Pages:
Author

Topic: Waves future - page 60. (Read 169650 times)

Activity: 39
Merit: 0
October 28, 2017, 06:35:40 AM
Ok lets say like that Waves seems like a low level Ethereum to some degree. Waves wanted to offer the stuff but easier but in the end made it somehow crappier.
I mean all the ICOs on Waves were really bad and really low level ones.
On the other hand Sasha is really a guy who is into the stuff and that pushes WAves forwards!

Waves is nothing like Ethereum. As a matter of fact once Waves NG is on Main Net it will be more powerful than Ethereum. Remember Waves is heavily in development. I agree that the DEX looks naff and lacks many features but a new DEX is very close to release. Add to this Smart Contracts which will be more secure than Ethereum contracts, plus a messenger then its no surprise Deloitte has partnered with Waves.

In regards to all the ICOs on Waves being crappy that also is not true, as there are some quality ones if you do a little research. There are many crappy ICOs on Ethereum with even the founder stating 90% of them will fail.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
October 28, 2017, 06:16:40 AM
Ok lets say like that Waves seems like a low level Ethereum to some degree. Waves wanted to offer the stuff but easier but in the end made it somehow crappier.
I mean all the ICOs on Waves were really bad and really low level ones.
On the other hand Sasha is really a guy who is into the stuff and that pushes WAves forwards!
Activity: 39
October 28, 2017, 05:56:26 AM
The launch of the Russian National Settlement Depository alone will give the price of Waves a great boost!
https://www.coindesk.com/d3-unveiled-russian-depository-seeks-big-money-investors-crypto-tokens/
Activity: 42
October 28, 2017, 05:28:45 AM
I trust that, waves has a good future. I think next year waves rate will be high. They are earn very well who are already invest waves. I also trust next year waves will be one of the most popular cryptocurrency.
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform
October 28, 2017, 04:20:35 AM
For me, waves are a promising coin. I think that the price for a coin will be more than 50 dollars. what to earn you need to wait Wink
Activity: 153
Merit: 100
October 27, 2017, 10:13:21 PM
I don't possessed any waves coin, but if lucky comes in the way i want to have these waves coin, because it has a bright future. It uses Digital currency, Decentralized Exchange, Fiat Gateways and Tokenization.
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
Life is full of struggle
October 27, 2017, 03:34:04 PM
What is the waves future?
please share your opinion

my opinion waves is very good coin we can gain more profit from it, and I think after 2 year its can cross 30/40$ so if we buy and hold it now we can success.
Activity: 700
Merit: 254
October 27, 2017, 02:53:42 PM
Waves are not bringing something revolutionary to the blockchain tech...

Waves is developed to create a complete token platform with almost every thinkable service available on it.

Think of Waves as an blockchain / token eco-system.

On what points is Waves better than Ethereum?

- Waves is close to the launch of Waves-NG, this will enable hundreds of transactoins per second, compared to the 13TX/s that Ethereum can handle. Waves-NG is already on testnet. Ethereum is working on "Plasma" but that can take another 1 or 2 years before it's released

- Waves-NG will make Waves in the top of high performance blockchains existing right now

- Waves-NG will make Waves the best platform for ICO's / coin distribution, where Ethereum struggles during ICO's and people needing to add a lot of gass to get their transactions through

- Waves has a better UX/UI for the wallet, compare it to Mist and you'll see what I mean

- transactions on the Waves Platform are cheap, 0.001 Waves, no "gass" needed. Ethereum contracts are very expensive to maintain in the future

- There are 100 Million Waves, it's a set amount, it's not growing like ETH

- Waves is LPoS and takes far less energy to run all the nodes than ETH

- Earning network fees is 2 clicks for Waves holders, you can lease to a node (pool), coins don't leave your wallet, unleasing is another 2 clicks

- creating a new token for your ICO or project is cheap, quick and very easy (3 clicks)

- Waves has a working, built-in DEX (DEcentralized eXchange) in the Lite Wallet, with a growing amount of gateways to trade other coins like ETH (!), LTC, Zcash, BTC, etc and the new upcoming release looks even better and has more features.

- Waves will have Sigma, a non-Turing complete script language that will be easier to audit, so we won't see a second "DAO" or "multisig" fail like we saw on Ethereum with their Solidity, that's too complex

I don't think you can compare Waves to Ethereum, Waves is meant to be a token platform with built in exchange and working on (self-)regulation, private equity, etc. It's not only the tech, it's the whole eco system around it.

And when comparing Waves to Ethereum and NEO, I think we should also mention Lisk, a great project, JavaScript, etc. Max Kordek is a very serious guy, secure in what he does.

Try again.

what is so revolutionary about your list?
i dont see any game changer here
i think that KOMODO or Cardano, are game changers
you can see a lot of value they can add to the crypto world with their future functions

Waves ng IS a major change as it will allow hundreds of transactions a second. Bitcoin can only do 4, 5 at most, ethereum 7 to full capacity!
Activity: 238
Merit: 104
October 23, 2017, 09:22:05 AM

Waves is developed to create a complete token platform with almost every thinkable service available on it.

- Waves is close to the launch of Waves-NG, this will enable hundreds of transactoins per second, compared to the 13TX/s that Ethereum can handle. Waves-NG is already on testnet. Ethereum is working on "Plasma" but that can take another 1 or 2 years before it's released

- Waves-NG will make Waves in the top of high performance blockchains existing right now

- Waves-NG will make Waves the best platform for ICO's / coin distribution, where Ethereum struggles during ICO's and people needing to add a lot of gass to get their transactions through

- Waves has a better UX/UI for the wallet, compare it to Mist and you'll see what I mean

- transactions on the Waves Platform are cheap, 0.001 Waves, no "gass" needed. Ethereum contracts are very expensive to maintain in the future

- Earning network fees is 2 clicks for Waves holders, you can lease to a node (pool), coins don't leave your wallet, unleasing is another 2 clicks

- creating a new token for your ICO or project is cheap, quick and very easy (3 clicks)

- Waves has a working, built-in DEX (DEcentralized eXchange) in the Lite Wallet, with a growing amount of gateways to trade other coins like ETH (!), LTC, Zcash, BTC, etc and the new upcoming release looks even better and has more features.

- Waves will have Sigma, a non-Turing complete script language that will be easier to audit, so we won't see a second "DAO" or "multisig" fail like we saw on Ethereum with their Solidity, that's too complex

I don't think you can compare Waves to Ethereum, Waves is meant to be a token platform with built in exchange and working on (self-)regulation, private equity, etc. It's not only the tech, it's the whole eco system around it.

And when comparing Waves to Ethereum and NEO, I think we should also mention Lisk, a great project, JavaScript, etc. Max Kordek is a very serious guy, secure in what he does.

Try again.

what is so revolutionary about your list?
i dont see any game changer here
i think that KOMODO or Cardano, are game changers
you can see a lot of value they can add to the crypto world with their future functions
Activity: 994
Merit: 277
October 23, 2017, 08:58:13 AM

Try again.
Activity: 238
Merit: 104
October 23, 2017, 08:54:51 AM
Activity: 994
Merit: 277
October 23, 2017, 07:43:21 AM
Waves is a copy cat of ethereum. I don't see any future for waves. It is open for all shits now.More shits will be build on waves smart contract which is not good.

You clearly don't know what you're talking about

Expanse and Ethereum Classic are a "copy cat" of Ethereum.

Waves doesn't share the codebase of Ethereum, is LPoS instead of PoW, is a tokenplatform with built in DEX (decentralized exchange), is releasing NG blockchain allowing hundreds of transactions per second and has a far better UI / UX than Ethereum ever had.

Ethereum is a great coin but Solidity proofs to be a great risk (DAO / multisig bug) and can't even handle the amount of transactions needed during ICO's or distribution.

So don't start this cheap fud, you don't stand a chance.
Activity: 26
October 23, 2017, 07:34:31 AM
Waves is a copy cat of ethereum. I don't see any future for waves. It is open for all shits now.More shits will be build on waves smart contract which is not good.
Activity: 136
Merit: 10
October 23, 2017, 06:26:37 AM
First of all you should remember that waves price was low but now it is price high ($5).  i think that it price will be more high in future. Waves is a very good crypto .if want to invest you can invest and hold your coins for 3-4 years.

Activity: 14
October 23, 2017, 05:48:36 AM

waves has really good future most of the people buying waves and keep holding few years. once you have to try to buy waves and keep hold. seriously in alt coins waves is the best for buying. so in my point of view really good to buy waves. present waves price going raise so try once it. compare to eth and bit coins waves give fast better profit. so try to buy once it. i have to buy already few waves so you can also try it once.
Activity: 322
Merit: 252
October 23, 2017, 05:31:01 AM
What will be the future of WAVES? Me too. I am worrying about what will happen, the price have dropped drastically. I still hope WAVES can regain it's previous heights and can touch new heights and prices, I hope after bitcoin gold fork, we can see the changes on altcoins specially WAVES.
copper member
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
October 23, 2017, 02:36:36 AM
in my opinion waves one of the best platforms after ethereum,
they have the same smart contract name as ethereum, i am sure waves will have the same position as ethereum
Activity: 1876
Merit: 512
October 23, 2017, 02:10:45 AM
I think now many people have not been interested in the waves, because its development is very slow.
While many people are more interested in coins that have fast and good development.
therefore waves are not good enough in the future.

Slow?

Development of Waves is twice as fast as Ethereum, considering the count of days from the ICO and what has been reached.

Look at the GitHub of Waves Platform, a lot of activity is going on and the team is still expanding.

Sasha Ivanov is in Korea right now, presenting and promoting the platform.

https://twitter.com/BankExProtocol/status/921704345573445632

Activity does not equate to progress, can you tell me what is the major solution this project has solved this year, apart from the well publicize WaveDex that lack trading volume. I don't think there is a clear direction on which this project is heading and might be lost in the crowd it care is not taking
Activity: 742
Merit: 250
October 23, 2017, 01:58:38 AM
In my opinion, I think the future of waves is quite open and good. If you are an acquaintance of the electronic money market, you have certainly heard of the Waves platform. Waves is a flexible 2.0 platform that allows users to exchange valuable Token on a fully distributed network. This allows for leverage of speed, security, and transparency of the blockchain with stability and through the established currency - fiat currency or cash currency, and token tokens are components of this platform. In terms of value, Waves is also quite good, its market capitalization is also high. I think the Waves is one Altcoin has good prospects. This is just my opinion
Activity: 881
Merit: 500
CyberTrade
October 23, 2017, 12:48:50 AM
Waves provide better functions than ethereum so there are pretty high chances that it will surpass ethereum in the future. So we should keep a close eye on waves as it will be the coin which will give the best returns like the same happened with ethereum.
Pages:
Jump to: