Pages:
Author

Topic: Waves Sell Or Hodl? - page 86. (Read 10114 times)

Activity: 1988
Merit: 322
February 22, 2018, 08:08:16 AM
just hold and waiting for waves go to moon or you regret.
Like a long term investor always tell me, if it has not gone to the moon yet, hold and wait until everyone starts seeing what you saw long term ago and when you feel you have had enough of it and it looks like the trend is about to change, then sell and look forward to buying back at a lower value. Always the best way to live long when playing the long positions.
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
February 17, 2018, 01:58:52 PM
simple answer!!
sell when the price high to get profit, and hold it when the price not good
this the simple strategy you can use for managment risk
Activity: 336
Merit: 13
February 17, 2018, 01:52:24 PM
Personally, I have decided to hide their savings in other coins other projects.
But my opinion about waves is that hold. Definitely. Every year we go correction and each year a new panic, and then the rise of.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
February 17, 2018, 01:46:03 PM
If you have some kind of emergency need of money and selling waves is your only option to solve it, then you have to do it. Otherwise you shouldn't do it. Waves is a very promising project and has a huge potential. I will hold my waves at least mid of this year and hope to get a huge profit.
Activity: 436
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
February 17, 2018, 01:45:25 PM
don't sell as of now you can wait some time it will come green again
Waves like to go a little lower in the years, the coin is going to get pumped. Hold tightly to your waves.
Activity: 308
Merit: 106
February 17, 2018, 01:34:12 PM
of course you should hold, everybody where do you think WAVES will go , how mmuch will it pump? what do you think about this project?
Activity: 552
Merit: 102
February 17, 2018, 01:34:03 PM
I have 100 Waves. Its price now falling down and down. I'm in Confusions Sell it or Hodl it now!
100 waves  is like diamond for you if you can hodl it.becouse waves is one of the most potential currency right now. so my suggest is please don't sell.
thank you.
Activity: 154
Merit: 6
February 17, 2018, 01:24:22 PM
don't sell as of now you can wait some time it will come green again
Activity: 672
February 17, 2018, 01:13:47 PM
I would certainly advise holding these coins until Waves is $ 500, and I think that this may very well be, in view of the fact that the Waves project team is very serious about the matter and soon I think I will do everything I need to to improve your project
Activity: 69
Merit: 0
February 17, 2018, 01:07:05 PM
Please hold all waves.i think wave hit 100$ in this year
Activity: 910
Merit: 501
February 17, 2018, 01:05:08 PM
I am holding and will continue until it hits 50$ so slow but its safe to hold.
also leasing gives some tiny airdrops too
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
February 17, 2018, 12:27:28 PM
Sell all waves now. Waves prices will not rise more then 0.00080 BTC
We already tried this level several times and it cant hold over the resistance.
Sell and find more profitable coins such as prl, tky, trx etc

Oh really?HuhHuh?
How can you be so sure? Would you like to share the details behing your advice or it's just Waves tested that level couple of times lately?
Activity: 742
February 17, 2018, 12:22:56 PM
I'm see you have a 100 eaves so you can hold your waves because in this end of year waves hit around $100 so in this time waves price is low but it will be growing again so you don't sell your waves in this year, You just wait to in the end of year and in Jan 2019 you can see how many price is waves then you sell your waves.
Activity: 742
Merit: 29
www.MarquiseMuseum.com
February 17, 2018, 10:32:07 AM
Waves is best platform for cookie cutter mainstream projects like mine, ethereum is for developers and counterparty is just so slow. Waves platform is responsive and perfect for soft ico's which will explode in a few months when publishers realize marketing potential and other benefits to enter the blockchain space

disclaimer: I do NOT own any significant amounts of waves, counterparty or ethereum.
Activity: 621
Merit: 288
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
February 17, 2018, 10:26:27 AM
Sell all waves now. Waves prices will not rise more then 0.00080 BTC
We already tried this level several times and it cant hold over the resistance.
Sell and find more profitable coins such as prl, tky, trx etc
Activity: 127
Merit: 10
February 17, 2018, 09:31:38 AM
I have 100 Waves. Its price now falling down and down. I'm in Confusions Sell it or Hodl it now!
All correctly you advise, it is not necessary to sell anything. Just forget about these coins for six months and do not even check their value.
That is the reason why long term holders who just leave coins without even bothering about them are always the ones who ends up reaping the benefit from those coins when the time comes.

There is no point condemning something because it has not made us rich overnight, one thing we should be more concerned about is the community support and the fact that the devs are still working and that is good enough.

For waves, I think people should buy more and collect enough waves before the big boom of it. After that time, it will be expensive and people won't be able to buy more waves. It's a great project growing eventually.
Activity: 78
Merit: 3
Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io
February 17, 2018, 09:29:03 AM
Waves is a a promising aspects, as I am quite sure that it will rise again. As waves is a blockchain platform you can use to create your own custom token.  Rest keep checking it's update 
Activity: 447
Merit: 153
February 17, 2018, 07:57:23 AM
I would definitely keep my WAVES as I see the potential for at least a x20 this year.
Activity: 336
February 17, 2018, 07:53:11 AM
I would not sell Waves in your place. This is a very promising project, I myself keep the waves, as well as stratis. And in general, you never sell your assets cheaper than you bought. I would buy Waves in your place.  Wink
Activity: 287
Merit: 10
February 17, 2018, 07:21:47 AM

I think that Waves is still strong and reliable currency and I suppose it will grow on the upper stage. So it is better for many users to hold Waves coins and don’t be worried about its future. Hold it surely.
Pages:
Jump to: