: 969
This is a good old project with a lot of working funds. I really like decentralized exchanges, I'm sorry that they are not very common, but I'm sure that soon it will change
Yeah of course a lot of funds raised through ico and no product at all, only crap platform with so many shitcoin just like encryptotel and many other. To attract the new hype sasha even try to give promise to build waves smartcontract and what a shame. he can't even stand with their own system.

I think Waves has learned a lot from the last two years because they analyze their actions.
They fixes problems from the beginning, not years later. This is a point that I really like about this project.
Activity: 966
Merit: 552
​​Hey guys i have got something good new about the waves especially for People of India! Now they can buy WAVES on Bitbns exchange (in India only)! Read more on here https://bitbns.com/waves/ usually if the digital coins to be listed on new exchangers, it will makes the price of digital coins to more expensive, i won't make more speculation about the waves price but let's wait and see.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
It is still not clear that the project has long been on the market and the demand for it is small, like the price. Perhaps the time will come and it will be at the level of the ether, but while something scares investors away from this project.
Jump to: