Pages:
Author

Topic: Waves Sell Or Hodl? - page 80. (Read 10114 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 100
May 02, 2018, 06:38:11 AM
After all the updates and news, I keep my WAVES, everything else would be stupid

I think it's worth waiting. If everything goes as planned, the price of the waves can go up. It is worth to buy waves as it is still cheap and hold for a longer term.
I think you should hold that token. It is possible that all other tokens will be generated by bitcoin once
it starts moving once again. But if you rely on wave prices on the platform it is rubbish.
Activity: 560
May 02, 2018, 06:37:37 AM
Waves is not the same that old, they know how to surprise your news or airdrop, very good at staying in the center of attention, I waves Hold for 2-3 years
Activity: 1680
Merit: 505
May 02, 2018, 06:32:31 AM
After all the updates and news, I keep my WAVES, everything else would be stupid

I think it's worth waiting. If everything goes as planned, the price of the waves can go up. It is worth to buy waves as it is still cheap and hold for a longer term.
Activity: 629
Merit: 108
May 01, 2018, 01:40:44 PM
Smart contracts have just been released to testnet and soon will be the activation. And in future Waves also planned to release atomic swap. I will definitely hold Waves for the long-term.
Activity: 74
Merit: 4
May 01, 2018, 01:31:08 PM
Activity: 144
Merit: 0
May 01, 2018, 08:09:24 AM
With 100 Waves you have today, it would be better for you to hold it, and do not sell it. Increased bitcoin and now seems to have started the recovery process of the market, I am sure the price of Waves will also increase this year. The longer you hold Waves, I think the Waves price will be higher. Then you can sell it because you can get your capital back and already get profit.
Activity: 673
Merit: 253
May 01, 2018, 07:48:33 AM
The recent price increases of Waves show that the interest of major investors is growing. If there will no come some global problem in the entire cryptocurrency market, In my opinion Waves will be one of the fastest growing currency. I think that in 2018 Waves should be in every investment basket.

I noticed a serious interest in the waves of Korean investors, on the day of growth to 90k sat, I saw a significant increase in a pair of waves / KRW ... So the growth will be very strong.

If Korean investors take Waves as target, we can be sure that it will be a long-term investment, not a fast pump & dump. I think that the current small correction is the last moment to buy cheap Waves.
Activity: 602
Merit: 105
May 01, 2018, 07:43:54 AM
waves will rise soon.. i think it can considered as sleeping giant, just ethereum and neo, so i wanna say just hold and if have much extra funds i think its nice to buy also more waves. even waves assets are most shitty coins its just like expired candy.
Activity: 172
May 01, 2018, 07:39:08 AM
Don't sell.Hold it.I think it go high in next season.Everyone hold this coin long term.  Smiley
Activity: 224
Merit: 52
May 01, 2018, 07:38:43 AM
I should sell when prices rise. If you are profitable, sell them, do not be too greedy to expect too high a price. So you will regret when prices drop. In my opinion, the Crypto market can not predict their trends, so choose the safe way for you.
Activity: 132
May 01, 2018, 07:37:39 AM
All depends on your situation, in any case, as you decide - so and will correctly. If these means are not the last, I advise you to be patient
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
May 01, 2018, 07:29:44 AM
waves made a rapid rise in the market for cryptographic currencies and made investors happy. I think the project and consultants are very successful. it will rise even further in the future
I agree, all the same at the moment the market is still in an unstable state. And it will be best to wait for the growth of the course, because I think it will be soon.
Activity: 233
Merit: 10
May 01, 2018, 07:26:50 AM
waves made a rapid rise in the market for cryptographic currencies and made investors happy. I think the project and consultants are very successful. it will rise even further in the future
Activity: 490
May 01, 2018, 07:20:34 AM
I have never said that the project Waves has a negative impact on the market, unlike other projects such as Ripple, I'm sure that the project Waves really has a very good impact on the market, only here it is necessary to clean the tokens and projects that are already scam
Activity: 25
May 01, 2018, 07:14:32 AM
I still hold my coin for a few more time until the price is back to normal probably in mid 2018.
The recent price increases of Waves show that the interest of major investors is growing.
Activity: 420
Merit: 108
May 01, 2018, 07:10:38 AM
The recent price increases of Waves show that the interest of major investors is growing. If there will no come some global problem in the entire cryptocurrency market, In my opinion Waves will be one of the fastest growing currency. I think that in 2018 Waves should be in every investment basket.

I noticed a serious interest in the waves of Korean investors, on the day of growth to 90k sat, I saw a significant increase in a pair of waves / KRW ... So the growth will be very strong.
Activity: 673
Merit: 253
May 01, 2018, 07:00:25 AM
Activity: 268
May 01, 2018, 06:18:57 AM
I think Waves is really an undervalued coin. This year will be very positive for her, as we are waiting for big events, including smart contracts.
Activity: 182
May 01, 2018, 04:44:01 AM
I think it's better to hold your waves coin for a few months because now the price goes down if you sell now you will incur losses, so be patient to sell and wait until the price is high because I'm sure the price after this will increase.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
May 01, 2018, 04:39:54 AM
Smart Contract feature is going to sky rocket waves for sure.
I am holding for over 1 year and still waiting for moon.
Its stable and slowly moving upwards so you need some hard nerves dude
Pages:
Jump to: