Pages:
Author

Topic: Waves Sell Or Hodl? - page 31. (Read 10114 times)

Activity: 87
Merit: 0
July 29, 2018, 07:32:01 AM
WAVES ought to comprehend pronto that this chain prospect calls for a larger strategy on mid term technology improvements, that is, if it is not already too late for it.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
July 27, 2018, 07:46:17 PM
Well the best is to hodl if you are in big loss but if not you should get away from waves platform atleast thats my opinion.I was never fan of waves and their platform. I know its  more secure but exchange is awful and no new projects coming out so better you trade it.
Activity: 112
July 27, 2018, 07:26:15 PM
I have 100 Waves. Its price now falling down and down. I'm in Confusions Sell it or Hodl it now!

I think you dont need to worry about fluctuation of waves considering that it has a good and encouraging project platform that investors should not missed to invest.
Activity: 70
July 27, 2018, 07:13:44 PM
Not once did not buy this coin, is there still a point to take it or is it too late ?? Huh
Activity: 84
July 27, 2018, 07:09:25 PM
I think holding is superior to offering in lose. The market was down yet now its alright sort. Also, we as a whole know it will go high once more. Also, as I would like to think, wave is a decent coin for longterm venture. They have a working venture and great network bolster. They have some awesome personalities on the group. They are striving to set up them hard. So they will benefit a few things in not so distant future. So it's smarter to spare those for a decent time if it is anything but an unfilled pocket for you.decision is yours make it painstakingly.
Activity: 378
“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”
July 27, 2018, 06:52:36 PM
now many coins on the bottom and the waves are no exception! hold and do not sell. waves is a very promising altcoin and the team is constantly working to improve the exchange. when the market begins to grow-and the price of waves will rise.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 102
July 27, 2018, 04:36:24 PM
I have 100 Waves. Its price now falling down and down. I'm in Confusions Sell it or Hodl it now!
wave coin happen to be one of coins i know when i start to learn about cryptocurrency, wave isn't doing fine at this moment maybe there will be change of event for wave in the lasy quarter.
Activity: 308
Merit: 4
July 27, 2018, 03:55:07 PM
I use waves dex exchange daily, I know volume is still problem but ma main aim is to have more waves by trading dex exchange, There are a lot of opportunities to gain profit. Just watch the coins diagrams because volume is not so high dex exchange is a really good place for trade practice. I try to increase my waves amount by trading dex. By 100 waves if you can have more next weeks Smiley

Activity: 182
July 27, 2018, 03:44:47 PM

Waves is one of the interesting projects we have in this space and it is surely a recommended hold as it belong to the categories of projects like Ethereum that will define the run of affairs in the blockchain space.
Activity: 182
July 27, 2018, 02:39:02 PM
If you now sell coins and make a profit, then it seems to me worthwhile to sell coins and profit to invest in ETH or BTC.
for now you have to wait some time to come. because I'm sure the market will go up and after that happens then you have to sell coin waves to buy other coins better because I'm less so seeing good potential on the waves.
Activity: 210
“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”
July 27, 2018, 01:40:32 PM
Over the years waves Altcoin have remain in the sand price range,  if you compare the valuation of other Altcoin to waves,  you will realise waves have under performed!  Anyone holding waves at this point would have lost significantly.
Activity: 138
July 27, 2018, 12:59:45 PM
Once the market rebounds, the price will start to rise and you will be able to make a profit.  So do not panic now.
Activity: 168
July 27, 2018, 11:44:49 AM
If you now sell coins and make a profit, then it seems to me worthwhile to sell coins and profit to invest in ETH or BTC.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Good Morning
July 26, 2018, 08:59:45 AM
I think the best option now is to hold the coins because in 1-2 months the price will start to grow rapidly.
there are a lot of chances to hold and i like it better that selling, i be,ieve in mirepacles, maybe in a way
well, it k sokay, you can never jnow whaich cou  will grow so fast that it will make ylu ammillionare in a noght
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Good Morning
July 26, 2018, 08:59:10 AM
hold and sell is a gokd strategy, i am notsaying it will be gooa for everyone, bp ut why not to try it at all
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
http://www.securix.io/
July 26, 2018, 08:58:18 AM
I think the best option now is to hold the coins because in 1-2 months the price will start to grow rapidly.
there are a lot of chances to hold and i like it better that selling, i be,ieve in mirepacles, maybe in a way
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
http://www.securix.io/
July 26, 2018, 08:57:43 AM
you can sell and you can hold, ot depends on which situation you are in and be aware of panic selling, please
Activity: 22
July 25, 2018, 10:14:13 AM
Maybe you should hodl because there might just be a temporary plunging fluctuations. You might end up regretting if you sell it right now.
Activity: 294
July 25, 2018, 10:14:00 AM
Like everything else in this market, I would continue to hold.
Activity: 168
July 25, 2018, 10:10:06 AM
Hold the coins for another 2-3 months and if the price does not rise, then I advise you to sell the coins.  But I think by this time the price will rise.
Pages:
Jump to: