Pages:
Author

Topic: Waves Sell Or Hodl? - page 27. (Read 10114 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
August 04, 2018, 10:29:09 PM
hold, waves is pumping, and this season the price of waves can rise more and more, even if it is not like ethereum, it is also a good altcoin, which has a potential in the future. so hold still.
Activity: 107
August 04, 2018, 09:55:56 PM
I think that wave is a very promising coin . And its price will soon improve . And not to sell
Activity: 304
Merit: 100
August 04, 2018, 09:02:12 PM
I think waves is good enough as well as most strong and old enough blockchains. I believe in Ethereum, Neo, EOS, NEM, ADA and Waves also in my list. They have reasonable ideas and they have customers and product already. So, what is better we will see, but at least all of them have good potential.
1DC
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
August 04, 2018, 08:55:22 PM
I have 100 Waves. Its price now falling down and down. I'm in Confusions Sell it or Hodl it now!

In cryptocurrency industry you really need to be patience because panic selling doesn't help you actually , it can make things worst so it is better for you to hold it for a moment and wait until the the price goes up , you need to trust your coin.
Activity: 77
August 04, 2018, 08:53:05 PM
I think Waves is a very good and reliable project, with potential growth .
Activity: 1470
Merit: 105
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON
August 04, 2018, 07:31:35 PM
if my advice is better you are patient and hold until the price increases, because if you sell it now then you will not get profit from investing in waves.
Activity: 2366
Merit: 504
August 04, 2018, 07:22:54 PM
The most important thing in such situations is not to panic. I think you should not sell. Wait for the growth of the market, and after thinking about selling or not
You're right.  Now the situation in the market is bad, but soon the market will recover and the price will grow again.
When bitcoin was surging a lot from $5800 to the $8500 and it was giving a possibility to the bitcoin to be recovered even more than it. those weak hands are getting panic caused by a bad news or trend.
https://cointelegraph.com/news/despite-nyses-biggest-news-of-the-year-for-bitcoin-crypto-markets-plummet-in-a-blink
copper member
Activity: 63
Merit: 4
A Great Firm You Can Trust For Managing Campaigns
August 04, 2018, 07:06:44 PM
I suggest HODL. We don't know what is the future of WAVES. They are still coping with the economy, just trust in their platform. But if you really need a money for the financial aspect, then sell it now while the price is still high.

You can make profits on it in the future if you will not sell it because WAVES platform is still developing. But it depends on you if you want to.
Activity: 90
August 04, 2018, 07:03:08 PM
Waves needs to comprehend pronto that the chain's fate demands an increased programme on short term marketing potency.
Activity: 125
August 04, 2018, 04:33:28 PM
At the moment, the price of coins has fallen and if you sell coins now, you will lose profit.  Therefore, it is better to wait until the end of the year.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
August 04, 2018, 04:21:53 PM
waves is good coin and now markets are down that's why waves also down,not only down it's huge down so it's time to holding time because waves again would be pump and waves can be go 20$ in this year.So hold your coin.
Activity: 118
August 04, 2018, 04:04:10 PM
The most important thing in such situations is not to panic. I think you should not sell. Wait for the growth of the market, and after thinking about selling or not
You're right.  Now the situation in the market is bad, but soon the market will recover and the price will grow again.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
August 04, 2018, 02:18:25 PM
Activity: 101
August 04, 2018, 01:45:14 PM
I have 100 Waves. Its price now falling down and down. I'm in Confusions Sell it or Hodl it now!
My advice is that you should still hold the Waves coin you have. I believe in the future Waves coins will surely be the best and promising coins.
Activity: 164
August 04, 2018, 01:16:10 PM
No, do not sell coins now.  The market is red and the price of coins is falling.  I advise you to wait 2-3 months.
Activity: 85
August 04, 2018, 01:08:56 PM
waves is a very good altcoin to hold. I would even advice anyone to hold Waves than Ethereum. The price of waves is still very much low and as such you can hold a very large quantity for small amount.
Activity: 16
August 04, 2018, 01:06:36 PM
Waves hit lowest low and looks it did not finish yet.
I am fan of waves but price dropped like crazy. I remember the days when it was around 15$.
Its now around 1.5-2 $ and i hope its going to hit  10$ at least

I'm starting to think it's running out of a place to go on the downside. It might be worth buying soon it it ever slows down. The coin seems promising, but I'm not sure about how secure it is, whether we could get scammed by a centralized system where they just keep pumping in coins to keep the price where they like it.

Does anyone see a strong fundamental reason for investing in Waves? Like a promising future innovation or concept that will give it a competitive advantage over the other coins? Or did everyone just invest to ride the Wave?
Activity: 142
August 04, 2018, 01:03:09 PM
Now the price has fallen on all coins and it is not worthwhile to sell Waves now.  I think the price will grow significantly next month.
Activity: 672
Merit: 10
August 03, 2018, 10:36:17 AM
Waves is a very good coin, they can make a wallet that I think is very good and safe compared to others, I hope the team can introduce Waves to the world so that it can be popular and become number # 1 in thee future day.
Activity: 210
Merit: 5
August 03, 2018, 10:21:42 AM
I used to like the waves, but when I started to explore it, I became disillusioned with it, many coins are much more advanced, but you will have to decide for yourself.
Pages:
Jump to: