Pages:
Author

Topic: Waves hold for longterm Good or Not? - page 19. (Read 16933 times)

Activity: 649
Merit: 250
October 23, 2017, 06:58:45 PM
In my opinion? Of course. Waves have big potential and if you wait you can get nice profit from this coin.
I agree, waves was good for a long term and good for hodling. For me, I invest in waves and I believe it will be a huge of price will happen soon. Yes, we can get good profit in the long term.
Activity: 728
October 23, 2017, 06:45:46 PM
I think Waves coin just a normal coin. It does not have any special things. It's price is just from $3.5 to $5.6 in 3 near months. So Waves coin will not go up in the long term.
Waves is not just a other coin, the most important thing about waves is that is a decentralized exchange and with the new regulations coming then we need decentralized exchanges more than anything and if they are able to make their platform a success waves is going to go up at least 10 times in the next year.
Activity: 469
Merit: 101
October 17, 2017, 02:16:49 PM
In my opinion? Of course. Waves have big potential and if you wait you can get nice profit from this coin.
Activity: 586
Merit: 251
October 17, 2017, 01:36:13 PM
I think Waves coin just a normal coin. It does not have any special things. It's price is just from $3.5 to $5.6 in 3 near months. So Waves coin will not go up in the long term.
Activity: 212
Merit: 10
“The Internet of Sovereignty”
October 17, 2017, 07:42:08 AM
waves is very good on paper but very slow in execution. hope they will fix the approach soon.
Activity: 120
Merit: 0
October 17, 2017, 06:40:32 AM
I hold waves, keeping it for 2 to 3 year but gud u diversify your portfolio
Activity: 1750
Merit: 118
October 17, 2017, 05:29:41 AM
Dear friends,

I have 2 BTC - it's all my money.
Should i buy and hold Waves coin for longterm (end of 2017)
Thank you so much

waves is a good coin but idont suggest to put it all your money maybe put  only 5% on waves and go on bitcoin and etherium because thsese coins are much better compare to waves in terms of longterm holding and getting a noticable gains in their values.  so far i dont heard any good news from the waves team on what is their latest project , all i can see these days is mostly etherium and bitcoin are always on the trend.
Activity: 1554
Making Smart Money Work
October 17, 2017, 05:16:01 AM
I just bought some waves too, even I am not planning for long-term investment, but Waves is a good choice if we buy now. It is just for weekly trade suggestion, not for long-term. I need some research and reading news before decided for long-term purpose, and set good entry point for buying Waves.
Activity: 574
October 17, 2017, 05:01:05 AM
Waves is definitely a good long term opportunity. Only thing is their team has to be more active. They are very slow and taking things too slowly. They said they are going to make new dex but it seems it is only a test this month. Sasha Ivanov looks very lazy person Smiley His project is good but how come people start using Waves if these stay only in project? There are lots of other projects every day, you can not be that slow in cryptocurrency world.

Again, it is a good project and opportunity and its price can catch Neo even Ethereum in the future
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
October 17, 2017, 03:40:01 AM
not by looking at the fact that I also hold waves, I would not recommend investing the entire amount in one project. Risks are too high. Break your money in such a proportion: 50% - bitcoin, 40% in low risk projects (waves, omg, xem, dash ...), 10% - in high-risk coins (for example: link)
Activity: 644
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
October 17, 2017, 03:14:59 AM
I need to improve as soon as possible. Otherwise strong opponents like tezos or boscoin will enter the market.
Activity: 378
https://saturn.black
October 17, 2017, 01:02:01 AM
Dear friends,

Thank you so much
Well, take risks, in principle, the waves have never been stable by stability, but as a prospect, it's even nothing, and as an alternative, it's not bad either. Whether it is worth investing a lot here is another matter.
Activity: 462
October 16, 2017, 11:11:42 PM
Dear friends,

Thank you so much

honestly, I am not so sure if waves is a good long-term hold especially with Russia cracking down very hard on cryptocurrencies at the moment. Russia and China are not good for this space and waves are based in Russia so it might face some regulatory problems.
Waves has been silent for these past months and still stable, i think its not gpod to wait for waves because there are many much opportunities in other altcoins that will give you a good profit than the waves in a short time, more profit etc.
Activity: 728
October 16, 2017, 06:53:26 PM
I think good for longterm but if I were you I will not put all my money on it.

It is always a good idea to be very careful about investing all our money in a single coin, because if that coin fails then we fail as well, by investing the same amount of money in ten different projects the chances that all of them fail at the same time go down dramatically.
Activity: 182
October 12, 2017, 06:00:55 AM
Dear friends,

Thank you so much

honestly, I am not so sure if waves is a good long-term hold especially with Russia cracking down very hard on cryptocurrencies at the moment. Russia and China are not good for this space and waves are based in Russia so it might face some regulatory problems.
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
October 12, 2017, 05:35:03 AM
Dear friends,

Thank you so much

if you are interested to buying waves just buy it from waves to we have to earn profit.but holding more time some loss may occur. so try to buy waves in best position next you have to sell it for good profit. i have no doubt and fear in investing money in waves now i trying to buy few waves.i'm very happy for this.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 523
October 12, 2017, 03:56:50 AM
It's only good for long term. Last year it was very cheap, people had no hope and sold for loss. This year it's pumped to the moon. Now another recovery phase started. Next year or two we may see new pump.
Only buy for long term, because this coin has big potential.
There is no doubt that waves are excellent for long term holding. People are investing in waves just because they are good for holding for long terms just like bitcoin.
Waves are the successful altcoins so far and I will personally suggest waves to all those who want to step into crypto world but are not having enough money to buy bitcoin. They can start their way to bitcoin through waves.
Activity: 924
Merit: 260
October 12, 2017, 03:46:54 AM
Dear friends,

Thank you so much
Buying wave is good as at the time you open this thread and if you sold wave today you could have make serious money. But as at today we are having bad news about Russian banning cryptocoins activities in the country it may be a FUD to create a great down fall on cryptocoins market but I think wave will be hit the most as it completely depends on ico to survive. We can see what happens to neo after the China peopleso bank also banned ico and exchangers activities.
Activity: 403
Pre-sale - March 18
October 11, 2017, 10:30:19 AM
It's only good for long term. Last year it was very cheap, people had no hope and sold for loss. This year it's pumped to the moon. Now another recovery phase started. Next year or two we may see new pump.
Only buy for long term, because this coin has big potential.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
October 11, 2017, 10:19:33 AM
The amount of general approval from a huge percentage of people in the crypto world along with the stagnating price convinced me enough to dive in

This is a long hodl for definite, feels pretty safe to me at the moment aswel
Pages:
Jump to: