Pages:
Author

Topic: Waves Sell Or Hodl? - page 29. (Read 10114 times)

Activity: 33
Merit: 0
August 01, 2018, 07:26:30 AM
In the last 7 days. Waves are going down on rank and price compared to other top coin. But this is a very good coin. As the market goes up, I believe Waves will also grow
Activity: 1106
Merit: 502
July 31, 2018, 10:11:46 PM
If you believe in your beliefs then defend your WAVES.
But if not then you just sell your WAVES it because it just makes you mad.

But my advice is HodL WAVES because the coin is including the top 50 in the Cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
July 31, 2018, 09:59:00 PM
unless you are investing for the short term, otherwise I don’t think selling the token once it hits the exchange is the most profitable way. I will at least hold till the project deliver its product to determine whether to hold or sell.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
July 31, 2018, 04:05:41 PM
Like any promising coin now be worth definitely to go,and the waves they are also very promising,and in them will be worth much more than now,it is very undervalued in price,and many very promising projects,so wish all of them speedy growth and development
Activity: 112
July 31, 2018, 03:57:09 PM
Waves Is a good coins you can decide to hold or sell I all depends on you.
I don't know what's wrong with my waves application its not displaying my tokens.
I don't even know what to do now.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
July 31, 2018, 03:50:01 PM
When the waves came down and made the losses then it is better to stand alone. But if to invest I think waves are not a good choice for an asset. the development of waves is less interesting to choose from in the investment. better choose the other as the ripple, Cardano, NEO far has potential.
Activity: 177
July 31, 2018, 03:45:46 PM
It is not right time for selling waves cause the price of waves is low in the market but if you hold it for long term than you will get a lot amount of profit.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
July 31, 2018, 03:42:27 PM
It's not a good idea  to sell Waves at a low price.  It is better to wait until the market is restored. I decided to hold waves atleast for a couple years.
Activity: 140
July 31, 2018, 03:30:58 PM
I have 100 Waves. Its price now falling down and down. I'm in Confusions Sell it or Hodl it now!
If you still want to make a profit, it is best to hold the coins for a few more months.
Activity: 618
Merit: 250
July 31, 2018, 10:06:25 AM
Currently I have 150 Waves and I keep them in my wallet
I can not sell them now because the value is too low to be expected. Wave possesses a good foundation and a professional working team to help it survive and grow. I think they should hold them long term
Its depend the situation of the market if the saw there's dumping then its better to hold but if you saw pumping in the market then that is the good time to sell, but if you want to get lots of profit then wait for a while until you know it is the highest rise of market. Also if you crypto have potential then its better to hold it but if not then sell it immediately because it might be worthless or wait for Market rise then sell it. And since waves is one of the have potential crypto , so its better to wait to grow much more.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
July 31, 2018, 09:49:49 AM
I think that after the fact that their decentralized exchange hacked, that the coin for a while will lose a very serious interest from large and large investors. Therefore, I do not expect that in the near future there will be an increase in interest in this project.
Activity: 52
July 31, 2018, 09:47:21 AM
Currently I have 150 Waves and I keep them in my wallet
I can not sell them now because the value is too low to be expected. Wave possesses a good foundation and a professional working team to help it survive and grow. I think they should hold them long term
Activity: 735
Merit: 500
July 31, 2018, 09:46:29 AM
This is the time to hold all coins including Waves as Waves has updates its network and website now Waves is more popular and long term promising coin so hold it.Today it is trending.
Waves is doing right moves to take as much as it can from coming recover, for me the price of waves could even pump more than we speculate so holding this coin could give some extra $$$ in coming weeks.
Activity: 806
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
July 31, 2018, 09:43:16 AM
Waves platform has grown a lot and is getting better. But of course continuous developments and enhancements are still needed. So Waves definitely is worth a hold. I am also one of its believers long term.
Activity: 118
July 31, 2018, 07:21:44 AM
This is the time to hold all coins including Waves as Waves has updates its network and website now Waves is more popular and long term promising coin so hold it.Today it is trending.
Activity: 98
July 30, 2018, 01:16:45 PM
I do not advise to sell , I think now is a bad time to sell . we must wait . the price will definitely start to grow
Activity: 1274
Merit: 319
July 30, 2018, 01:16:08 PM
I have 100 Waves. Its price now falling down and down. I'm in Confusions Sell it or Hodl it now!
Don't sell the Waves. Just hodl it.
The developements of the platform is very good.
Every new week comes good news.
So it is better to have some of them if the market realizes it.
Activity: 125
July 30, 2018, 01:11:48 PM
I try not to panic and not sell tokens of promising projects when their value falls sharply!
Agreed. If the token is really promising, it is better to buy it in those moments when it is strongly sagging. This will give you the opportunity to earn more money when he makes the jump.
Activity: 560
Merit: 109
July 30, 2018, 01:09:36 PM
I try not to panic and not sell tokens of promising projects when their value falls sharply!
Activity: 413
Merit: 251
July 30, 2018, 01:07:10 PM
I would holds waves.It has never got the a big pump like other similar coins .Also a new bull market is developing so i would hold for now

the main thing is that the developer himself does not begin to merge his tokens, and then he has a lot of them, although he said that he will sell the waves when they reach the price tag of $ 1000 Grin
Pages:
Jump to: