Pages:
Author

Topic: Waves Sell Or Hodl? - page 90. (Read 10114 times)

Activity: 421
Merit: 105
February 14, 2018, 10:11:22 AM
I don't even own Waves at this time but in my experience never sell on a downturn. Hold on as long as you can.
Me too. I don't hold waves but If ever that I have waves today, I won't sell it. I will hold it because my friend told that it is profitable and has a great chance of becoming an ideal coin.
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
February 14, 2018, 10:09:40 AM
Don't sell at this time, holding is a better option, unless you think you're getting enough profit.

All the COINS are growing, and I think the price will go up again in two or three months.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
February 14, 2018, 10:08:43 AM
At this stage of the development of the Waves project, I think that you need to save coins, you can sell them only when Waves will cost $ 50-100, so why rush somewhere, investing is a long process
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
February 14, 2018, 10:05:44 AM
Waves is potential coin with a brighter future than some alts. The platform of the project quite have a big uniqueness than other wallets.

DON'T SELL, HOLD now and thank me in the days to come. Be more patient.
Activity: 378
ApolloX
February 14, 2018, 10:00:10 AM
100% hodl, dudes. Waves is a project of great potential, I believe it can rise up to 100$ per coin, if not more. Currently difficult times are passing and we will experience another boost of the market, I think. It will go higher than 20$ for sure in nearest future.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 132
BK8 - Most Trusted Gambling Platform
February 14, 2018, 09:46:55 AM
I have 100 Waves. Its price now falling down and down. I'm in Confusions Sell it or Hodl it now!

the decision is in your hands. each prediction always carries risks
I think the value of waves will improve over time. we know, waves have almost the same technology with eth. I believe the future of waves is still very good compared to other altcoins.
Activity: 457
Merit: 11
Chainjoes.com
February 14, 2018, 09:24:09 AM
You have 100 waves and that will be a lot of money in the future. I'll recommend just keep on hodling because waves deserves a long-term hold. You can not feel the profitability of that coin if you keep on checking its price now.
true, waves is for long term hold, you must be very patient, like even if the price goes down you must endure it. because waves is still sleeping since it was launch, so i think real holders are the one who will handle it.
Activity: 13
February 14, 2018, 07:39:46 AM
I have 100 Waves. Its price now falling down and down. I'm in Confusions Sell it or Hodl it now!

Same with everycoin out there. Hold until your beard goes white and you barely have strength to walk. That's the only way to make profit, long term holding.
Activity: 368
February 14, 2018, 07:38:35 AM
yes lately all altcoin on the market again decreased including waves, I also have a little if on sale now can hurt and hold or hold or hold now market began to return to normal.
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
February 14, 2018, 07:20:41 AM
You have 100 waves and that will be a lot of money in the future. I'll recommend just keep on hodling because waves deserves a long-term hold. You can not feel the profitability of that coin if you keep on checking its price now.
Activity: 910
Merit: 12
February 14, 2018, 07:15:15 AM
100 waves not so much money if really u dont need this money dont sell and wait because i believe waves will grow in future i think would be at least 20 dolar in 2018 end
Activity: 322
February 14, 2018, 06:15:26 AM
If you intend to invest in long time hodl better, The platform uses a form of Bitcoin-NG adaptation called Waves-NG, allowing faster transaction volume and time. The development of the system has made Waves prices increase rapidly and many people trade it or just keep it.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
February 14, 2018, 06:06:39 AM
hold. all price coins being fucked so don't impose for sale, hold it for a few months until the price recovered or more rise then it would get far greater results.
Waves price will surely recover in time, not a good time to sell. Yes if we hold it we can gained good profits on waves. It is also good time to invest in waves best not to get panic when price is going down these days.
Activity: 196
Merit: 102
February 14, 2018, 05:55:04 AM
I don't even own Waves at this time but in my experience never sell on a downturn. Hold on as long as you can.
Activity: 151
February 14, 2018, 05:39:15 AM
hold. all price coins being fucked so don't impose for sale, hold it for a few months until the price recovered or more rise then it would get far greater results.
Activity: 350
Merit: 101
Your professional profile on the blockchain
February 14, 2018, 05:31:56 AM
Hey man, you registered in July 2017 but still dont understand that you should not sell crypto when it has low price. Wait next big growth of the whole cryptocurrency.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
AMON - Crypto Debit Card for Everyday Purchases
February 14, 2018, 05:26:54 AM
Now it's definitely not worth selling. Just wait. Correction in the market ends. After correction, growth will begin. So you just have to wait.
Activity: 1138
Merit: 574
February 14, 2018, 05:24:07 AM
I also think that Waves will grow. Do not sell it yet.
No need to even think here, waves is a good coin to hold. This is one coin I can vividly be confident about that in the long run, it would be worth it in the long term. For those who have been following development on this coin, they will know how much the devs have been working real hard on the waves platform and with all the stuffs that will be integrated on this platform, it would make it very useful and hence valuable. Last time I checked, that is the type of coin to hold on to.

The new client with integrated DEX is amazing, and almost fast as a centralized exchange.
Smart contract incoming for 2018 and Sasha is doing a lot of partnerships and meeting.

At current price, I'm agree with you to say that you don't even need to think.
Activity: 92
February 14, 2018, 04:52:08 AM
I have some WAVES now I'm just hold it.Because many people speculate this year crypto will go to high . I believe it last December WAVES reached $17 its maximum price . It will happen again and chance to increase more. So now hold will get more profits.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1004
February 14, 2018, 04:40:59 AM
I HOLD SOME.
It's a quite ambitious project with a solid dev and leading team.
Pages:
Jump to: