Pages:
Author

Topic: Waves hold for longterm Good or Not? - page 15. (Read 16933 times)

Activity: 1358
Merit: 834
November 03, 2017, 09:18:23 PM
hello dear fellow investors,
I have a newbie but a practical question and hope someone can answer me this:
Ive bought WAVES on BITTREX. I have installed that waves lite app for chrome. How can I transfer waves from bittrex to that app/wallet? When I go to DEPOSIT on WAVES in that app it says that I can only buy waves with euro/usd and no deposit wallet address just to send waves? Isnt that funny or am I doing something wrong?
You have an address, that you can see at the top of your wallet. When you click it a popup will appear in the top right corner saying: "Notice! Address copied successfully". Send your Waves there from Bittrex.
thank you kind sir! and what are the advantages of holding waves there? selling directly to eur/usd?

Lease them to a node to get airdrops and some extra Waves.
On top of leasing you can also use the decentralized exchange, which currently isn't useful though. Once the new one rolls out early next year that should change though.
Activity: 394
Merit: 105
November 03, 2017, 09:10:34 PM
Ive bought WAVES on BITTREX. I have installed that waves lite app for chrome. How can I transfer waves from bittrex to that app/wallet? When I go to DEPOSIT on WAVES in that app it says that I can only buy waves with euro/usd and no deposit wallet address just to send waves? Isnt that funny or am I doing something wrong?
You have an address, that you can see at the top of your wallet. When you click it a popup will appear in the top right corner saying: "Notice! Address copied successfully". Send your Waves there from Bittrex.
thank you kind sir! and what are the advantages of holding waves there? selling directly to eur/usd?

Lease them to a node to get airdrops and some extra Waves.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
November 03, 2017, 08:31:21 PM
November 03, 2017, 05:59:38 PM
Activity: 4
November 03, 2017, 04:19:10 PM
Activity: 243
Merit: 100
November 03, 2017, 01:15:01 PM
Waves is good for longterm investment for sure but you do not have to invest all your money. You have to wait a lot for get profit from it maybe a year who knows?
Activity: 146
https://arker.io
November 03, 2017, 12:08:21 PM
Of course it is a good investment, just to see the progress they have and the manipulation that is the market, I want to get on the train.
Activity: 322
November 03, 2017, 04:28:39 AM
After latest Q&A with Sasha we should be waiting for long time. Like I previously said, we have to wait until 2019, because roadmap has bumpers. I hope we can pass them all and enjoy higher prices.
November 02, 2017, 04:56:39 PM
Personally I'm a big believer of Waves,

Ive been collecting them for a long time, and can see the benefits that holding has,

Each week I recieve my Leased POS rewards, and every month or so I get my airdrop coins on top of these (Mobile Go tokens, SmartRE etc)

The upcoming roadmap shows a lot of good development, from Smart contracts to a new DEX exchange.

The airdrops and altcoin lease rewards are the biggest drawing point of Waves for me. It's a very unique feature that no other platform really has so far. If the usage of Waves increased the altcoin rewards themselves could make some very nice money.
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
November 02, 2017, 04:54:44 PM
Personally I'm a big believer of Waves,

Ive been collecting them for a long time, and can see the benefits that holding has,

Each week I recieve my Leased POS rewards, and every month or so I get my airdrop coins on top of these (Mobile Go tokens, SmartRE etc)

The upcoming roadmap shows a lot of good development, from Smart contracts to a new DEX exchange.

November 02, 2017, 04:51:29 PM
It is still one of the best long term hold investment. But only if you have enough patience  Grin Because you will not make profit for next a few months you should be ready to wait for long in advance.
If you don't have patience you shouldn't invest. Impatient people always end up losing everything at some point. Tongue
Activity: 1022
Merit: 535
November 02, 2017, 04:46:14 PM
It is still one of the best long term hold investment. But only if you have enough patience  Grin Because you will not make profit for next a few months you should be ready to wait for long in advance.
Activity: 924
Merit: 251
November 02, 2017, 03:23:44 PM
I think you should keep bitcoins, waves are a really nice project but not as secure as bitcoin but the final decision is again
November 02, 2017, 03:16:45 PM
I like ETH much better as it already has the network effect.
Sasha is working very actively on this though. He's speaking at many conferences, so it's just a matter of time before Waves has this effect as well.
Activity: 24
November 02, 2017, 03:14:22 PM
I like ETH much better as it already has the network effect.
November 02, 2017, 03:08:35 PM
Oh no, why you set all your money in one kind of coins. It has much risk. you should use 1 BTC to buy an altcoin such as Storj or Litecoin,...and wait until the price increase.
Diversifying is a great strategy but at the same time things are not as simple, if you see a good project and you believe in it and you are sure of your investment because you have made a very deep research then it is fine you invest a significant amount of money in the project.
You always need to consider the worst case scenario and hedge against the risk of it taking place, which is why your "significant amount" should never be too large to risk your entire investment (unless you don't care).
Activity: 756
Merit: 252
November 02, 2017, 03:02:33 PM
Oh no, why you set all your money in one kind of coins. It has much risk. you should use 1 BTC to buy an altcoin such as Storj or Litecoin,...and wait until the price increase.
Diversifying is a great strategy but at the same time things are not as simple, if you see a good project and you believe in it and you are sure of your investment because you have made a very deep research then it is fine you invest a significant amount of money in the project.
November 02, 2017, 02:56:43 PM
what is the news about waves? same as other alts, it is bleeding, any news will be disregarded because king BTC is surging.
Today they posted a new screenshot of the new Wallet/DEX on their Telegram channel.
November 02, 2017, 02:55:52 PM
You're either illiterate or trolling. But whatever, enjoy living in a dump in some run-down city.

I think you are trolling here and if you pay 300 to 500k USD for a house in an apartment you are definitely scammed. I can buy 2 mansions with that money. Enjoy your life in Hollywood or wherever expensive you live.
A house in an apartment? I wish I could get an apartment with a whole house inside for only 300-500k. But thanks for clarifying that you don't understand the real world.
Haha, with 300-500k dollars, you can buy a lot of house expensive in my country. I don't think that amount can't buy a luxury villas or a house in Dubai. Important, what is your dream house? If you want to live in a house build by Gold, I think that amount can't help your dream become the truth Tongue
That amount only gets a "mid-tier" house where I live. Depending on the part of the city you'd only be able to get a 3-4 room apartment...

And as far as a "dream house" is concerned, I'd like a multi-story mansion with a private hotspring (that stretches through in and outdoors), an inner court yard with a Japanese style garden, an outer garden and fields, and maybe a pool and sauna. Definitely needs a gaming arcade, cinema and music room, as well as a very large kitchen. That'll be quite expensive even without plating everything in gold though. Tongue
Activity: 676
Merit: 501
November 02, 2017, 08:50:10 AM
what is the news about waves? same as other alts, it is bleeding, any news will be disregarded because king BTC is surging.
Pages:
Jump to: