Pages:
Author

Topic: Waves hold for longterm Good or Not? - page 18. (Read 16933 times)

Activity: 244
Merit: 100
October 28, 2017, 06:08:43 AM
yes, we can hold waves for 2/3 years, after investigate I guys waves can reach 50$ in next few years,
so we can buy it and if we holding few years we can success
Activity: 322
October 27, 2017, 05:45:16 PM
Waves is long term investment but I suggest you to hold more than 1 year. You shouldn't sell early next year. You better hold until 2019 at least.
Activity: 565
Merit: 500
Crypto enthusiast for years.
October 27, 2017, 05:41:58 PM
Waves is for sure long term hold coin.
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
PLAYHALL - SKILL GAMING PLATFORM
October 27, 2017, 03:46:08 PM
First rule of investing is is to put your money into different buckets. That is the safety way for your investment. In 2016, waves still underrated. But look now, waves getting bigger and become a great platform. Become the top 30 coinmarketcap, waves is good for longterm.
Activity: 672
Merit: 254
October 27, 2017, 03:22:51 PM
Oh no, why you set all your money in one kind of coins. It has much risk. you should use 1 BTC to buy an altcoin such as Storj or Litecoin,...and wait until the price increase.

This thread is about Waves but you suggested to buy 1 BTC worth of Storj and Litecoin. Huh
Waves is good coin for long term. Litecoin is also good but it's the discussion of other threads.
NRF
Activity: 279
Merit: 250
October 27, 2017, 01:26:27 PM
Yes, you should sell BTC, but you should choose other altcoins. Maybe Ripple or Storj is a good choice. Or you can invest in new tokens will release after ICO. Wepower is one of them.  Wink
Activity: 252
October 27, 2017, 07:19:28 AM
Still holding Waves, still believe in the project, hoping for some great returns before the end of the year.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 834
October 27, 2017, 06:20:09 AM
the market moves quickly to coins with big rewards. If this 3 coins want to survive, they must offer more incentive to support the network (like neo with gas, Dash with masternode ,ecc..)

Look the last 2 weeks of Zencash... They have more service than Waves?NO! But they offer a big gain to create a node and support the community, and at the moment this is the only key to hold the investors in altcoins..

The Leasing-pos reward is ridiculous without the WCT, and this is one of the many reasons of this decline...not to mention the constant delay of the roadmap points.
The Leasing PoS is weak because the platform isn't being used. If they had a functional DEX that appealed to traders the Leasing ROI would drive up significantly.
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
October 27, 2017, 03:51:45 AM
the market moves quickly to coins with big rewards. If this 3 coins want to survive, they must offer more incentive to support the network (like neo with gas, Dash with masternode ,ecc..)

Look the last 2 weeks of Zencash... They have more service than Waves?NO! But they offer a big gain to create a node and support the community, and at the moment this is the only key to hold the investors in altcoins..

The Leasing-pos reward is ridiculous without the WCT, and this is one of the many reasons of this decline...not to mention the constant delay of the roadmap points.
Activity: 68
Merit: 10
October 27, 2017, 03:39:10 AM
I think you better hold 1btc... From 0.5 btc take other alt coins and hold.. from other 0.5 btc , you better do trading .. Thats the best way i see ....
Activity: 39
October 27, 2017, 03:30:36 AM
I'm keen on Waves but believe as a wise investor you need to spread your liabilities. So I'm also holding ARDOR, ETH, NET & DICE.
Activity: 463
October 27, 2017, 01:42:26 AM
Diversify more man, buy waves and bitcoin, throw some monero and ethereum in there too. Never but all your eggs in one basket and make sure to always have BTC in reserve.

That's a good long term investment portfolio. I would hold
%50 BTC
%20 ETH
%15 XMR
%15 WAVES
That will make me rich in 3 years most.
Depends on how much you have invested and where you live.
In my opinion, it depends on your faith for Waves. Waves is good altcoin for long term, but about the potential, it can not compete to Ethereum because the platform Decentralization Exchange has been applied for Ethereum. EtherDelta is a product about Dencentralization Exchange.
Activity: 499
Chainjoes.com
October 27, 2017, 01:01:46 AM
Oh no, why you set all your money in one kind of coins. It has much risk. you should use 1 BTC to buy an altcoin such as Storj or Litecoin,...and wait until the price increase.
Activity: 756
Merit: 252
October 26, 2017, 09:52:52 PM
Dear friends,

I have 2 BTC - it's all my money.
Should i buy and hold Waves coin for longterm (end of 2017)
Thank you so much
You have a complete mistaken idea of what we mean by holding long term, holding long term is not holding for a few months, you need to hold for few years to consider that you are holding for a long term and if you are willing to do that then waves is a tremendous investment.
Activity: 616
October 26, 2017, 06:04:43 PM
Waves is a long term hodl for me. I have not expected that the price will come down to 50-60k sat. But I am ok with this. My average entry is around 35k sat. I bought more today. I think that the price will rise to 300k sat at leat.
Activity: 43
October 26, 2017, 04:44:01 PM
dont put all your money in one coin :/ you should diversify a bit. like waves is good, but WAVES has alot of potential, aswel las STRAT and some other coins in the market, you should invest in more coins than one if your doing it with all of your money. so if one goes to the bin you dont loose all of your money
Activity: 1358
Merit: 834
October 26, 2017, 03:52:08 PM
Diversify more man, buy waves and bitcoin, throw some monero and ethereum in there too. Never but all your eggs in one basket and make sure to always have BTC in reserve.

%50 BTC
%20 ETH
%15 XMR
%15 WAVES
Depends on how much you have invested and where you live.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
October 26, 2017, 03:17:11 PM
Dear friends,

I have 2 BTC - it's all my money.
Should i buy and hold Waves coin for longterm (end of 2017)
Thank you so much

honestly, I am not so sure if waves is a good long-term hold especially with Russia cracking down very hard on cryptocurrencies at the moment. Russia and China are not good for this space and waves are based in Russia so it might face some regulatory problems.
Waves has been silent for these past months and still stable, i think its not gpod to wait for waves because there are many much opportunities in other altcoins that will give you a good profit than the waves in a short time, more profit etc.
Waves doesn't stable its value. It has dumped in the Bitcoin rates and you can see from more than 100,000 satoshi for 1 Waves, current price is just 50,000 - 60,000 satoshi for each, a half of old price in last month.
Activity: 403
Pre-sale - March 18
October 25, 2017, 05:58:32 AM

%50 BTC
%20 ETH
%15 XMR
%15 WAVES
Activity: 280
October 23, 2017, 07:10:28 PM
Pages:
Jump to: