Pages:
Author

Topic: Waves Sell Or Hodl? - page 30. (Read 10114 times)

Activity: 1162
Merit: 252
July 30, 2018, 11:21:52 AM
I would holds waves.It has never got the a big pump like other similar coins .Also a new bull market is developing so i would hold for now
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
July 30, 2018, 11:13:07 AM
I have 100 Waves. Its price now falling down and down. I'm in Confusions Sell it or Hodl it now!

it might be better to sell it now, before the price goes down. if you feel with the current price is getting a profit, no need to think long then just sell. maybe there will be a lot of people who suggest a hold, but I do not, everyone has their own spouse on this investment
Activity: 644
Merit: 145
July 30, 2018, 05:55:46 AM
I think it's better not to sell, a promising coin, can still grow. Do not sell such potential coins they can enrich you.

I'm very patient, but I'm already running out of patience. Yes, the coin has a great potential and in many ways superior to others, but for some reason many people treat the waves with disbelief
Activity: 56
July 30, 2018, 05:50:57 AM
I think it's better not to sell, a promising coin, can still grow. Do not sell such potential coins they can enrich you.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
Revolutionizing Crypto Payment Solutions
July 30, 2018, 05:46:25 AM
What I know from the experts, Waves is a coin that has a pretty good potential, and its prospects in the future are also good. So you have great expectations to be able to benefit from Waves. The longer you hold it, the greater the amount of profit you can get it.
Activity: 658
Merit: 101
July 30, 2018, 05:33:07 AM
Waves Owners' faces have not laughed for a long time. The price does not go up and investors think that they have lost time. With hodl, many people earn big bucks, but this does not apply to waves. I hope the prices will rise before the bull arrives Smiley
Activity: 413
Merit: 251
July 30, 2018, 05:21:27 AM
Waves is a very good fundamental project. I wouldn't sell it in a panic. Look at the rapid development he's going through.
This is a strong project, but I do not invest in it, because it seems to me that there are much more interesting projects at the moment. WAVES will never become as popular as ETH.

I agree, Waves will not be as popular as ETH. But I would not sell them. I think they will take their niche in crypto world. Therefore, I advise hodl.
Activity: 196
July 30, 2018, 05:18:07 AM
Now the market is starting to gain momentum. What is the point of selling Waves coins now, if they are more expensive in a couple of weeks?
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”
July 30, 2018, 05:06:00 AM
Waves is not thriving and rising like other Altcoin with similar services! It is absolutely not profitable for you to trade  waves more so holding it.  Waves will have to come up with something good urgently in order to safe it's market.
Activity: 910
Merit: 503
July 30, 2018, 05:03:26 AM
Waves is a very good fundamental project. I wouldn't sell it in a panic. Look at the rapid development he's going through.
This is a strong project, but I do not invest in it, because it seems to me that there are much more interesting projects at the moment. WAVES will never become as popular as ETH.
Activity: 14
July 30, 2018, 04:52:56 AM
Waves project has a lot of advantages, so the recommendation is to hodl it until the next pump.
Activity: 452
Merit: 250
July 30, 2018, 04:43:33 AM
Waves is not a bad currency for holding, because it also use smart contract's (like Ethereum) and even, maybe - it victims the second currently currency from the top. Waves has a Russian team, as i know (maybe mistaken) - but they work good and create a quality project.
Activity: 112
July 30, 2018, 04:19:52 AM
I think it much better to hold for the mean time than to sell
because if you are going to sell there’s a possibility of losing of your investments or coins because of the waves in the business.
But now it is not appropriate for us to sell the coin out, because the price is now falling extremely deep. According to the market forecast, the end of 2018 will be the time of explosion of the price of the coin. so continue to hold.
Activity: 220
July 30, 2018, 04:08:56 AM
The current market condition is very unstable and Altcoin is experiencing slow growth. But for me the waves are a very promising coin with a hard-working team. Hodl your waves and do not sell.
Activity: 151
July 30, 2018, 03:34:00 AM
Tôi không chắc chắn những con sóng sẽ có thể cho kết quả tuyệt vời trong vài năm tới. chuyển động chậm và không thể sản xuất bất cứ điều gì tuyệt vời. tốt hơn chuyển sang các altcoins khác chắc chắn có nhiều tiềm năng hơn. do đó, chỉ bán những con sóng để mua một kết quả altcoin lớn hơn cơ hội.
Activity: 476
July 30, 2018, 03:25:54 AM
selling any coin in his market situation might not be one of the best things to do asthe market is low and struggling for value, most coins including high quality coins have lost considerable amount of value  in the recent past making this year one of the most bear dominated years, therefore selling a coin as promising as waves now will only make you losses
Activity: 630
Merit: 258
July 30, 2018, 03:05:04 AM
I think it much better to hold for the mean time than to sell
because if you are going to sell there’s a possibility of losing of your investments or coins because of the waves in the business.
Activity: 536
Merit: 251
July 29, 2018, 01:45:47 PM
Activity: 41
July 29, 2018, 10:19:17 AM
I think you should hold for another 4 to 6months, you should and keep watching the market. I also holding 45 waves from the last 7months and still I am planning to hold for another 7 to 8 months or may be a year and I know I will definitely earn good profit, so I suggest you to hold and wait to increase the prices.
Activity: 171
July 29, 2018, 10:04:38 AM
I think it's a good idea to hold coins until the end of the year.  Because now the price only begins to grow.
Pages:
Jump to: